Does NoFap actually clears acne?

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
Sup, I'm UltraFayJr., some of you might know me from Incels.me. I'm wondering, does NoFap actually clear acne? I'm on Day 8 and I'm legitimatley wondering if it cleans your pores or if this is some BS I'm been hearing about. I've had severe acne for years and haven't done much about it, it's like I'm a reptile with all the bumps in my skin. Can anyone confirm this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Not sure. I'm assuming you've already cut out sugar/have a really solid skin care routine

• +1
Interesting Q. I believe Its all in the genes. I could imagine it increases acne since stress levels are higher. I did hear my normie friend say his gf wanted to get busted on because it helps get rid of acne. So this could be a correlation to it. (pause)

I personally don't get acne . Only time i ever do is if I would touch my face a lot with dirty hands.

• +1
Interesting Q. I believe Its all in the genes. I could imagine it increases acne since stress levels are higher. I did hear my normie friend say his gf wanted to get busted on because it helps get rid of acne. So this could be a correlation to it. (pause)

I personally don't get acne . Only time i ever do is if I would touch my face a lot with dirty hands.
Lucky you, ever since the day I first had acne years ago, It's been like that since. When I look at the mirror, I usually try not to wear glasses(I wear glasses) to give the appearance of clear skin. I guess it depends to person to person.

• +1
Cope

• +1
ngl I eat like shit but I never gotten acne, ever since I was young my mom forced me to wash my face in the morning every day, now I thank her

• +1
Sup, I'm UltraFayJr., some of you might know me from Incels.me. I'm wondering, does NoFap actually clear acne? I'm on Day 8 and I'm legitimatley wondering if it cleans your pores or if this is some BS I'm been hearing about. I've had severe acne for years and haven't done much about it, it's like I'm a reptile with all the bumps in my skin. Can anyone confirm this?
No fap doesn't really do anything for skin. having a good skincare routines is actually what gives you good skin

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Anyone direct me where I can find advice for not pimples but left over marks of past ones if that makes sense, so the skin is clearer. cause I have blemishes and shit

• +1
Anyone direct me where I can find advice for not pimples but left over marks of past ones if that makes sense, so the skin is clearer. cause I have blemishes and shit
Sodium sulfacetamide cream + exfoliant + dermastamping should clear that shit up real well (see my skin thread)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Sodium sulfacetamide cream + exfoliant + dermastamping should clear that shit up real well (see my skin thread)
will do thanks brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Cope

• +1
No. Acne is a result of excess sebum (oil) production, usually brought about by an increase in male hormones during puberty. If anything, nofap is going to raise male androgen levels (at the least in the short term).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Fucked in the head and 1 other person
No. Acne is a result of excess sebum (oil) production, usually brought about by an increase in male hormones during puberty. If anything, nofap is going to raise male androgen levels (at the least in the short term).
Are those the coordinates of where you're at boyo?

• +1
  • +1
jfl at that cope

• +1

Acne is 90% genes, rest is cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401