Does not wearing glasses generally make you look better

S

Sandcurrycel786

Iron
Been debating between keeping glasses and wearing my contacts again. I got green eyes contacts and wore them a bit in January and they were pretty nice. Got a lot of comments on my eyes since they were pretty bright. Fortunately no one noticed they were fake lmao. But it got pretty cold so i stopped wewring them and it was annoying my eyes so i went back to glasses.

I feel like my face looks better with glasses but not sure. Do people generally look better without ? What's a non autistic way of asking peiple whether I look better or not ? Some people say I look better and some way I look better without them on truerateme and other rates but in real life people say I look better without glasses but I've only ever asked my male friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, BrettyBoy and ZyzzReincarnate
What I found is that people look better with glasses on, but maybe it's because I am just used to seeing them with glasses on and it looks odd with the glasses off.
Do people generally look better without ? What's a non autistic way of asking peiple whether I look better or not ?
You can usually just ask them if you look better without or not, I've heard people do it and it didn't strike me as weird.

It also depends on the type of glasses you have. A rectangle framed one usually looks better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Could hide eye area I guess.

IT REALLY DOESNT CHANGE SHIT

Black sunglasses are definitely a bonus if you have shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Autist
Makes me look smarter than I really am

• +1
Models don't wear glasses generally, unless they want a hipster intello pic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Autist, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Yes. My friend looks 2x better without glasses

• +1
Models don't wear glasses generally, unless if they want a hipster intello pic.
I see it as a health problem. Probably we should be better without it to signal health(???)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Autist and SayNoToRotting
I see it as a health problem. Probably we should be better without it to signal health(???)

We did not develop an adaptation for those, too recent in evolutionary time.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
Depends on what you look like and what glasses you wear. Only hipster glasses are acceptable. Tbh I was told I look better with glasses and it's probably because I position them lower to hide my eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7926
Been debating between keeping glasses and wearing my contacts again. I got green eyes contacts and wore them a bit in January and they were pretty nice. Got a lot of comments on my eyes since they were pretty bright. Fortunately no one noticed they were fake lmao. But it got pretty cold so i stopped wewring them and it was annoying my eyes so i went back to glasses.

I feel like my face looks better with glasses but not sure. Do people generally look better without ? What's a non autistic way of asking peiple whether I look better or not ? Some people say I look better and some way I look better without them on truerateme and other rates but in real life people say I look better without glasses but I've only ever asked my male friends
Glasses (a good pair) will definitely make anyone look smarter and more intelligent. However, the nerdier look is a slight drawback when it comes to attracting women imo. Good when you want to look less intimidating. Glasses can give you a bonus in certain situations like job interviews. My answer is "it depends".

Also,
face > glasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and fobos
glasses are cope. it kills your sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, عبد الرحمن, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
I legit thinking of going out without glasses even if I can't see shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
wearing glasses is failo generally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 1 other person
Makes u look high trust and smart where u want to look low trust and thuggish smokemaxx instead

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Bluepill, androidcel and 1 other person
time to blindmaxx

if you can wear contacts wear them
looks way better than glasses
I literally did this before I got eye surgery
you got surgery for your eyes?
how strong was your short-sightedness ?

Last edited:
most people looks better without Glasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, RedPilledStemcel and kobecel
I dont wear em,
Makes me look like a faggot.
I dont see shit but its worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, SayNoToRotting and kobecel
Yes, I recently switched to contacts and I went from soyboy to chadlite. People payed more attention to my eyes for some reason but they are pretty light.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and kobecel

If glasses fit to your face shape, they don't reduce your PSL.
sometimes people actually look better with glasses...

Blindmaxxing atm
means not wearing glasses

It doesn't really matter much unless you wear big ugly coke bottle glasses.

A good pair that goes well with your face won't detract much from your looks if at all. Getting anti-reflectinve coating is highly recommended, that way they won't hide your eye area and they make the glasses much less coke bottle like.

It doesn't really matter much unless you wear big ugly coke bottle glasses.

A good pair that goes well with your face won't detract much from your looks if at all. Getting anti-reflectinve coating is highly recommended, that way they won't hide your eye area and they make the glasses much less coke bottle like.
lmao dude i have glasses (normal thick frame) and not only girls give me less attention, guys on rating sites also gave me 1-1.5 less rating. glasses make you appear more beta, only someone with really bad upper eyelid exposure should wear them

25 posts and I dont see any damn pic

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Even Chico loses points in glasses. How will glassescels cope??

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Autist, heroinfather and 2 others

Works well if you have buggy eyes (unless it makes them bigger looking)

• +1
Reactions: Legitcel
Stop wearing glasses. Definitely. Make you lose 0,5-1psl point

This x1000

its a before/after bro. i already had laser eye surgery and some other loooksmax stuff

I think some people can benefit if they get the right frames to suit their face..

There are aps out there that help you try on glasses using your phone camera

p9CCwOt.jpg

lBjd32v.jpg

glasses make like 99% of men look worse imo

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
We did not develop an adaptation for those, too recent in evolutionary time.
this genetics bullshid going on again I swear....
Our lifestyles are simply fucked, that's it.
Why do we humans have so many health issues while other animals don't?

Wear contacts and get neck tats/face tats

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome