D

Deleted member 4469

Silver
Or it mimic gh?

I dont speak alien, sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and BrendioEEE
test, not gh

It doesn't mimic shit. It shuts your testosterone down. Your dick will be limp on ostarine if it does shut your test down. Ostarine is what got me my TRT prescription because my test was nonexistent after a cycle of it. The gains sucked too. The TRT prescription let me move onto the real stuff that actually does something

It doesn't mimic shit. It shuts your testosterone down. Your dick will be limp on ostarine if it does shut your test down. Ostarine is what got me my TRT prescription because my test was nonexistent after a cycle of it. The gains sucked too. The TRT prescription let me move onto the real stuff that actually does something
How long did you run your cycle for and at how many mg?

Ostarine is not that suppresive. what was your cycle like?

How long did you run your cycle for and at how many mg?

I can't remember as it was 7-8 years ago. Been blasting roids ever since.

I can't remember as it was 7-8 years ago. Been blasting roids ever since.
post people that get these kinda sides from ostarine actually had prohoromones in reality.

this stuff is faked often

I dont speak alien, sorry
He's asking if you inject Aphthous into your Borborygmi, will it cause enough forward growth in your Thia levels to gain at least 2.3 Inches of bone growth in your Lussac's.

trt pills or injections?