Death standu hamuno
Or is it just cope

Theory: Connor was a longtime PSL poster and on other forums

He was/is only bluepilled to get his channel running

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, deer and Deleted member 4053
Theory: Connor was a longtime PSL poster and on other forums

He was/is only bluepilled to get his channel running
Thanks man, how many inches do you think I will gain with this regimen?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Jelqing works, do your research on it tho cause if you dont do it correctly you might worsen your erection quality

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
I'm in the process of using a penis extender and will report back. Probably bullshit since stretched flaccid length gains doesn't necessarily translate to erect gains but if I can get 0.5 inches even that would make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Eezz
It works, I've been doing manual stretches (not jelqing) for a couple of months now and grew 0.5 inches so far. It's a long process but it does work. Extenders and hangers help too but I've never tried them. There is a whole forum about it, I'm too lazy to go into details.

It works, I've been doing manual stretches (not jelqing) for a couple of months now and grew 0.5 inches so far. It's a long process but it does work. Extenders and hangers help too but I've never tried them. There is a whole forum about it, I'm too lazy to go into details.

0.5 inch erect gain? Or stretched flaccid which is worthless metric?

0.5 inch erect gain? Or stretched flaccid which is worthless metric?
Erect gain, I don't care about flacid size but it grows as erect size grows, I just never measured it like that.

Erect gain, I don't care about flacid size but it grows as erect size grows, I just never measured it like that.

Nice. Hoping for the best..

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32