Does peppermint oil reduce upper eyelid fat ?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I've been using castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes and it worked (for lenght but not density) i've heard that peppermint oil is better for both lenght and density but someone told me that you lose upper eyelid fat/fat around the eye area if you apply peppermint oil there. Is this legit? Can someone tell me his experience with peppermint oil?

try it and tell me if it does, i need to know if i wanna use it tbh

No. Latisse does

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, WadlowMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Why would you want to reduce it. Thought its good for hooding

If you want to have less upper eye lid exposure do this.

#1 Take ice cube out of freezer, wait 5 mins till it starts melting (idealy 5 degrees Celsius)

#2 Rub ice cube on upper eye lid for like 5 secconds, then wait 20 then another 5 and then wait 20 and so on.

Why would you want to reduce it. Thought its good for hooding
i dont want to, i want to use it for hair density and lenght on eyelashes since i dont want minoxidil or fin or fen what its called. And ive heard it decreases fat in the upper eyelids if you sleep with it or so and it discouraged me from buying

If you want to have less upper eye lid exposure do this.

#1 Take ice cube out of freezer, wait 5 mins till it starts melting (idealy 5 degrees Celsius)

#2 Rub ice cube on upper eye lid for like 5 secconds, then wait 20 then another 5 and then wait 20 and so on.
Already doing it, sometimes it works even after hours sometimes it only works for 5 mins after i take off the ice cubes. So does peppermint oil decrease eyelid fat? I want to use it on eyelashes but i dont want to risk my hooding

Peppermint oil gave me post finasteride syndrome.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish