Does plastic surgery make you fake?

A

Artturih

Silver
I have been thinking about getting a nose job, because I have not liked my nose far before I was even thinking about my looks this much. Not many people even notice that there's some flaws to it, but the thought of changing my nose has been on my mind for a very long time. In some lighting it looks ok/good, but in some I just feel bad about myself. There's nothing else in my face that I don't like, but I'm scared what would happen if it goes wrong? What would people like my good friends that know nothing about this think about me after seeing that I altered my looks. At the end of the day It's still my life, but where I live in (Finland) people rarely go under the knife. I would like to know some of your opinions on this topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, NormieKilla and 1 other person
Search on google “Amnesia before and after looksmax”

this guy is in this forum and his nose job is so natural looking
If you need surgery you’ll know and you’ll also know that the risk is worth taking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, NormieKilla and 2 others

If you need surgery you’ll know and you’ll also know that the risk is worth taking
I looked at his pictures and wow, nice job! Looks like he went through puberty all over again.

In my situation people say that the altering to my nose would be pretty minimal, and the risk wouldn't be worth it if it goes wrong. What would I do if it looked unnaturall at the end? I already know that the difference would not be anything huge, only a small improvement, but I feel like it would be essential for my mental health. Am I obsessing over it too much, should I just "get over it" or take the leap of faith? Surgery is a risk after all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
rhinos are among the safer surgeries. a lot of people get it and are usually satisfied with the results. you should probably do a morph with your desired nose shape so people on here can comment on whether it is a significant enough improvement to make a surgery worthwhile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
definitely not UNLESS you try to imitate other people's features or go overboard, regarding any surgery these are pretty much the principles :

-consult as many surgeons as you can and narrow it down, and make sure you and surgeon share the same aesthetic eye and has dealt with patients like you

-if you can talk with ppl who went under same procedure

-never ever be cheap, ofc you have to move within your budget but try to make best of it.

-do not ever try to imitate other people, ofc it is good to bring pics to have an overall understanding but always try to bring best version of your own self, therefore you wont be disappointed by your results

-always go for subtle changes,better to be underdone than overdone,make sure surgeon understand this clearly.

-lastly, more you pile on surgeries on top of each other and bigger changes you try to get, more chances for you to look fake and done, keep this in mind

if you follow these principles you will be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang, Kade and 7 others
definitely not UNLESS you try to imitate other people's features or go overboard, regarding any surgery these are pretty much the principles :

-consult as many surgeons as you can and narrow it down, and make sure you and surgeon share the same aesthetic eye and has dealt with patients like you

-if you can talk with ppl who went under same procedure

-never ever be cheap, ofc you have to move within your budget but try to make best of it.

-do not ever try to imitate other people, ofc it is good to bring pics to have an overall understanding but always try to bring best version of your own self, therefore you wont be disappointed by your results

-always go for subtle changes,better to be underdone than overdone,make sure surgeon understand this clearly.

-lastly, more you pile on surgeries on top of each other and bigger changes you try to get, more chances for you to look fake and done, keep this in mind

if you follow these principles you will be good
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. Rhinoplasty is the only plastic surgery I am ever going to do, if I decide to do it.
rhinos are among the safer surgeries. a lot of people get it and are usually satisfied with the results. you should probably do a morph with your desired nose shape so people on here can comment on whether it is a significant enough improvement to make a surgery worthwhile
Really? I heard that rhinos are one of the hardest surgeries for achieving natural look.

• +1
Who cares? If you were born with bad genetics then it's only logical that you strive to correct it to improve your odds. Life is not fair but that only makes surgey an even more reasonable option for incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Can you pm op

• +1
your nose is not bad. not good but not Bad.

• +1
Who cares? If you were born with bad genetics then it's only logical that you strive to correct it to improve your odds. Life is not fair but that only makes surgey an even more reasonable option for incels.
Good point but the thing is, I don't necessary have bad genetics and I wouldn't do it for "survival" but rather for my mental health. Would that be okay too?
Can you pm op
You can pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
Good point but the thing is, I don't necessary have bad genetics and I wouldn't do it for "survival" but rather for my mental health. Would that be okay too?

You can pm me
Still yes because you had no control over your looks when you where born. You wouldn't feel insecure if you were born a Chad. All the millions of Chads out there were just lucky to win the genetic lottery and live a life full of validation and getting hot girls.

Don't for a second feel bad for trying to even out the odds in a game that was rigged from the start.

• +1

Also bro know do you see my Nordic obsession op is what i want to look like a pure bred blonde haired blue eyed aryan this is what i want to bad just to get this takes up to 3 being generous even meeks kids look nigger and their 80 percent white.

Know my 1 hope is since i am Curry my genes are closer to Eurasian especially my moms side it should take some what shorter cause the distance between negroid and european is way further than the distance between negroid and eurasian.

But even then most likely it will take 2/3 gens for fully white passing nordic kids brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and Deleted member 4310
Still yes because you had no control over your looks when you where born. You wouldn't feel insecure if you were born a Chad. All the millions of Chads out there were just lucky to win the genetic lottery and live a life full of validation and getting hot girls.

Don't for a second feel bad for trying to even out the odds in a game that was rigged from the start.
Like I said, it really isn't about not getting a girlfriend, It's just "perfecting" my looks. My nose doesn't look bulbous irl, but I still feel llke It's little too big compared to my lips, if that makes ant sense. I actually feel lucky for the rest of my face. It looks more like this irl: but like I said, It can look bad in some lighting. My main question is, would people think that I am petty for going under the knife?

• +1
Like I said, it really isn't about not getting a girlfriend, It's just "perfecting" my looks. My nose doesn't look bulbous irl, but I still feel llke It's little too big compared to my lips, if that makes ant sense. I actually feel lucky for the rest of my face. It looks more like this irl: but like I said, It can look bad in some lighting. My main question is, would people think that I am petty for going under the knife?

Why u doxx that girl tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Almu
Maybe it does but I don't give a fuck. I just think about the times I've had my heart broken & how it probably would've been avoidable if I was better looking.

• +1
Your subhumanity will show in your children

• +1

time for an upgrade.

• +1
Maybe it does but I don't give a fuck. I just think about the times I've had my heart broken & how it probably would've been avoidable if I was better looking.
Why do you think so?

• +1
Your subhumanity will show in your children
Your children will be less subhuman than they otherwise would be.
Why do you think so?
Why the fuck do you think you bluepilled cuck?
Girls are more forgiving of your shortcomings if you are really handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
Your children will be less subhuman than they otherwise would be.

Why the fuck do you think you bluepilled cuck?
Girls are more forgiving of your shortcomings if you are really handsome.
I know, but if you are in a relationship, anything can happen, no matter what you look like. Even "chads" get cheated on. It's not always that simple, maybe if you are a subhuman things could be really bad.

• +1