does PSL consider height?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
usually when people ask for rating, they should declare their height, so it's possible to consider how much PSL a person gains or loses with his height (obviously related to the country he lives in)
PSLH could be the standard measurement which includes the height.
now I'd like to ask you all how much PSL a man gains if he is 1.90m (6'3") and how much he loses if he is 1.70m (5'7") or 1.60m (5'3'')

so hard to quantify things
you have to take a wholesome look frst

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 656 and Autist
If the only factor that changed is height and nothing else then
6’3 psl 7.5

5’7 psl 5.5

5’3 psl 2

But then again most guys are above average height and are complaining too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
it should be taken in to consideration but some autists wont rate you higher than a 5 if your not 6'2 minimum

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
it should be taken in to consideration but some autists wont rate you higher than a 5 if your not 6'2 minimum
Cope. 6’2 or death

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 656
No cuz when they post pics it’s of their face and that’s what we’re rating in psl terms, if they want their height rated they can ask for that as well

Edit: reminder face is 80% of ur looks

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
im 5'11 no girl has ever said im too short
U prob couldn’t hear from all the way down there Manlet, sound doesn’t travel that far

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Aids!, Heirio and 5 others
U prob couldn’t hear from all the way down there Manlet, sound doesn’t travel that far

because the girls are taller than me ?

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Autist, Phad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Blitz, xz90 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Heirio, Gengar and 6 others
JFl im getting bullied for being 5'11 its ogre
5’11 is midget tier in 2019 girls want 9ft minimum jfl if girls can reach ur cock without using a ladder while standing up

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, LowTierNormie, Unmasked and 7 others
5’11 is midget tier in 2019 girls want 9ft minimum jfl if girls can reach ur cock without using a ladder while standing up

cope you have to be 9 foot with 20 inch dick minimum

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, Extra Chromosome, Coping and 1 other person
cope you have to be 9 foot with 20 inch dick minimum
A522AEC3 1A5E 460E B82C A95D4730B078
Truly over if this is not you, look at the way they’re looking up at him their panties need to be changed asap

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, dogtown and Autist
:feelsthink: My rate is for face only usually.

undet 5'10 should be an automatic subtraction of 1.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: SLA
You don't even have to mention your height if you're very good looking guy. Marcello Alverez is only 5'7 and easily gets hundreds of matches in under and hour using a single picture. Some tall guys here try to cope with their height advantage, despite having a mediocre face. It matters in the end, but if your face can compensate for the lack of desired height, you should not worry about your height.

What matters most in the end are.
1 - Status
2 - Face
3 - Body
4 - Height

Height is only an issue if you are under 5'6.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Coping
You don't even have to mention your height if you're very good looking guy. Marcello Alverez is only 5'7 and easily gets hundreds of matches in under and hour using a single picture. Some tall guys here try to cope with their height advantage, despite having a mediocre face. It matters in the end, but if your face can compensate for the lack of desired height, you should not worry about your height.

What matters most in the end are.
1 - Status
2 - Face
3 - Body
4 - Height

Height is only an issue if you are under 5'6.
Legit ngl, I think body and frame is more important than height esp when it comes to fucking bitches, face is still 80% of it tho

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, NoHabloIngles and Deleted member 656
Legit ngl, I think body and frame is more important than height esp when it comes to fucking bitches, face is still 80% of it tho
Girls bassicly say they dont want skinny guys which prooves a good point

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Girls bassicly say they dont want skinny guys which prooves a good point
Yea and think about it when you’re fucking them it’s your body and face they’re seeing not your height I think height matters more for ltr but body is more important for slaying

Yea and think about it when you’re fucking them it’s your body and face they’re seeing not your height I think height matters more for ltr but body is more important for slaying
Well it matters that you are taller than them they dont want to be fucked by a midget. I still think for fucking theyd make an exception to fuck a nice body (thats 2-3 years of lifting atleast) with an avg face

No, PSL is only about facial aesthetics

im 5'11 no girl has ever said im too short
I got rejected specifically fore height once (at 5'10). She chose a man who was 6'4 instead. I have been called too short multiple times. Sub 6' is death.

I got rejected specifically fore height once (at 5'10). She chose a man who was 6'4 instead. I have been called too short multiple times. Sub 6' is death.

Maybe if you have a bad face, but if your face is good enough they don’t care.

Maybe if you have a bad face, but if your face is good enough they don’t care.
I'm a 23 year old virgin, I can't say my face is anything good. I will admit that at a certain point, my face could make up for being 5'10, but I don't think it's achievable at my current age and facial looks.

Facts are facts, if i was 6'1" (like my younger brother) or 6'4" (like my father), I wouldn't be here or need the good face (i could get away with the average-at-best one I got now). Sux.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
What about 5:9???

Is it good if you have decent face?

What about 5:9???

Is it good if you have decent face?
you're still playing on hard mode at that height. most foids can find a tall chad on tinder in minutes.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo