Does Race Matter In Terms Of Dating?? 👨🏻👨🏼👨🏽👨🏾👨🏿👨

Rochefort6

Rochefort6

Banned
Guys who whine about race always have something else wrong with them, they are inherently damaged. Even the ones who claim that they made it and tell others that they will need to compensate for their race.

I have known race whiners before, quite a few, and among Indian men they are in no short supply. As much as these people will play victim and swear race is leading to their downfall, most of them are lacking significantly in other areas. Out of shape, poor style, shitty lifestyle, and just an overall mess. The one thing that they really have in common is that they are toxic people, you would drive yourself insane if you were around them for too long. Even as a guy of their own race, I had a tough time dealing with their negativity, whining, and victim complex. How can I ever expect a hot woman to want anything to do with these losers?

Same with the guys who give advice, claim to have made it, and say you will need to work harder because of your race. In reality they actually haven't made it, a lot of them are struggling, and lose girls very often. Women see past the initial facade of these losers and come to find a man who beyond the mask is a fucking pussy. These guys almost have a cuck fetish of sorts where they want their dates to get fucked by a white or black guy, it's quite strange really.

And you cannot help them, don't bother, let them find their own way.

I do not think you can help these people, they are significantly damaged. I'd say if they are older and stuck in this mindset, the chances of them changing are zero. Maybe younger guys below 25 who are in this mindset have potential to change but let them come to the conclusion on their own. Do not waste your time trying to reason with these people, no matter what proof you show them, they will rationalize their negative thoughts into reality. I'd say the best technique is ignoring them, not hanging out, giving a cold shoulder, and saying you are "busy". Let them come to their own senses once they realize how their toxic attitude has led to not just women but people avoiding them.

These men will never accept how they act and portray themselves in low value ways, they will never pay attention to how out of shape they are, how much their personality sucks, how their style is wack, and how they are a drag to be around. Let them die in their own lonely misery unless they come to their senses.

For the Indian and Asian men that do "get it", there is definitely a market out there of women wanting their first time with a hot guy who is "different".

For the Indian and Asian men who get it and do it right, there are a sizable number of women of many races who want to have their first time with an Indian or Asian guy. Now if you are the sterotype, that goes out the window, afterall even a lot of guys with a thing for blondes will avoid the Amy Schumer lookalike.

An Indian guy doing things right is so rare that a lot of women on the end of it become receptive.

White women are not this evil boogeyman everyone tells you they are.

I've come to find that the younger and attractive white girl who fits the basic bitch stereotype or sorority girl type you find in wealthier areas is among the least racist of all women out there. The thing is, they just want the best guy. As kind as they are, they cannot get themselves to pick a 5'6 self-loating, insecure, pessimistic, toxic personality, out of shape, and smelly Indian dude over a 6'2 charismatic white guy with good looks. She isn't rejecting you because you are brown, she is rejecting you because outside of your race you are just a hideous guy. If you are a hot and cool guy, white women are the least likely to discriminate.

Oh yeah, you will get attention from the public once you get hot white girls as a brown or Asian guy.

Other white guys will notice and people in general will notice. If you go out to brunch, you will find a lot of people peeking over your way. The worst peeking and intrusion is going to come from people of your own race, some will even bother you over it. Occasionally, you might even get a black or white guy who will try his luck with your girl to see if he can pull one over on you but that is usually when you are not handsome or jacked. In that case, it helps to have a strong mental frame but those instances are usually rare. Most of the discomfort you get will usually be from people of your own race who are so baffled by you dating a white girl, and they say whites are the most racist.

Once you start getting hot white girls, girls of other races swarm to you and women of your own race start to feel angry if you do not give them a chance.

Even the very whitewashed girls who swear off men of their own race will pounce on you once they see you fucking their white friends.

More than that, women of other minority groups get very aggressive and physical with you from the get go, they feel entitled to you. There are situations where Hispanic and black women get pissed at you about fucking white girls but not them.

Guys of other races really want you as their friend now, especially when going out.

The race thing can just be boiled down to the fact that some cultures produce less attractive men than others, not some outright prejudice.

Indian culture produces a lot of sleazy, lazy, and unkempt men who do not look out for their own appearance. In an environment like the US where women have access to the best looking guy, they will obviously take a 6'2 American guy with big muscles and swagger over some dorky 5'6 Indian guy who is chubby. Now if said Indian guy went above and beyond to hit the gym, work on his social skills, and stop being so damned toxic? He'd have a chance. If Indian guys did this en masse? Well, they wouldn't have this issue. Women reject you because you suck, not because of your race, it just so happens that your race is tied to a culture that produces a lot of dorky, sleazy, and unattractive men.

You notice this after hanging around different races and noticing how some cultures just produce more alpha and assertive men than others.

Once you become a hot and cool guy, it matters a lot less than you may think.

Cool Indian guys that look good and cool Asian guys are not whining about race that much. A lot of them are receiving great treatment. Meanwhile you will find lower value white guys becoming incels. In other words, value does not discriminate based on race. A hot cool guy of any race has a big fucking market.

TLDR: Not a big deal if you have your shit together.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, intovoid and 17 others
If curry yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
TLDR:
ANOTHER THREAD THAT I DIDNT READ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, johncruz12345, Slayerino and 19 others
Did not read one word and let me tell you it is cope. Every race apart from white is subhuman to white girls (save for a few)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Slayerino and 16 others
Didn’t read tbh race doesn’t matter if you’re good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, johncruz12345, Slayerino and 13 others
Did not read one word and let me tell you it is cope. Every race apart from white is subhuman to white girls (save for a few)
Cope tbh white and black girls go for blacks and all other girls go for Whites

Again??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Slayerino, Patrick Baitman and 15 others
This has to be the highest effort an ITcel has put into a post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 3853, Marsiere214 and 14 others
I didnt even read the tldr part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and goat2x
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 6341 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, maxmendietta, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Not a single letter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and goat2x
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
Chads are their own race, HOWEVER
For average men imo Indians and Asians are at a disadvantage

Blacks and whites are both equal in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deathrasher42, Chadeep and 5 others
Frieddopaminerecptorsmax.me
My dopamine aren’t fried they’re perfectly well stop writing essays no ones going to read them your wasting your time and energy here go put it into something useful

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Chads are their own race, HOWEVER
For average men imo Indians and Asians are at a disadvantage

Blacks and whites are both equal in that regard.
You American cucks lol, first blacks are slaves know they fuck equally. Not surprised if I see you in dog leash in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid and FutureSlayer
T
Is that you? Or are you so beta you use other men to say what you can’t
This is me
Screenshot 20200709 213003
IMG 20200701 184958  01  01

My dopamine aren’t fried they’re perfectly well stop writing essays no ones going to read them your wasting your time and energy here go put it into something useful
Good point, I should lol

You American cucks lol, first blacks are slaves know they fuck equally. Not surprised if I see you in dog leash in the future
Im from the Netherlands.....

Where u from then tard

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6475, baruch and 4 others
Dnrd but it's pheno that matters not race

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and hairyballscel
And i don't agree tbh.

The average Curry and Asian no matter how much they "have their shit together" will do worse than White, Black or Hispanic men,,,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3681 and hebbewem
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, no ascend needed, hairyballscel and 2 others
Guys who whine about race always have something else wrong with them, they are inherently damaged. Even the ones who claim that they made it and tell others that they will need to compensate for their race.

I have known race whiners before, quite a few, and among Indian men they are in no short supply. As much as these people will play victim and swear race is leading to their downfall, most of them are lacking significantly in other areas. Out of shape, poor style, shitty lifestyle, and just an overall mess. The one thing that they really have in common is that they are toxic people, you would drive yourself insane if you were around them for too long. Even as a guy of their own race, I had a tough time dealing with their negativity, whining, and victim complex. How can I ever expect a hot woman to want anything to do with these losers?

Same with the guys who give advice, claim to have made it, and say you will need to work harder because of your race. In reality they actually haven't made it, a lot of them are struggling, and lose girls very often. Women see past the initial facade of these losers and come to find a man who beyond the mask is a fucking pussy. These guys almost have a cuck fetish of sorts where they want their dates to get fucked by a white or black guy, it's quite strange really.

And you cannot help them, don't bother, let them find their own way.

I do not think you can help these people, they are significantly damaged. I'd say if they are older and stuck in this mindset, the chances of them changing are zero. Maybe younger guys below 25 who are in this mindset have potential to change but let them come to the conclusion on their own. Do not waste your time trying to reason with these people, no matter what proof you show them, they will rationalize their negative thoughts into reality. I'd say the best technique is ignoring them, not hanging out, giving a cold shoulder, and saying you are "busy". Let them come to their own senses once they realize how their toxic attitude has led to not just women but people avoiding them.

These men will never accept how they act and portray themselves in low value ways, they will never pay attention to how out of shape they are, how much their personality sucks, how their style is wack, and how they are a drag to be around. Let them die in their own lonely misery unless they come to their senses.

For the Indian and Asian men that do "get it", there is definitely a market out there of women wanting their first time with a hot guy who is "different".

For the Indian and Asian men who get it and do it right, there are a sizable number of women of many races who want to have their first time with an Indian or Asian guy. Now if you are the sterotype, that goes out the window, afterall even a lot of guys with a thing for blondes will avoid the Amy Schumer lookalike.

An Indian guy doing things right is so rare that a lot of women on the end of it become receptive.

White women are not this evil boogeyman everyone tells you they are.

I've come to find that the younger and attractive white girl who fits the basic bitch stereotype or sorority girl type you find in wealthier areas is among the least racist of all women out there. The thing is, they just want the best guy. As kind as they are, they cannot get themselves to pick a 5'6 self-loating, insecure, pessimistic, toxic personality, out of shape, and smelly Indian dude over a 6'2 charismatic white guy with good looks. She isn't rejecting you because you are brown, she is rejecting you because outside of your race you are just a hideous guy. If you are a hot and cool guy, white women are the least likely to discriminate.

Oh yeah, you will get attention from the public once you get hot white girls as a brown or Asian guy.

Other white guys will notice and people in general will notice. If you go out to brunch, you will find a lot of people peeking over your way. The worst peeking and intrusion is going to come from people of your own race, some will even bother you over it. Occasionally, you might even get a black or white guy who will try his luck with your girl to see if he can pull one over on you but that is usually when you are not handsome or jacked. In that case, it helps to have a strong mental frame but those instances are usually rare. Most of the discomfort you get will usually be from people of your own race who are so baffled by you dating a white girl, and they say whites are the most racist.

Once you start getting hot white girls, girls of other races swarm to you and women of your own race start to feel angry if you do not give them a chance.

Even the very whitewashed girls who swear off men of their own race will pounce on you once they see you fucking their white friends.

More than that, women of other minority groups get very aggressive and physical with you from the get go, they feel entitled to you. There are situations where Hispanic and black women get pissed at you about fucking white girls but not them.

Guys of other races really want you as their friend now, especially when going out.

The race thing can just be boiled down to the fact that some cultures produce less attractive men than others, not some outright prejudice.

Indian culture produces a lot of sleazy, lazy, and unkempt men who do not look out for their own appearance. In an environment like the US where women have access to the best looking guy, they will obviously take a 6'2 American guy with big muscles and swagger over some dorky 5'6 Indian guy who is chubby. Now if said Indian guy went above and beyond to hit the gym, work on his social skills, and stop being so damned toxic? He'd have a chance. If Indian guys did this en masse? Well, they wouldn't have this issue. Women reject you because you suck, not because of your race, it just so happens that your race is tied to a culture that produces a lot of dorky, sleazy, and unattractive men.

You notice this after hanging around different races and noticing how some cultures just produce more alpha and assertive men than others.

Once you become a hot and cool guy, it matters a lot less than you may think.

Cool Indian guys that look good and cool Asian guys are not whining about race that much. A lot of them are receiving great treatment. Meanwhile you will find lower value white guys becoming incels. In other words, value does not discriminate based on race. A hot cool guy of any race has a big fucking market.

TLDR: Not a big deal if you have your shit together.
Op how old are you? What's your slay count? Also post pics so that we can see what a simp looks like😆?