Does Race Matter In Terms Of Dating?? 👨🏻👨🏼👨🏽👨🏾👨🏿👨

Were you recently exposed to the Blackpill?

when I was first exposed I went through a period of denial because it caused too much inner turmoil to accept it.

I believe you’re going through the same period of denial due to your frequent, epic-poem length posts.

I sympathise with you but please stop posting your harebrained attempts to cope with lookism.

Were you recently exposed to the Blackpill?

when I was first exposed I went through a period of denial because it caused too much inner turmoil to accept it.

I believe you’re going through the same period of denial due to your frequent, epic-poem length posts.

I sympathise with you but please stop posting your harebrained attempts to cope with lookism.
I’ve been around longer than any of you. You’re very much in denial, trust me.

race is a deal breaker if you're average and below

Yes.
Testimg

Lots of more important things than race though.

Guys who whine about race always have something else wrong with them, they are inherently damaged. Even the ones who claim that they made it and tell others that they will need to compensate for their race.

I have known race whiners before, quite a few, and among Indian men they are in no short supply. As much as these people will play victim and swear race is leading to their downfall, most of them are lacking significantly in other areas. Out of shape, poor style, shitty lifestyle, and just an overall mess. The one thing that they really have in common is that they are toxic people, you would drive yourself insane if you were around them for too long. Even as a guy of their own race, I had a tough time dealing with their negativity, whining, and victim complex. How can I ever expect a hot woman to want anything to do with these losers?

Same with the guys who give advice, claim to have made it, and say you will need to work harder because of your race. In reality they actually haven't made it, a lot of them are struggling, and lose girls very often. Women see past the initial facade of these losers and come to find a man who beyond the mask is a fucking pussy. These guys almost have a cuck fetish of sorts where they want their dates to get fucked by a white or black guy, it's quite strange really.

And you cannot help them, don't bother, let them find their own way.

I do not think you can help these people, they are significantly damaged. I'd say if they are older and stuck in this mindset, the chances of them changing are zero. Maybe younger guys below 25 who are in this mindset have potential to change but let them come to the conclusion on their own. Do not waste your time trying to reason with these people, no matter what proof you show them, they will rationalize their negative thoughts into reality. I'd say the best technique is ignoring them, not hanging out, giving a cold shoulder, and saying you are "busy". Let them come to their own senses once they realize how their toxic attitude has led to not just women but people avoiding them.

These men will never accept how they act and portray themselves in low value ways, they will never pay attention to how out of shape they are, how much their personality sucks, how their style is wack, and how they are a drag to be around. Let them die in their own lonely misery unless they come to their senses.

For the Indian and Asian men that do "get it", there is definitely a market out there of women wanting their first time with a hot guy who is "different".

For the Indian and Asian men who get it and do it right, there are a sizable number of women of many races who want to have their first time with an Indian or Asian guy. Now if you are the sterotype, that goes out the window, afterall even a lot of guys with a thing for blondes will avoid the Amy Schumer lookalike.

An Indian guy doing things right is so rare that a lot of women on the end of it become receptive.

White women are not this evil boogeyman everyone tells you they are.

I've come to find that the younger and attractive white girl who fits the basic bitch stereotype or sorority girl type you find in wealthier areas is among the least racist of all women out there. The thing is, they just want the best guy. As kind as they are, they cannot get themselves to pick a 5'6 self-loating, insecure, pessimistic, toxic personality, out of shape, and smelly Indian dude over a 6'2 charismatic white guy with good looks. She isn't rejecting you because you are brown, she is rejecting you because outside of your race you are just a hideous guy. If you are a hot and cool guy, white women are the least likely to discriminate.

Oh yeah, you will get attention from the public once you get hot white girls as a brown or Asian guy.

Other white guys will notice and people in general will notice. If you go out to brunch, you will find a lot of people peeking over your way. The worst peeking and intrusion is going to come from people of your own race, some will even bother you over it. Occasionally, you might even get a black or white guy who will try his luck with your girl to see if he can pull one over on you but that is usually when you are not handsome or jacked. In that case, it helps to have a strong mental frame but those instances are usually rare. Most of the discomfort you get will usually be from people of your own race who are so baffled by you dating a white girl, and they say whites are the most racist.

Once you start getting hot white girls, girls of other races swarm to you and women of your own race start to feel angry if you do not give them a chance.

Even the very whitewashed girls who swear off men of their own race will pounce on you once they see you fucking their white friends.

More than that, women of other minority groups get very aggressive and physical with you from the get go, they feel entitled to you. There are situations where Hispanic and black women get pissed at you about fucking white girls but not them.

Guys of other races really want you as their friend now, especially when going out.

The race thing can just be boiled down to the fact that some cultures produce less attractive men than others, not some outright prejudice.

Indian culture produces a lot of sleazy, lazy, and unkempt men who do not look out for their own appearance. In an environment like the US where women have access to the best looking guy, they will obviously take a 6'2 American guy with big muscles and swagger over some dorky 5'6 Indian guy who is chubby. Now if said Indian guy went above and beyond to hit the gym, work on his social skills, and stop being so damned toxic? He'd have a chance. If Indian guys did this en masse? Well, they wouldn't have this issue. Women reject you because you suck, not because of your race, it just so happens that your race is tied to a culture that produces a lot of dorky, sleazy, and unattractive men.

You notice this after hanging around different races and noticing how some cultures just produce more alpha and assertive men than others.

Once you become a hot and cool guy, it matters a lot less than you may think.

Cool Indian guys that look good and cool Asian guys are not whining about race that much. A lot of them are receiving great treatment. Meanwhile you will find lower value white guys becoming incels. In other words, value does not discriminate based on race. A hot cool guy of any race has a big fucking market.

TLDR: Not a big deal if you have your shit together.
Bluepilled.me

its not race, its face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769, Deleted member 6341, Chadeep and 1 other person
"White women are not this evil boogeyman everyone tells you they are.

I've come to find that the younger and attractive white girl who fits the basic bitch stereotype or sorority girl type you find in wealthier areas is among the least racist of all women out there" [/ QUOTE]

Cool story bro keep coping !
@subhuman currycel you hear this?

Last edited:
Race doesnt matter unless youre top 15% of your race, I barely made the cut because I wasnt lean now im perfectly comfortable now that I leaned maxxed

Guys who whine about race always have something else wrong with them, they are inherently damaged. Even the ones who claim that they made it and tell others that they will need to compensate for their race.

I have known race whiners before, quite a few, and among Indian men they are in no short supply. As much as these people will play victim and swear race is leading to their downfall, most of them are lacking significantly in other areas. Out of shape, poor style, shitty lifestyle, and just an overall mess. The one thing that they really have in common is that they are toxic people, you would drive yourself insane if you were around them for too long. Even as a guy of their own race, I had a tough time dealing with their negativity, whining, and victim complex. How can I ever expect a hot woman to want anything to do with these losers?

Same with the guys who give advice, claim to have made it, and say you will need to work harder because of your race. In reality they actually haven't made it, a lot of them are struggling, and lose girls very often. Women see past the initial facade of these losers and come to find a man who beyond the mask is a fucking pussy. These guys almost have a cuck fetish of sorts where they want their dates to get fucked by a white or black guy, it's quite strange really.

And you cannot help them, don't bother, let them find their own way.

I do not think you can help these people, they are significantly damaged. I'd say if they are older and stuck in this mindset, the chances of them changing are zero. Maybe younger guys below 25 who are in this mindset have potential to change but let them come to the conclusion on their own. Do not waste your time trying to reason with these people, no matter what proof you show them, they will rationalize their negative thoughts into reality. I'd say the best technique is ignoring them, not hanging out, giving a cold shoulder, and saying you are "busy". Let them come to their own senses once they realize how their toxic attitude has led to not just women but people avoiding them.

These men will never accept how they act and portray themselves in low value ways, they will never pay attention to how out of shape they are, how much their personality sucks, how their style is wack, and how they are a drag to be around. Let them die in their own lonely misery unless they come to their senses.

For the Indian and Asian men that do "get it", there is definitely a market out there of women wanting their first time with a hot guy who is "different".

For the Indian and Asian men who get it and do it right, there are a sizable number of women of many races who want to have their first time with an Indian or Asian guy. Now if you are the sterotype, that goes out the window, afterall even a lot of guys with a thing for blondes will avoid the Amy Schumer lookalike.

An Indian guy doing things right is so rare that a lot of women on the end of it become receptive.

White women are not this evil boogeyman everyone tells you they are.

I've come to find that the younger and attractive white girl who fits the basic bitch stereotype or sorority girl type you find in wealthier areas is among the least racist of all women out there. The thing is, they just want the best guy. As kind as they are, they cannot get themselves to pick a 5'6 self-loating, insecure, pessimistic, toxic personality, out of shape, and smelly Indian dude over a 6'2 charismatic white guy with good looks. She isn't rejecting you because you are brown, she is rejecting you because outside of your race you are just a hideous guy. If you are a hot and cool guy, white women are the least likely to discriminate.

Oh yeah, you will get attention from the public once you get hot white girls as a brown or Asian guy.

Other white guys will notice and people in general will notice. If you go out to brunch, you will find a lot of people peeking over your way. The worst peeking and intrusion is going to come from people of your own race, some will even bother you over it. Occasionally, you might even get a black or white guy who will try his luck with your girl to see if he can pull one over on you but that is usually when you are not handsome or jacked. In that case, it helps to have a strong mental frame but those instances are usually rare. Most of the discomfort you get will usually be from people of your own race who are so baffled by you dating a white girl, and they say whites are the most racist.

Once you start getting hot white girls, girls of other races swarm to you and women of your own race start to feel angry if you do not give them a chance.

Even the very whitewashed girls who swear off men of their own race will pounce on you once they see you fucking their white friends.

More than that, women of other minority groups get very aggressive and physical with you from the get go, they feel entitled to you. There are situations where Hispanic and black women get pissed at you about fucking white girls but not them.

Guys of other races really want you as their friend now, especially when going out.

The race thing can just be boiled down to the fact that some cultures produce less attractive men than others, not some outright prejudice.

Indian culture produces a lot of sleazy, lazy, and unkempt men who do not look out for their own appearance. In an environment like the US where women have access to the best looking guy, they will obviously take a 6'2 American guy with big muscles and swagger over some dorky 5'6 Indian guy who is chubby. Now if said Indian guy went above and beyond to hit the gym, work on his social skills, and stop being so damned toxic? He'd have a chance. If Indian guys did this en masse? Well, they wouldn't have this issue. Women reject you because you suck, not because of your race, it just so happens that your race is tied to a culture that produces a lot of dorky, sleazy, and unattractive men.

You notice this after hanging around different races and noticing how some cultures just produce more alpha and assertive men than others.

Once you become a hot and cool guy, it matters a lot less than you may think.

Cool Indian guys that look good and cool Asian guys are not whining about race that much. A lot of them are receiving great treatment. Meanwhile you will find lower value white guys becoming incels. In other words, value does not discriminate based on race. A hot cool guy of any race has a big fucking market.

TLDR: Not a big deal if you have your shit together.

You're correct. If you're cool enough and have confidence and personality, financially secure, and can talk to women, you have a shot. Being tall and muscular helps. Having a big dick helps too. That transcends race. If you have your shit together, it doesn't matter who you are. You will get pussy.

However, you gotta realize there are guys who have had their self-esteem and confidence shot from the get go right as soon as they were born, and beaten down by others on a daily basis, that they don't know where to start. Any improvements will be "not good enough." Any flaws will be exponentially more noticeable to him, even though it's barely noticeable to anyone else. It's even worse if the people who were supposed to love and take care of him also contribute to this self-esteem and confidence beat down on a daily basis.

If you haven't figured it out, I'm talking about me. I'm 37 and it still gets me. My stepfather and mother still tells me I'm a worthless pile of shit human being. You would think at this point I would have enough life experiences that no one would judge my manhood and nothing would get to me, but it's tough to get out of that rut.

I've been trying to get out myself (therapy is expensive and it's also hundreds of miles away) but when your own guardians say you're a worthless shit stain your entire life, from birth to present, you tend to believe it at some point down the road, and that sticks with you. I'm currently trying to shed off 37 years of this. It's tough though. Nature helps, but it's also important to talk to someone. Hence, that's why I'm on these forums, because no one out there will help me.

And men as a whole in western society are taught to keep their emotions in. I realize now how unhealthy that is, and it's important to talk to someone about these issues. Again, therapy is fucking expensive for someone like me who works as a retail store cashier.

It's probably why we all congregate in forums like these, trying to take the mantle and improve ourselves any way we can through here.

Yet feminazis and mainstream media thinks we're all terrorists who deserve to be nuked. How ironic. Those fucks want to make their cake and eat it too. They're the ones who created this hypergamy and unrealistic standards for men and yet they get confused to why we lash out.

Oh well. At the end, if I fail, I can always rope, and my mother will cremate me and throw my ashes in the Ohio River at 2 AM and forget about me. I don't even have pictures of myself on the fridge or tables anywhere. I will be forgotten.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Race > height > face

Some of these pics are a half-decade old, but overall the results shouldn't have changed much, except the low black men preference. At this point, the generation that's growing up will most definitely want to get fucked by a Tyrone over a Chad because it's "woke." The new low preference king would be Asian men now.
You're an ugly gook. Of course a ricecel would hate his own race so much.

I’m living in Dubai now & I always see Indians with white bitches. But never in my life have I seen an Indian with an Arab broad that concept is literally unattainable

So ya being Indian is inherently a stigma but u guys are like a billi so just date each other 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
However, you gotta realize there are guys who have had their self-esteem and confidence shot from the get go right as soon as they were born, and beaten down by others on a daily basis, that they don't know where to start. Any improvements will be "not good enough." Any flaws will be exponentially more noticeable to him, even though it's barely noticeable to anyone else. It's even worse if the people who were supposed to love and take care of him also contribute to this self-esteem and confidence beat down on a daily basis.

Boohoo cry baby, I had the same childhood. Got beaten at home and at school, cyber bullied you name it, and told I wasn’t good enough constantly.

Get the fuck over it. Stop being a victim. Be grateful for the pain because when you get over it you have more strength and life experience for it.

Stop being a victim.

I’m living in Dubai now & I always see Indians with white bitches. But never in my life have I seen an Indian with an Arab broad that concept is literally unattainable

So ya being Indian is inherently a stigma but u guys are like a billi so just date each other 🤷🏻‍♂️
No one wants Arab bitches lmfao. You niggas can keep to yourself :lul:
Boohoo cry baby, I had the same childhood. Got beaten at home and at school, cyber bullied you name it, and told I wasn’t good enough constantly.

Get the fuck over it. Stop being a victim. Be grateful for the pain because when you get over it you have more strength and life experience for it.

Stop being a victim.
Thats fucked up. The guy is going through things and is trying to grow. You didnt read his other post hes here to grow as a person. Which is why he mentioned therapy. People cant simply get over trauma in the snap of a finger.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BlackPillChad
Thats fucked up. The guy is going through things and is trying to grow. You didnt read his other post hes here to grow as a person. Which is why he mentioned therapy. People cant simply get over trauma in the snap of a finger.
I’m in the exact situation except I’m younger. He could get over it but instead he reinforces a victim narrative, example, joining this bullshit forum and blinding hating feminists. I don’t like feminists either, but I know people like him, his anti-ideology hatred has infested his mind. He’s a perpetual victim. Only way to heal from his trauma is to snap out of it.

I’m in the exact situation except I’m younger. He could get over it but instead he reinforces a victim narrative, example, joining this bullshit forum and blinding hating feminists. I don’t like feminists either, but I know people like him, his anti-ideology hatred has infested his mind. He’s a perpetual victim. Only way to heal from his trauma is to snap out of it.
He didnt mention hating feminists. Hes here to improve his looks like the rest of us.

One cannot "snap" out of trauma. They need to gradually work through it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Incoming and BlackPillChad
He didnt mention hating feminists. Hes here to improve his looks like the rest of us.

One cannot "snap" out of trauma. They need to gradually work through it.
He did look above.

Agreed, but no action will be take if you cope and get your emotional needs meet from victim narratives.

You have good intentions but babying these kinds of people doesn’t help.

Women care about status. Non white in west = status, among urbanite/middle class whites anyway. Really, I know plenty of Indians who got with attractive whites as partners.

• +1

That's because in Dubai, Arab women are at the top of the food chain in terms of sexuality. Arab men can easily go and conquer other race women but as soon as foreign men touches Arab women, it becomes a death sentences. Arab men are VERY protective of their own women; meanwhile Arab men love to defile white women everyday in Dubai. Ever heard of Dubai Porta Potty?

As with East Asians, if their face phenotype resembles little bit of Caucasoidal features, they might have slight chance. Think of Hapas (Asian-white mixed race), like Russell Wong in his earlier years and Kristen Kreuk.

That squinty eyes and flat face is not attractive. Let's be honest. Majority of white men don't even go for asian women and use them as last resorts of cum buckets if we fail with our own women.

If culture triumphs race as some of you think then explain to me how a Shiva, Vishnu, Curry, or Chang can't get any decent poon in the west? They are always a beta bux or some side kick and used a token boys among white men. I mean I do feel bad for them in some ways because as a fellow men, they are sexually frustrated but again not my problem since I"m not a smelly dothead or a squinty chink. Where else if I go to India or China, I can easily slay. Not that I want to go to India smelly shithole but China isn't that bad; been there before. As long as they don't eat dogs, I be fine with them.

Look. I get what you are trying to do, I really do.

But statistics bear out that women when given the choice are most attracted to white men.

This doesn't mean that minorities should give up, but they have it harder and I won't pretend they don't.
Cope,it's over for whiteboy in 2020
BBC or death

• +1
You're an ugly gook. Of course a ricecel would hate his own race so much.

If you had a stepfather That told you that you were an ugly gook 24/7 365 for over 20 years and everyone in middle high school and comm college and at work echoed these sentiments and Hollywood as well, then yeah I would hate my own fucking race. Ironic you’re calling me ugly when you’re in this fucking forum with me too. Like you do so much better with the women out there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

Stop being a victim.

you think I haven’t stopped trying? I try every fucking day you little shit. This type of talk makes me want to rope even more now. Thanks.

If you had a stepfather That told you that you were an ugly gook 24/7 365 for over 20 years and everyone in middle high school and comm college and at work echoed these sentiments and Hollywood as well, then yeah I would hate my own fucking race. Ironic you’re calling me ugly when you’re in this fucking forum with me too. Like you do so much better with the women out there.

You should hold your head up high and not wallow yourself in self pity whenever you encounter situations like that. Don't take it personal. Sometimes we men just say racist stuff as a jab. If you had a stepfather who told you that shit, you should move out as soon as possible and cut off all contacts with him.

I can get an arranged marriage if my life doesn't get better. You don't. Having that safety net is extremely underrated.

If culture triumphs race as some of you think then explain to me how a Shiva, Vishnu, Curry, or Chang can't get any decent poon in the west? They are always a beta bux or some side kick and used a token boys among white men. I mean I do feel bad for them in some ways because as a fellow men, they are sexually frustrated but again not my problem since I"m not a smelly dothead or a squinty chink. Where else if I go to India or China, I can easily slay. Not that I want to go to India smelly shithole but China isn't that bad; been there before. As long as they don't eat dogs, I be fine with them.
Who asked?

You should hold your head up high and not wallow yourself in self pity whenever you encounter situations like that. Don't take it personal. Sometimes we men just say racist stuff as a jab. If you had a stepfather who told you that shit, you should move out as soon as possible and cut off all contacts with him.

My stepfather is dying from diabetic complications, so I need to stay and sort his shit out (cremation and all that). Good thing is he's dying in a lot of pain, which brings me great pleasure because he used to beat me with a wrench and strike my head with it (probably why I'm so low IQ from the brain damage I suffered since I was 12).

I can't move out bc I have no money. My stepfather and mom demand half of my wages go to them simply for existing (they say they provide me with a roof over my head but I pay for my own food because they won't give me any while they use me as a way to get discounts from wal-mart products bc I work there) so I have no savings. They literally abuse me in so many ways it's unreal.

That's why I always say I'm going to rope as soon as my stepfather dies. I can't take this anymore. I'm trapped.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I can get an arranged marriage if my life doesn't get better. You don't. Having that safety net is extremely underrated.
well then wtf are you shitting on me about? My life is infinitely worse than yours. You can at least get pussy if nothing else works. I have no other ways but to rope.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Incoming