Does raising testosterone affect facial appearance at all post puberty?

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
I honestly can't see it doing shit. Looking up before and after steroid images gives mixed results and it seems like most facial differences can be attributed to leaning out.

there is nothing to do after puberty for facial change : may be rope

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Quite sure it doesn't.

at most until early 20s if you're a very late bloomer tbh

Better question. Does raising testosterone during puberty affect facial appearance at all?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
i think your best bet is to wait maybe two years after puberty and if your face doesnt grow then get surgery

I started gymcelling at 16 eating meat everyday eggs etc...i dunno if i got good facial bone development cause of chewing and test raise or just genetics..but i know 100% testosterone even post puberty make your face muscle grow like the massester so maybe the bones increase along

it does in woman who take testosterone

OFC IT DOES LOOK AT ROIDING BODYBUILDERS
AND HGH ABUSERS

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Dicklet.4.3, Cope and 1 other person
It does on the mandible of boys with delayed puberty:
Ik the study is limited (small sample size etc) but I believe it's legit: Just look at women who inject T to become men (transgender), even if T is injected post-puberty, those women usually end up developping more masculine skulls (e.g broader mandible, flatter forehead etc).
It only makes sense that a boy injecting T would also develop more masculine features. I believe the age range in which this would work is at least <21

Please do research before injecting T, there are many side effects and the consensus on the best way to do trt isn't crystal clear. For example some do not advise to follow up with an AI as lack of estrogen can cause other long-term issues.
Not trying to discourage anyone, just make sure your treatment is adequate for you and if you can get your doc to help you that would be the best although very unlikely lol. If he can't then read as much as you can on it.

((I am not a doctor))

Barely. It might make your jaw appear a little bigger by increasing masseter size. Test by itself can worsen facial appearance when taken in high doses, giving you bloat due to increased estrogen and also affect skin negatively due to a reduction in collagen synthesis and/or acne and increased sebum production.

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun
you just dont want to be low t, that will make you significantly uglier

after puberty = facial hair and fat distribution

it does...

you have to inject tough

I suspect only HGH with steroids can change it. Steroids alone don't. Many pros develop big fat faces for some reason though and end up looking worse

After puberty it makes your jaw, brow, and nose bigger

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
You’re right. High testosterone increases facial hair including brows. It does make skin worse however but they’re trade offs.

• +1
Reactions: Jack
Yes u get acne and oily ass skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3043
wait i need better jawline: how reach this shit ?is it serious ? brow ridge and chin are very fine

It makes you lose collagen and hair

wait i need better jawline: how reach this shit ?is it serious ? brow ridge and chin are very fine
Chew more. But it might take months to years. Also get lean ofc.

• Love it
8 years of AAS use and I can say they don't change anything.

no mandible growing ? anything ? may be if you have done it during puberty... but even there not sure tbh

It's probably individual. Girls who juice too hard definitely change so if you really push the dosages maybe something will change (along with all the other stuff lol). I've been mewing for 7+ months too and it may have caused SOME changes because my teeth have moved. Mewing seems to do more than years of hormone use.

• Woah
It's probably individual. Girls who juice too hard definitely change so if you really push the dosages maybe something will change (along with all the other stuff lol). I've been mewing for 7+ months too and it may have caused SOME changes because my teeth have moved. Mewing seems to do more than years of hormone use.
mewing at 28+ yo ?
i see, so it's not that much of a cope

I'm interested in this phenomena. It seems like women who abuse steroids don't really transition despite being completely jacked up and grotesque but women who go on HRT can look like men in such a short period of time with 0 effort and without gaining much muscle. Is there an androgen that HRT has that steroids does not? @Framletgod

I'm interested in this phenomena. It seems like women who abuse steroids don't really transition despite being completely jacked up and grotesque but women who go on HRT can look like men in such a short period of time with 0 effort and without gaining much muscle. Is there an androgen that HRT has that steroids does not? @Framletgod
im confused, can u phrase it diffrent

Better question. Does raising testosterone during puberty affect facial appearance at all?
I can send you pics from my T maxing joirmey

It deepened on how many androgen receptions you have. You will have better results with HGH

female body builders don't look like men despite taking shit tons of testosterone. Ftm trans don't take anywhere near as much testosterone and look like men.

send me bro

It's because women don't usually use testosterone and other steroids that cause virilization. Which is exactly what they use for trt. Plus they usually run cycles and don't stay on the heavy stuff year round in order to avoid the side effects.

If hormones affected your face I would look like a super masculine Greek god by now. They haven't changed anything. Don't inject hormones just to change your face. It's stupid and comes with many risks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
I honestly can't see it doing shit. Looking up before and after steroid images gives mixed results and it seems like most facial differences can be attributed to leaning out.
yes you can change your face with testosterone injections, but your natural testosterone production will reduce forever and your balls will shrink

It's because women don't usually use testosterone and other steroids that cause virilization. Which is exactly what they use for trt. Plus they usually run cycles and don't stay on the heavy stuff year round in order to avoid the side effects.

As for myself I've used lots of test, tren and masteron
Yeah, this is what I was looking for. Which steroids might a woman take if she was trying to avoid looking like a man?

Yeah, this is what I was looking for. Which steroids might a woman take if she was trying to avoid looking like a man?

Anavar is the typical choice. 10-20mg. Next is tbol, primo or even winstrol although it's a harsher one. Those are all orals. So many girls are juicing just to look better and gain some muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew