• Total voters
Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
No harm no foul in my opinion
If they were sleeping through it and don't know it basically doesn't count

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
I legitimately don't see the counter argument

If it doesn't negatively effect them at all then for all intents and purposes it didn't happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan and Zygos4Life
Ask your mother

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Personalityinkwell tier thread

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 10172
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
"Looksmaxxing forum"

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Without permission it is rape

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
But no harm was caused so how could it be wrong?
it is still rape because they didnt agree my man i hope you didnt do anything wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat, gamma and Deleted member 10413
it is still rape because they didnt agree my man i hope you didnt do anything wrong
Nah I'm more so interested in this because of that girl @knajjd raped

• Woah
Reactions: Lars
Of course its rape. You're entering the person's body without their permission. If i was to roofie you at a party. You know. Js. And then I fuck you in your ass. Is it rape? Though not before I slap my dick on your lips then into your mouth. Js. You know?

Of course its rape. You're entering the person's body without their permission. If i was to roofie you at a party. You know. Js. And then I fuck you in your ass. Is it rape? Js. You know?
Obviously it is rape I'm asking if it is wrong in this case to do it

And yes knajjd really did that https://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2017...o-raping-an-unconscious-woman/comment-page-4/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
mate think of someone raping your knocked out mother and he said to your face “she was asleep she never knew about it”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
absolutely its wrong. how would you feel that later on in life you find out some man fucked you in your ass and mouth thus explaining why you had that pain down there and sore throat for days after that night? wouldn't you feel violated? angry? pissed? ashamed? do you see?
Yes yes yes which is why I add the qualifier "if no harm was caused"

If you raped a girl and she didn't know about it and was in no way harmed would that be a wrong thing to do
mate think of someone raping your knocked out mother and he said to your face “she was asleep she never knew about it”
In that case harm was caused to me so you could argue it was wrong but that isn't the hypothetical. The hypothetical is if no harm was caused to anyone.

Yes yes yes which is why I add the qualifier "if no harm was caused"

If you raped a girl and she didn't know about it and was in no way harmed would that be a wrong thing to do

In that case harm was caused to me so you could argue it was wrong but that isn't the hypothetical. The hypothetical is if no harm was caused to anyone.
you avoided my question.

Its technically rape still and yes its immoral

you avoided my question.
I responded to it directly? I said that in that case it would be wrong because harm was caused to me but the hypothetical that I am proposing is if rape is wrong even when no harm is caused at all

I responded to it directly? I said that in that case it would be wrong because harm was caused to me but the hypothetical that I am proposing is if rape is wrong even when no harm is caused at all
no i’m asking how you’d feel what sort of emotions would rush to your head if you knew it happens your mother

• +1
no i’m asking how you’d feel what sort of emotions would rush to your head if you knew it happens your mother
Oh well I don't have a mother and my emotions are completely suppressed so...nothing

but you see my point right?
Yes your point is that rape is a bad thing because it makes people sad. But what I think is interesting to consider is if no one knew about it and thus no one was sad is it ok to do?

Yes your point is that rape is a bad thing because it makes people sad. But what I think is interesting to consider is if no one knew about it and thus no one was sad is it ok to do?
this can go for anything no? have you heard the phrase "do right even when no one is looking?"

are we assuming that she doesnt get pregnant or any stds? if so then the ''rape'' never really happened from her perspective since she wont realize anything changed after she wakes up

• +1