Does retin-a lower ur iq?

K

Kinko

Zephir
Why so much faggot today post shit about retin-a?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, ProjectAscension, Lorsss and 7 others
No !
Iq can't beat the Kinko.
Kinko can't go lower in IQ than what he is in already, impossible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, DidntRead, Nosecel and 7 others
you piss me off because you can blast roids and spam retinA and not worry about norwooding

you piss me off because you can blast roids and spam retinA and not worry about norwooding
Fuk the roids,i want that the norwooding catch all roiders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Lorsss, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
damn bro you must've overdosed on retin a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 4675, wagbox and 5 others
isotretinoin orally might cause depression , among other things. topical tretinoin not.

Should I moisturize before or after retin A thanks

No don t ban ,It s all bro

Should I moisturize before or after retin A thanks
It depends if you're just starting it and/or want to buffer it at all. If so, before or immediately after. If not, then wait for about 30 minutes after Retin A to moisturise.

It depends if you're just starting it and/or want to buffer it at all. If so, before or immediately after. If not, then wait for about 30 minutes after Retin A to moisturise.
Thanks mate

@benignice is there any major problem besides initial irritation if i start with 0.05%? I have already ordered and received it and it takes a long time for the shippings in my coutnry to arrive so Im not going to reorder any lower strength.

I dont mind some initial irritation, im staying inside all the time anyway. Will I be ok with it?

@benignice is there any major problem besides initial irritation if i start with 0.05%? I have already ordered and received it and it takes a long time for the shippings in my coutnry to arrive so Im not going to reorder any lower strength.

I dont mind some initial irritation, im staying inside all the time anyway. Will I be ok with it?
Yeah irritation is going to be the main issue. But I take issue with the phrase "just irritation". Sure, you might be fine, but you also might end up with irritation to the point that it scars or at the very least you can't continue use. Then you'll have to stop using it totally, wait for the skin to heal, and start back up again from scratch.
I hope it works out for you dude but it is absolutely not what I would recommend. Buffer the hell out of it for a while.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Yeah irritation is going to be the main issue. But I take issue with the phrase "just irritation". Sure, you might be fine, but you also might end up with irritation to the point that it scars or at the very least you can't continue use. Then you'll have to stop using it totally, wait for the skin to heal, and start back up again from scratch.
I hope it works out for you dude but it is absolutely not what I would recommend. Buffer the hell out of it for a while.
Alright thanks man. Obviously I wont stop using it with the first irritation I observe cuz it will be inevitable. Any red signs that I should be careful of? Btw how is the irritation from retin a, is it just peeling like when you get sunburned or will I get pimples and other shit too? I will start using it in a smaller area near my cheek and see how my skin reacts, is that ok?

Also Ive been using that aha + bha solution from the ordinary for a month ( i use it once a week) in the start i noticed very smoother skin but then results stagnated. I know its not even close to tretinoin but I dont hurt at all from it, only some times I get slightly itch in my nose.

Last edited:
Alright thanks man. Obviously I wont stop using it with the first irritation I observe cuz it will be inevitable. Any red signs that I should be careful of? Btw how is the irritation from retin a, is it just peeling like when you get sunburned or will I get pimples and other shit too? I will start using it in a smaller area near my cheek and see how my skin reacts, is that ok?

Also Ive been using that aha + bha solution from the ordinary for a month ( i use it once a week) in the start i noticed very smoother skin but then results stagnated. I know its not even close to tretinoin but I dont hurt at all from it, only some times I get slightly itch in my nose.
You'll know if its too far. You shouldn't experience any actual pain. Uncomfortable, maybe, but not pain.
The usual symptoms are peeling, dryness, some people experience a "purge" of breakouts (although if you're not already acne prone you're less likely to get this), itching, stinging when you first apply, etc. Google it for more info.

Yeah I'd say start in a small area first.

The "results stagnating" that you notice is because your skin now doesn't have a lot of shit to exfoliate like it did initially. You've got the results and now you're maintaing.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Yes.
Retin-a is a known scam created by the high council of Looksmax to keep their users down while they hoard the true secrets of looksmaxxing.
It is actually a bunch of nanorobots coated with pore-opening gel that infiltrate your body, destroy your brain cells, collagen and under eye support.
Belive me, i'm a victim

IMG 20200229 154714

Skin more Red, but i apply very lot of lotion ,with cream no Red face

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and goodman78
Dooyyyy colalgen