Does soy milk close growth plates?

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Just remembered that my high school replaced all chocolate milk with silk brand chocolate soy milk.
I only grew two cm in high school. I drank that trash almost every day.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Not in such quanities imo

Just remembered that my high school replaced all chocolate milk with silk brand chocolate soy milk.
I only grew two cm in high school. I drank that trash almost every day.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I hope to god your joking they replaced it with soy. Because soy is a huge estrogen increaser which will stop growth. It’s lowers testosterone. Soy milk, soy sauce, even tofu. Stay away from soy. I reccomend consuming goats milk as it’s mkre nutritious and has more calcium than cow milk. Cat milk is decent if you can afford it, but goat is where it’s really at

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Nibba, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
I hope to god your joking they replaced it with soy. Because soy is a huge estrogen increaser which will stop growth. It’s lowers testosterone. Soy milk, soy sauce, even tofu. Stay away from soy. I reccomend consuming goats milk as it’s mkre nutritious and has more calcium than cow milk. Cat milk is decent if you can afford it, but goat is where it’s really at
this

theres nothing in soy milk that would make it close ur growth plates, u delusional retard
soy have phytoestrogen not real estrogen, it doesnt do shit for ur actual estrogen levels. phytoestrogen is plant estrogen. it have 0 effect onto human
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

read this u low iq dogs

soy have phytoestrogen not real estrogen, it doesnt do shit for ur actual estrogen levels. phytoestrogen is plant estrogen. it have 0 effect onto human
cope

do u remember the Brutal cockpill
theres nothing in soy milk that would make it close ur growth plates, u delusional retard
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

read this u low iq dogs
I've read that study but i've also read studies that say otherwise. who do I believe?

Cat milk? :feelsmega::feelsmega:

well no use whining over it tbh.
just take mk677 and see if you have results
But isn't that only for open growth plates? PLS DON'T GET MY HOPES UP. Maybe it's not too late:chad:?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I've read that study but i've also read studies that say otherwise. who do I believe?
Well seeing as @FUCK MY LIFE is an alt of @blackopstruecel , who has been obsessed with his oneitis for 6 years and had to turn to roids to move on. Taking that into account i'd say you don't trust him

• +1
Reactions: Tony and The Dude Abides
Well seeing as @FUCK MY LIFE is an alt of @blackopstruecel , who has been obsessed with his oneitis for 6 years and had to turn to roids to move on. Taking that into account i'd say you don't trust him
Do you keep tabs on everyone here?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i am in sc groupchat. 'X'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281