Does speech therapy work?

Arkantos

Arkantos

Arkantos
Ever since I was young, my voice sounded weird. I can't pronounce "r" sounds so saying "race car" sounds like "wase cah". Apparently, I can't even pronounce "l" either so "hello" sounds like "hewwo". I am unable to say words like "girl" or "jarl" or even "where"
People have always said I sound like an infant or have a lisp.

To make matters worse, I tend to stutter when speaking and sometimes I freeze up and nothing comes out of my mouth when speaking to others.

I'm simply wondering if speech therapy or something else actually helps at all or if there is anything I can do to fix my problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and androidcel
I did speech therapy when I was a kid. Don’t remember much about it tbh.

I’m still a stuttering mess around people so I’m assuming it wasn’t that helpful..

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
I can't pronounce "r" sounds so saying "race car" sounds like "wase cah".
Foids will laugh at you hard and never love you.

• +1
Reactions: SW01
try vyvanse or carbidopa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Girls will think it’s charming and cute if ur chad :chad::chad::chad::chad:. Just not be able to talk theory in action

Girls will think it’s charming and cute if ur chad :chad::chad::chad::chad:. Just not be able to talk theory in action

I legit have stutter/clutter mix(talk like jesse eisenberg in social network with blocks here and there) and ever since I went lower bf + gymcel with height halo, they started liking me talking weird, smiling and being supportive. Before that they looked at me like they saw death literally (every single time)

I legit have stutter/clutter mix(talk like jesse eisenberg in social network with blocks here and there) and ever since I went lower bf + gymcel with height halo, they started liking me talking weird, smiling and being supportive. Before that they looked at me like they saw death literally (every single time)
same bro I got a stutter too, I also tend to forgot the sounds of the words so I end up mispronouncing some shit, but one thing that helped me was talking slow. Legit just slowly talking and giving more time for your brain to think out what your going to say has helped me a lot. I think a reason for this is, cuz it’s xommon in high thinking or people with certain quirks so their brain thinks differently so it just does the minimum response like when u stutter. It thinks it’s said everything but it hasn’t.