Does swelling last long on thick or thin skin ?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Title says it all

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
My doc told me thick skin like mine would experience longer swelling than others. It's true tbh, my nose shape (especially the width) seems to vary greatly day to day and week to week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
if ur talking about ur taban surgery, he says he overcorrects and u will look super asian for a while so it's over

My doc told me thick skin like mine would experience longer swelling than others. It's true tbh, my nose shape (especially the width) seems to vary greatly day to day and week to week.
Thought I was the only one. Sometimes my nose still looks wide like he barely did anything. But most of the time it looks way smaller.

Thought I was the only one. Sometimes my nose still looks wide like he barely did anything. But most of the time it looks way smaller.
On a bad swelling day mine looks worse than before even, but in some pics I took it looked narrow and aesthetic, and the crookedness looked greatly reduced (though not eliminated).

if ur talking about ur taban surgery, he says he overcorrects and u will look super asian for a while so it's over
Wtf?
I Literallt talked to him and he said he avoids overcorrection like the plageu

Do you have pics of your nosejob? I'm contemplating getting one.

Do you have pics of your nosejob? I'm contemplating getting one.
I don't have a good camera and phone pics aren't real life. If my doc takes some pics I'll share

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Wtf?

I Literallt talked to him and he said he avoids overcorrection like the plageu

he told me this in a consult, that he overcorrects a bit and you will look asian for a while (i think 1 month) until the swelling goes down. did you get the almond eye surgery with the implant or without?

pm me results

he told me this in a consult, that he overcorrects a bit and you will look asian for a while (i think 1 month) until the swelling goes down. did you get the almond eye surgery with the implant or without?

pm me results
Well of course the result is over corrected at first. But then over time it looks conservative. I got with implant

with thick skin it takes a very long time

Nice, hopefully your recovery will be quicker than mine.

EA5A24CC 5BF3 4859 A367 ACE08FEBF8D8

Thick skin is community

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel