Does tattoos and cars help lookmaxx?

W

wolfgaiden

Bronze
Always wondered whether tattoos or a nice car can help increase psl score indirectly. I mean when you see a dude with a decent tattoo, he def has more edge than another dude with his same psl score. As for cars, wouldn't it be a bonus if you looksmax and have a nice car. Like a dude with 6 psl with a Camry vs a dude that is 6 psl with black mustang . Even seen girls on tinder state their interest for tattoos in their bios, no idea if there is any merit in getting one

helps statusmaxx

shit doesnt get you laid tho

Always wondered whether tattoos or a nice car can help increase psl score indirectly. I mean when you see a dude with a decent tattoo, he def has more edge than another dude with his same psl score. As for cars, wouldn't it be a bonus if you looksmax and have a nice car. Like a dude with 6 psl with a Camry vs a dude that is 6 psl with black mustang . Even seen girls on tinder state their interest for tattoos in their bios, no idea if there is any merit in getting one
Can make you look tryhard if you havent got the looks

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Cars?Really😂😂.I mean maybe if you have a Lambo

Everything matters to an extent. Issiue is what gives you most SMV for the price that you're paying.

getting a lamborgini will raise your SMV but in order for it to do so you'd have to drive around in it 24/7 getting jaw implants or double jaw surgery cost less, will make you more attractive for lower price.

No tattos for your face.

I was so stupid and bought a porsche panamera 3 years ago. It only got me dates from girls that saw me as a potential provider.
They just wanted to talk about serious stuff, and how intelligent they are. Absolutely nothing sexual. Their behaviour was all about showing how unsexual and good they are. It was 100% just because they where not attracted to me.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I only think the car will help indirectly because it will make you feel better about yourself.