Does teeth really play a part in attractiveness?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I have seen this brought up on here so many times. People say that if you look at high psl actors and male models they all have straight teeth, and that's because they have completely well developed faces, but does having crooked teeth really mean that you are gonna have shit bones?

Henry Cavill, Richard Ramirez, David Beckham and even David Gandy have crooked teeth, and their face dont seem to really have been affected by it at all. What exactly is it crooked teeth is supposed to do to fuck you up, other than looking ugly when smiling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, OCDMaxxing and KrissKross
Jfl if you're not veneermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and RAITEIII
if you're blackpilled there's no reason not to have perfectly aligned and white teeth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yes a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Hades
It matters more on how broad and how forward your maxilla and mandible is, if you have a few crooked teeth that doesnt matter, for example look at dereck chisora

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and JMax
not if u never smile with ur mouth open like me

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
Yes but alignment + forward projection + width matter more than how white/straight they are.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It shows healthy genetics. Attraction = wanting to make a healthy strong baby. Doesn't work if it looks fake. Same goes for surgeries. It has the opposite effect. Genetic frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Jfl if you're not veneermaxxing
veneer fuck up your natural teeth'wall" and damage it permanent. Was also thinking about getting veneer (idk if bleaching would be healthier tho)

teeth are like the first thing people notice about someone next to eyes, of course teeth are important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yes no

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
veneer fuck up your natural teeth'wall" and damage it permanent. Was also thinking about getting veneer (idk if bleaching would be healthier tho)

I got veneers 10 years ago and it has been one of the best investments in myself. People comment to this date that my teeth are so white but not overly white and ask me where I go to whiten lol

I got veneers 10 years ago and it has been one of the best investments in myself. People comment to this date that my teeth are so white but not overly white and ask me where I go to whiten lol

ok i hope you wont regret it bro. I d do it if i hadnt straight teeth.
Were you teeth straight or did they look very ugly? Some ppl with fked teeth are getting veneers and ofc in these cases its a huge halo.

How many veneers you got?

I overheard this girl saying the first thing she looks at is a guys smile.
stem cell regeneration when they release it would fix it but they probably won’t because dentists would make less

ok i hope you wont regret it bro. I d do it if i hadnt straight teeth.
Were you teeth straight or did they look very ugly? Some ppl with fked teeth are getting veneers and ofc in these cases its a huge halo.

How many veneers you got?

It's been 10 years... No regrets. I went all in and got 10+10 because any less and they will be visible. Veneers have a different shine and look to them even if the shade matches. They were straight except for my front upper teeth which were caved inwards from getting dropped on my face from a swing as a kid but veneers took care of it perfectly. That's why it was a huge change for me. Otherwise I had nice teeth and they even suggested me to go with braces instead of veneers but I wanted results instantly. I only had one come off twice during 10 years. Probably need new ones soon.

Straight white teeth = high class

It shows healthy genetics. Attraction = wanting to make a healthy strong baby. Doesn't work if it looks fake. Same goes for surgeries. It has the opposite effect. Genetic frauding.

If surgeries are not helpful to become attractive what’s the point in this website?

If surgeries are not helpful to become attractive what’s the point in this website?

I meant surgeries that look fake which unfortunately many that go through end up at. If people can tell you have implants in your face it defats the purpose.

I meant surgeries that look fake which unfortunately many that go through end up at. If people can tell you have implants in your face it defats the purpose.

I just hope that wraparound jaw implants won’t look fake because I’ve seen many good results

and also osteotomies should theoretically not look fake

Not much

Teeth are dumb normie meme. Recessed subhumans think they can fraud being GL by getting veneers.

End up looking overgroomed, fake and dogshit.

While actual modes have mediocre teeth with perfect harmony and look 1000x better.

I made this mistake.

"Fixed" my teeth and still look like recessed subhuman because of BONE

As long as they're not crooked, you're okay.

ofc it matters, when you talk to a person you see their teeth and then you judge them physically. When it comes to teeth you need to have the following:

1. Align teeth
2. big teeth
3. you need to have a wide palate - the wider the palate more teeth will show
4. when you slightly open your mouth you have to be able to see your teeth, something like this:
some people go for lip-lift to fix this issue. I myself have this issue and I want to fix it. Only if I open large my mouth then my teeth will show.
5.Veeners, but I think this is not so healthy for long road. Veeners can look natural if you are going to the right ortho.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
It's cope

Tumblr nxy5kzrSf61um1xiqo1 250

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing