Does Testosterone effect chin and jaw growth?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I see very few gymcels with bad chins or jaws now that I think about it. And I have seen some studies that suggest it does.

^ This one here, this study said there WAS a correlation in males, but not females.

lol i have high t and don't even gymcel. i will be a gigachad when i gymcell idec.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i just made a thread about this

I see very few gymcels with bad chins or jaws now that I think about it. And I have seen some studies that suggest it does.

^ This one here, this study said there WAS a correlation in males, but not females.
did nibba really die, if so RIP man.

ive got a diahorrea tier chin so please can test e make it bigger

that list is semi cope

almost half of the things are from growth hormone release and not testosterone itself

i can name them if you want

Yeah probably. I started eating mag, zinc, d3 and ashwagandha while I gymcel. My cheekbones got alot more prominent. Don't knlw about jaw tho.

No they do not. I have been on large dosages of testosterone for the last 6 years straight