Does the gym help teens fifteen-sixteen to grow tall? What are the effects of gym on height in general? Open Experiences

Antinous

Antinous

If you don't like the reflection, Don't look it
Thread to clarify in each one's experience if the gym had an impact on your height when teen, negative or positive; You can add the following things to elaborate: What activities precisely do you think helped you grow in height? Is gym cope for young people who want to grow at least 3 or two 2 inches?
The thread is part of the research about height growth in teens I'm doing, or at least part of it, whatever

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Heavy Squats and deadlift can make you shorter if stil growing

• +1
Reactions: Anubis and Nosecel9000
Just drink your milk and get your green leafy veggies boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Anubis, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
Thread to clarify in each one's experience if the gym had an impact on your height when teen, negative or positive; You can add the following things to elaborate: What activities precisely do you think helped you grow in height? Is gym cope for young people who want to grow at least 3 or two 2 inches?
The thread is part of the research about height growth in teens I'm doing, or at least part of it, whatever
Work with your own weight, isometrics for both muscles and height at that age. No deadlifting, no steroids, no shit. Ok?

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
I was a couch potato in a caloric deficit with nutrient deficiencies and stopped growing at 15 when I was 6'2, just like my dad. It's all genetic.

If you are in your teens it will help make your bones grow denser, and maybe you will be slightler taller - perhaps 0.5cm since it boosts hgh and increases testosterone so you will get a better face.
I was a couch potato in a caloric deficit with nutrient deficiencies and stopped growing at 15 when I was 6'2, just like my dad. It's all genetic.
you are supposed to be taller than your dad lol

gym = stress

stress = damage

damage = manlet

use the energy to get good grades, then gymcell once you are 25+ and you have naturally reached your potential height and filled out

• JFL
Reactions: Guest
Taking bee pollen will mitigate stunted growth.

Tbh going to the gym if you're younger than 18 is just a waste of time.

gym = stress

stress = damage

damage = manlet

use the energy to get good grades, then gymcell once you are 25+ and you have naturally reached your potential height and filled out
Just looksmax past your prime theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chuck14, make_it_to_the_top and Deleted member 2756
Just have good genes

it's all about genetics.

I checked my medical reports and I went from 156cm @ 13yo to -> 175cm @ 16yo and now 186+ @ 22yo. Idk if it's correlated, but now that I think of it, I grew the most when I was doing resistance training (mainly pull-ups and bicep curls tbh lmao). Go to gym bro, but don't fall for squatting and deadlifting meme. And if you are doing too much pushing movements, make sure not to ruin your posture with forward shoulders (throw in some facepulls).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205