Does the temporary testosterone spike from working out impact your life significantly?

Seppukucel

Seppukucel

Banned
As in psychologically, mood, libido, etc. I've never worked out and I'm very depressive and low motivation so wondering if it will change it.

• +1
Reactions: MasterTurtle
blast t and u will laugh at depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 4577, ChadRoneXL and 3 others
Yes maybe thats not the reason but working out in general impacts overall mood, health and many things, i have less energy, less motivation, less sex drive less everything after i stopped working out because of corona

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Seppukucel
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: godirl, RAITEIII, Seppukucel and 1 other person
didnt help me ngl. maybe slightly at first but after some time i just feel crushed, as i did before.
How much? Its a double positive solution. Effect of hormones and also u looking better should help u motivation maxx

How much? Its a double positive solution. Effect of hormones and also u looking better should help u motivation maxx
shit genes and not willing/financially able to blast grams and grams of it = not great results

and gyms shut anyway and only have crappy home gym.

As in psychologically, mood, libido, etc. I've never worked out and I'm very depressive and low motivation so wondering if it will change it.
While it's true that working out reduces cortisol levels, increases endorphins yada yada. I think that's the wrong way to look at working out to improve your mood, because at the end of the day. Your feelings aren't just stats and numbers.
Enjoy the process of working out, building some muscle and idk meeting some new friends at the gym. Be consistent and don't overthink things with massive expectations. Just try it and see if it works out for you :)

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Seppukucel
On nofap i had never depression
Because I was/am high T and have a clear purpose-> Sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Seppukucel
from a scientific standpoint, it shouldn't really make a difference

but who cares as long as you feel better doing it brother

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel
While it's true that working out reduces cortisol levels, increases endorphins yada yada. I think that's the wrong way to look at working out to improve your mood, because at the end of the day. Your feelings aren't just stats and numbers.
Enjoy the process of working out, building some muscle and idk meeting some new friends at the gym. Be consistent and don't overthink things with massive expectations. Just try it and see if it works out for you :)
Thanks, master turtle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and MasterTurtle
Your t levels stay increased for like 3 days

• +1
most are preventable
Don't listen to these retards. If you think you have testosterone issues go to a urologist and check testosterone levels. If theyre low and you have symptoms of low T(which is more than just depression) they will give you testosterone replacement therapy.

Retards on this site don't know this but mental health issues like depression reduce t levels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Seppukucel
Don't listen to these retards. If you think you have testosterone issues go to a urologist and check testosterone levels. If theyre low and you have symptoms of low T(which is more than just depression) they will give you testosterone replacement therapy.

Retards on this site don't know this but mental health issues like depression reduce t levels.
So it would make more sense to treat the issue, rather than the symptom.
Taking trt is a huge decision, that ideally should be taken for a lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, BigBoy and Seppukucel
No

• So Sad
You need to change your whole lifestyle , your mindset , your whole thinking to make an impact and your environment is huge

• +1
So it would make more sense to treat the issue, rather than the symptom.
Taking trt is a huge decision, that ideally should be taken for a lifetime.
I'm a bit confused are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? The issue in that sentence is depression and thr symptom is low t.

However in other cases the issue is low t and the symptom is depression. And instead of treating the testosterone deficiency in those cases doctors send patients to psychiatrists when it won't fix the underlying cause. It's a case by case basis.

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel and Htobrother
@Seppukucel i will tell you what made a huge impact on my T

so I had to visit psychiatry ward
And had a lot of stress and mind fuckery with people and they were annoying tbh I couldn’t go out sometimes if I didn’t wake up and
A girl liked me there too and I had contact to her and my t raised + and almost fell in love
So everytime I saw her my t got High and had contact
I wanted to leave but couldn’t and started turning into a monster tbh My beard started growing like crazy , I walked around like I’m gonna kill someone my veins popped out all the I didn’t give a fuck anymore break all the rules and stuff , started smoking a lot
And worked out a bit lifted my bed and stuff , I boxed against a door 20 times and broke my hands
After 2 Months of constitent High T prison dieying Environment
I build 2kg of muscle and got lean
And left the psych ward with broken hands jfl girls were giving me iois then ,I guess I was very high T
tbh my attraction from girls skyrocketed when I was high T beast

also my nutrition was not good tbh I just got my carbs and protein

Last edited:
  • JFL
So Bro just visit psych. Ward trust me you will come out as high T muscular chad

Working out not only builds your muscle, it builds your willpower and gives you purpose. Your whole life is going to change if you start lifting seriously, you are going to become a man of habits, good habits. You will need to adjust your sleeping habits if they are not optimal and you will need to start eating healthy if you don't do already.
Lifting will give you many benefits, bigger muscles just being one of them, so start now.

• +1
I workout and I still am depressed every day. I've never ever felt any positive effects from working out, neither the natural opioid boost nor the dopamine-related positive mental effects. It has never made my life or mood any better, ever.

• So Sad
I workout and I still am depressed every day. I've never ever felt any positive effects from working out, neither the natural opioid boost nor the dopamine-related positive mental effects. It has never made my life or mood any better, ever.
If you train hard enough it releases something after training that make you feel good

If you train hard enough it releases something after training that make you feel good
That's what I'm saying, I workout hard enough and I swear I've never ever felt anything from it mood-wise. Neither acutely nor chronically.

That's what I'm saying, I workout hard enough and I swear I've never ever felt anything from it mood-wise. Neither acutely nor chronically.
Then train harder but don’t kill yourself like I did in the past you won’t build muscle when you kill yourself to death

Then train harder but don’t kill yourself like I did in the past you won’t build muscle when you kill yourself to death
Did you not read what I'd said? I've literally said above that I train hard enough, I max out at 5 reps / set, 1 min between sets and exercises, workout being 20-30min in total

• +1