Does Thinner Face Affect Interocular Distance? Chin Filler? Fillers on Asian Male?

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
I am a normie Asian male. I keep plugging in my photos to https://www.prettyscale.com

The only thing I know for sure now from this tool is my chin is too small. Should I get chin filler? I am going to Dr Zackally soon anyways. Also curious if cheekbone filler is truly horrible or not.

I cannot find any examples of fillers done on an Asian male online. Is this because it's not suitable for that phenotype?

By default I get a score of about 75% or lower, and it says:

• Wide face shape
  • Normal forehead size
  • Narrow interocular distance
  • Good nose for face
  • Normal mouth size
  • Chin too small
  • Good face symmetry

When I adjust my face width in slightly on each side to be a little thinner, I get this with a score of 85% or higher, and I've done it several times with 3 different photos:

• Good face shape
  • Normal forehead size
  • Good interocular distance
  • Good nose for face
  • Normal mouth size
  • Chin too small
  • Good face symmetry
Will leanmaxxing improve my interocular distance by slimming my face? The widest part of my face is mostly bone though, at the cheekbones.... Lots of adiposity to lose in the cheek/middle of the face. It says to choose the WIDEST part of the face, so not sure if I can really affect that by more than a millimeter on each side... since there is almost no fat there

Will leanmaxxing improve my interocular distance by slimming my face? The widest part of my face is mostly bone though, at the cheekbones....
No. Do fix your chin though. But as always it'd be easiest to tell if we had pics.

No. Do fix your chin though. But as always it'd be easiest to tell if we had pics.

According to pinkmirror my chin is fine though, so not sure what to believe now. btw, if I slim down, my cheeks will become quite a bit thinner so it will be like an triangle/oval shape instead of a oval/pear

According to pinkmirror my chin is fine though, so not sure what to believe now
You won't get any useful info from shit sites like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
upload pics of your face, these websites are cope bullshits

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII