Does this conversion scale from truerateme to psl rates sound about right?

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
make 2-4 2-3.5

Attachments

• 1550000691243.png
    1550000691243.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
True rate me is retarded

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ogre, Itss_BritneyBishh and 4 others
:soy:

• +1
True rate me is retarded
best place on the internet to get rated, lookism is full of trolls and this site can be kind of delusional sometimes, at least trm has consistency.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Deleted member 656
best place on the internet to get rated, lookism is full of trolls and this site can be kind of delusional sometimes, at least trm has consistency.
Lol they rated me 5 last year jfl
Haven't used it since

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, androidcel and Deleted member 656

Lack of consistency is the problem with TRM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Nibba
It's a great place to go if you're interested in what gay men find attractive

• +1
Reactions: Ogre and Deleted member 656
It's a great place to go if you're interested in what gay men find attractive
It actually is full of gay men lmao. There are a lot of girl raters there as well. And people rate sex appeal. :feelswhere: to some extent isn't PSL sort of the same thing. Crisick is a straight up homo for example, look at how he rates women.
I've gotten the same ratings more or less each time I posted there.

• +1
Ive said before but truerateme is dog shit is not consistent, half of them are normies the other half are turboblackpilled mongs who call everyone ugly
Screenshot 20190212 210041

I couldnt fit it but there was also one dude named Volcel420 who said i was 3/10 with -12 upvotes:feelsuhh::soy:

Also im not delted with the op jfl i dong know why that happens on leddit

Last edited:
  • +1
Ive said before but truerateme is dog shit is not consistent, half of them are normies the other half are turboblackpilled mongs who call everyone ugly
the normies usually get banned tho, they've fixed the sub, the range of the ratings for any given photo is at most 1 now (usually 0.5). PSL ratings are even less consistent, you get a range of 2 whole points on a scale where 4= incel and 6= slayer.

Lol they rated me 5 last year jfl
Haven't used it since
Your frame and height is like 70% of your appeal ngl.
You'd get a much better rating if you had full body pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
(and physique :feelshehe:) you guys act as if a skeleton can eb attractive if it's 6'3 and wide framed.
View attachment 20178
I couldnt fit it but there was also one dude named Volcel420 who said i was 3/10 with -12 upvotes:feelsuhh::soy:

Also im not delted with the op jfl i dong know why that happens on leddit
Idk I've been browsing it again fro a few days, and the raters that didn't end up getting banned were all within 1 point of each other. Regardless the upvotes act as a polling system to see which rates most agree with. (we really need rating polls on these sites)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 701
You'd get a much better rating if you had full body pics.
My face got better than last year. I really don't think it matter tho what they think as long as u do well irl

• +1
Reactions: Ogre and RedPilledStemcel
the normies usually get banned tho, they've fixed the sub, the range of the ratings for any given photo is at most 1 now (usually 0.5). PSL ratings are even less consistent, you get a range of 2 whole points on a scale where 4= incel and 6= slayer.
(and physique :feelshehe:) you guys act as if a skeleton can eb attractive if it's 6'3 and wide framed.

Idk I've been browsing it again fro a few days, and the raters that didn't end up getting banned were all within 1 point of each other. Regardless the upvotes act as a polling system to see which rates most agree with. (we really need rating polls on these sites)
The problem is that the fucking cant stick to a single scale, i think they used "psl" to try to rate me, theyve revamped their chart ever other day for like 1 year, its a useless sub at this point

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The problem is that the fucking cant stick to a single scale, i think they used "psl" to try to rate me, theyve revamped their chart ever other day for like 1 year, its a useless sub at this point
Yeah some people rate with PSL others rate with the chart. But where else would you get a rating?

Yeah some people rate with PSL others rate with the chart. But where else would you get a rating?
Dunno tbh, but im starting to think that instead of relying on boards or other men, you should try irl or tinder for hardmode, if youre actually attractive then i belive one would know subconsiouscly tbh. Compare yourself to other men, see how women treat them, and you'll get an idea of where you stand. Though saying personality dosent affect that is cope

• +1
Reactions: Phad
@Nibba post on r/amiugly they dont use psl or inspect canthal tilt or shittt just what a normal person would rate u

and alot of self conscious ppl post there easy mogging

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Nibba post on r/amiugly they dont use psl or inspect canthal tilt or shittt just what a normal person would rate u
IDC about ratings I already know I'm handsome

• +1
IDC about ratings I already know I'm handsome

ya i edited in that alot of self conscious and ugly people post there so its easy mogging

ya i edited in that alot of self conscious and ugly people post there so its easy mogging
I've been banned for trying blackpill people

• +1
I've been banned for trying blackpill people
Try r/rateme or troll in r/incelselfies like studyhacks did

Unless u mean ur reddit account got banned

Try r/rateme or troll in r/incelselfies like studyhacks did
Damn I'm beautiful. Just saw my reflection in the glass

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, Deleted member 656 and shibo
PSL sounds like a shitty scale if 2 points means the difference between incel and slayer. isn't 4 average in PSL

• +1
Reactions: Phad
PSL sounds like a shitty scale if 2 points means the difference between incel and slayer. isn't 4 average in PSL
Yeah, but it's a ta point where people probably wouldn't be that surprised you're incel I'm guessing whereas at 5 they might be a little confused.