Does this determine if someone has alot of fat?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
So my face is wider then my skull ( i cut my hair on side) does this mean that my face is really pure fat? Since the human skull so the upper area will always be wider then the width of the cheeckbones right? Or is this bs?

if you're fat you're fat cut weight fatty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Mateusz74, LowTierNormie and 4 others
if you're fat you're fat cut weight fatty
But is my theory right? That the upper skull will always be wider or same then the cheeckbones?

you have narrow temples

Is that good? My face with is 15 cm wide on cheeckbones (im fat) so maybe smaller when lower bf btw and my skullsize is 59-60 cm
its not ideal im pretty sure search up some threads on it

So my face is wider then my skull ( i cut my hair on side) does this mean that my face is really pure fat? Since the human skull so the upper area will always be wider then the width of the cheeckbones right? Or is this bs?
u r fat ive seen ur body jfl what kind of delusions are u having today

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Easy test on if you are fat. Take off shirt, and slap your belly. If you see it move around a bit like a jello, you are a fatass. If not, then you are good.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
if you ask if you are fat, : you are fat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
if you ask if you are fat, : you are fat
I know im fat but i wanted to know if my face would be same width as my skull when i lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Lars
I know im fat but i wanted to know if my face would be same width as my skull when i lose weight.
maybe less width but you would look better 100% my friend!! :)

• +1
Yes your face is pure fat but lose the fat and you'll lose your face. Suifuel you can't even lean out

Yes your face is pure fat but lose the fat and you'll lose your face. Suifuel you can't even lean out
I do have bones though i look bloated

No it doesn‘t

No idea since no pics. Possible tho since your IQ seems low enough to ask such questions
Dont answer my question if you have no clue about this topic you are the Low Iq ape answering to a thread you have no idea about

Dont answer my question if you have no clue about this topic you are the Low Iq ape answering to a thread you have no idea about

Easy test on if you are fat. Take off shirt, and slap your belly. If you see it move around a bit like a jello, you are a fatass. If not, then you are good.
Damn I am a little fat. Lifefuel tbh. Now I know Weight loss and gymceling can help

• JFL