yes you look like a surfer chad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Lars
No looks like a birds nest :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salience and Lars
If only you were white and tan with blue eyes and dirty blonde or light brown hair

nah bro tbh. look much better with the other hair.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
do your hair like richard ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Lars
Take a look at kiethen bundy

• +1
stop posting ur gay ass picture, u narcissistic fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Lars
Looks much better honestly

• +1

u r not even as attractive as u think u r.
slightly above average height. average frame.
5.5 psl face. bro stop being a narcissist
cope u will never even reach 5.5 psl with unlimited surgeries

• +1
cope u will never even reach 5.5 psl with unlimited surgeries
i know i wont. im like 4 psl. i can get to 4.5 if i surgery maxx.
but that's not the point.
this dude is a fucking delusional fuck who thinks he is a model, he is so so in love with himself that it makes me cringe. im tired of seeing is gay ass face here

• JFL
this dude is a fucking delusional fuck who thinks he is a model, he is so so in love with himself that it makes me cringe. im tired of seeing is gay ass face here
he is psl 6 tbh id be narcy if I looked like that

• +1
block me and it is over

he is psl 6 tbh id be narcy if I looked like that
he claims to be 6.5 psl. he is 5.5 imo. overrating urself by 1 psl is a symptom of someone who is mentally ill imo

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
also ive seen ur pics ur more between 3.5 and 4 psl ngl and ur 5'6 so I can understand why ur so mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Yerico7 and Lars
he claims to be 6.5 psl. he is 5.5 imo. overrating urself by 1 psl is a symptom of someone who is mentally ill imo
that isnt psl 5.5 u stupid bluecel, im 5 psl and he mogs me into different dimensions

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lars
also ive seen ur pics ur more between 3.5 and 4 psl ngl and ur 5'6 so I can understand why ur so mad
yeah i know im about 4 psl and im 5 6. and that's precisely y im mad. being that's it's over for me it makes sense to spend my time here.

like imagine relying on online validation to feel good when u get it irl already. like get a fucking life. i hate narcissists

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 8583
yeah i know im about 4 psl and im 5 6. and that's precisely y im mad. being that's it's over for me it makes sense to spend my time here.

like imagine relying on online validation to feel good when u get it irl already. like get a fucking life. i hate narcissists
cope ur sub 4 psl and if u don't like narcs go back to incelselfies

• Love it
that isnt psl 5.5 u stupid bluecel, im 5 psl and he mogs me into different dimensions
5 psl is a literal chad, if u consider 80/20 rule. 5 psl (1 standard deviation) is like top 18%.
r u really in the top 18% of males facially? if so wtf r u doing here?

5 psl is a literal chad, if u consider 80/20 rule. 5 psl (1 standard deviation) is like top 18%.
5 psl isnt chad thats chadlite

• +1
in UK probably, I mog most people outside but nowhere near done looksmaxxing hence why im here

• +1

you want everyone here to rot like you or whats your problem? dude literally just asked on a looksmaxing forum if this hair suits him jfl at getting mad for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Lars
you want everyone here to rot like you or whats your problem? dude literally just asked on a looksmaxing forum if this hair suits him jfl at getting mad for that
hahahaha indeed i am legit trying to get the best out of myself he: MUHHH NARCY

• +1
yes.
This site has managed to ascend another dude to Chad/chadlite levels.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
That hair quality/texture looks much better than ur thin curly hair. your hair looks like a lamb sometimes

the hairstyle looks really good if you can get the same hair quality. You look like a tiktok slayer or a final fantasy character in the pic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse, Lars and Deleted member 8583
medium length curtain curls look better imo

• +1
People here really have the time to discuss if larsa is 5.25, 5.5 or 6 psl, its over

6 psl btw confirmed by me

• Love it
People here really have the time to discuss if larsa is 5.25, 5.5 or 6 psl, its over

6 psl btw confirmed by me
tbh i dont even care what my rating is my life is way better now than it was used to be and thats it i dont need to mog someone thats doesnt change my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Yerico7 and JustAFewMM
yes, people voting no just wants you to become uglier (like them)

• +1
ANY HAIRCUT SUITS CHAD :)

• Woah
grow it out

• +1
Looks good. Don't listen to those autists.

• +1
Can you grow any facial hair? No problem if you can’t tbh, you still look good without it. What age are you and what type of people are you trying to attract? If it’s people your around your age I’d say it’s worth trying if you’ve never seen what you look like with long hair before. If you’re trying to attract your age + older (milfs) then I think shorter/medium hair had the widest appeal. The reason why I asked if you can grow facial hair is because if you’re trying to get the widest appeal I think you’d benefit from keeping the current length of hair and having some well taken care of stubble to add more sex appeal. If you’re going for girls your age (assuming by your face around 18-22) then maybe try growing it, I don’t think it’ll looksmin you so why not.

• +1