Does this look like a good way to measure powdered Mk-667 and sarms?(Heightmaxxers and Gymcels GTFIH)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
From the looks of it he is mixing it in rice powder. It looks like a great way to mix Mk-677 because powdered Mk-677 is much cheaper and making them into liquid is a pain in the ass. @jefferson thoughts???

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Yeah, I use a food scale. You can get ones that are really accurate but they tend to be expensive, I use it to measure food for macros

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Yeah, I use food scale. You can get ones that are really accurate but they tent to be expensive, I use it to measure food for macros
Do mix the sarms into something else like the guy in the video or do you just measure it each time you take it? The latter seems so much more of a waste of time.

Do mix the sarms into something else like the guy in the video or do you just measure it each time you take it? The latter seems so much more of a waste of time.
Wait so this guy mixes it with rice flour and that's it? How do you consume it?

Wait so this guy mixes it with rice flour and that's it? How do you consume it?
I'm guessing he just takes it like the way people take creatine mixing it with water or juice or something of that sort. I don't really care tbh I need to save any penny I can looksmaxxing.
put it in a pill and swallow it
That's too much work lol

put it in a pill and swallow it
I'm guessing he just takes it like the way people take creatine mixing it with water or juice or something of that sort. I don't really care tbh I need to save any penny I can looksmaxxing.

That's too much work lol

Powder DOESN'T need to be dissolved in any liquid. It's marketing lie just to sell their brand. Ostarine absorption is VERY good its more then 80%. No need for any preparation. Liquid (WATER or DMSO) is good only for not needing to measure every time you using it. you only count drops. I take my Ostarine powder by eye...not even weighting it and once i did test i took 9 portions and then weighted them-they all were in good range. minimum was 22mg max was 29mg. SO you can get used to portion size and take it with small scoop just by looking at dose. If one day you take more-next day try take less.

Stay natty my friend.

Mk677 is actually easy to make into liquid because it's water soluble. Do like 25mg/ml in 90% water and 10% vodka.

Other ones are much more difficult.

jefferson

Do like 25mg/ml in 90% water and 10% vodka.
But I live in burgerland where I can't get alchohol until 21:feelspepo: Is the method seen in the video legit?

But I live in burgerland where I can't get alchohol until 21:feelspepo: Is the method seen in the video legit?
Don't wanna watch but im pretty sure it would work with just water. Maybe do 10mg/ml to be safe.

• +1
Getting the right rice is more of a huddle tbh. I still remember the days when I was 16 and couldn't legally buy alcohol so I went out with a girl friend of mine and used her to buy me stuff because men always do what cute girls want. She was a cute slut, might hit her up and dick her down tbh

I went out with a girl friend of mine and used her to buy me stuff because men always do what cute girls want. She was a cute slut, might hit her up and dick her down tbh
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...............:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad:

Why you bragging? Why you flexxing on me?:forcedsmile::feelswah::incel:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...............:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad:

Why you bragging? Why you flexxing on me?:forcedsmile::feelswah::incel:
Nigga just pay a homeless guy to get you alcohol, it's not that hard

• +1