does this look like male pattern baldness?

derryjan can

derryjan can

please report people along with tagging me if u r

\

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
your hair looks quite wispy at the front, and on the first pictures you have a clear temple recession, so I would say yes. It could be your natural hairline though but probably isnt

my advice would be to go on fin immediately, hairloss doesn't happen overnight it accumulates until it reaches the point where its clearly visible, by the time you start notice a clear lack of density (meaning able to easily see your scalp when its wet or in harsh lightnings) you probably lost like 40% of your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
clear temple recession

I’m guessing yes, your temples look pretty recessed but you should post these on r/tressless or another hair loss forum to be sure

Your crown definitely does look like it’s thinning, not a cowlick imo
I tried r/tressless and got pretty much no responses tbhtbh
one guy just asked to see more of my crown, which I posted and got nothing back of. we can all guess why it caught his eye though

Nobody online can know it
Do a visit

Nobody online can know it
Do a visit
will a visit to a GP be sufficient, or should I get a GP to refer me to a dermatologist?
Also, don't they say there's some kind of x mark on your crown that sometimes appears and signifies certain norwooding? My crown kind of has stuff coming out in an X pattern.

Last edited:
It's over. You're having the same issue at the front of your hair that I have where the hair gets all wispy and turns into these wierd seperating strands. It's a nightmare to deal with in the wind

@MadMong opinions on this?
80% sure norwooding
crown looks OK though, mostly temple recession

will a visit to a GP be sufficient, or should I get a GP to refer me to a dermatologist?

GP will probably just refer you but they may also have an educated guess as to whether there is a problem. Get on finasteride asap.

Dermatologist is not the best.
One of the best dermatologist in my zone said that mine was a natural hairline recession, but still prescribe me minoxidill 5%.

lol 5% is for is really really balding. I don't think they understand at all what's going to hair.