Does this mean high dht is bad?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Just look at guy with the receeding hairline and beard shadow on the right looking like a complete twig/asexual cuck. Lmao

When you block dht with fin there’s more testosterone since there’s no conversation

I found this pic on moreplatesmoredates vid talking about how you’d probably build more muscle on fin since it increases test. Been trying to find the study for that pic though

the two on the left have 0 dht. The guy on the right has highish dht
33AA4557 0EFE 48ED 80DB B9D3C1DAB83D

Last edited:
i have high DHT and shitty hairline

After puberty its shit,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, Salience and GigaAscender
Well because their testosterone doesn't convert to DHT their dht to T ratio is higher and considering testosterone is highly anabolic whereas dht is androgenic this makes perfect sense.

They end up having more T left so their muscles are bigger. This isn't rocket science

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1476
I have to fap 5-10 times a day since age 16 and hairline is fucked, high dht = high IQ and libido.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1751
Well because their testosterone doesn't convert to DHT their dht to T ratio is lower and considering testosterone is highly anabolic whereas dht is androgenic this makes perfect sense.

They end up having more T left so their muscles are bigger. This isn't rocket science

Also have more estrogen though since there’s an equal increase in estrogen and test from blocking dht

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
idk but its over

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
big dick, dimorphic androgenic growth, stronger facial features > some fucking muscles during puberty.

what a shit thread. Dht mogs Test to death.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512, Schizoidcel and 4 others
big dick, dimorphic androgenic growth, stronger facial features > some fucking muscles during puberty.

what a shit thread. Dht mogs Test to death.
wheres ur proof

everything but dick size
common knowledge, i'm not going to back sources, because that'd be a waste of time, look it up yourself.

dihydrotestosterone is up to 5x more potent than testosterone when it comes to virilisation, it's more androgenic.

more androgenic activity = higher more significant dimorphic growth.

use your brain.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
common knowledge, i'm not going to back sources, because that'd be a waste of time, look it up yourself.

dihydrotestosterone is up to 5x more potent than testosterone when it comes to virilisation, it's more androgenic.

use your brain.
by masculinization, common definition is deepening of voice, body hair increase, dick growth etc, nobody ever refered to bone growth

and rightfully so since as opposed to E, its not shown to do shit for bones

and high DHT people compared to high T and therefore higher E people, are way less sexually dimorphic

you fuck, keep making shit up the calling it common knowledge and telling me to ise my brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 2756

use your brain.

5 times more potent but has pretty much 0 effect on muscle since it’s not selective. Testosterone however is way more selective than dht for muscle

5 times more potent but has pretty much 0 effect on muscle since it’s not selective. Testosterone however is way more selective than dht for muscle
shut up bitch, nobody asked for ur thoughts on the topic

by masculinization, common definition is deepening of voice, body hair increase, dick growth etc, nobody ever refered to bone growth

and rightfully so since as opposed to E, its not shown to do shit for bones

and therefore higher E people,high DHT people compared to high T and th are way less sexually dimorphic

you fuck, keep making shit up the calling it common knowledge and telling me to ise my brain
you're a fucking retard, i'm pretty sure I know more about this than you, bone growth during puberty is basically 100% dependent on androgens and the endocrine system as a whole.

Sagittal jaw growth is influenced during puberty by a ratio of androgens and estrogens. The CYP19A1 (formerly CYP19) gene encodes the cytochrome P450 enzyme aromatase (estrogen synthetase), which converts testosterone to estrogen. Genetic variations including single nucleotide polymorphisms might regulate CYP19A1 gene expression or the function of the aromatase protein and thus influence sagittal jaw growth.

the rate of forward mandibular and maxillary growth is dependent on the ratio of androgens to estrogens, which is dependent on gene expressions that affect the function of the aromatase enzyme.

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms were significantly associated with average differences in annual sagittal jaw growth in boys. Haplotype analysis demonstrated that haplotypes T(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) and C(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) had significant effects on annual sagittal maxillary growth and on mandibular growth in boys. No association was found in girls.

what does this prove? well girls have 10fold less testosterone than males, and due to this no association with accelerated annual sagittal maxillary/mandibular growth was found. This proves that androgens and that of certain genotypes effect the rate of craniofacial development during puberty. Dihydrotestosterone antagonizes estrogen within select tissue, higher dihydrotestosterone keeps the balance of androgens to estrogens high. Just because estradiol has effects bone mineral disposition and density doesn't mean it has an effect on dimorphism, it has the exact opposite.

here's another study, done on children with hypogonadism.

Craniofacial growth was investigated in boys treated with low-dose testosterone for delayed puberty (>14 years old; testicular volume <4 ml; n=7) and compared with controls (12-14 years; n=37). Cephalometric radiographs, statural height and pubertal stage were recorded at the start of the study and after 1 year. Craniofacial growth was assessed by nine linear measurements.

At the beginning of the study, statural height, mandibular ramus length, upper anterior face height, and total cranial base length were significantly shorter in the delayed puberty boys than in the controls. After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls (n=7). The craniofacial measurements were similar in the treated boys as compared with the controls.

These results show that statural height and craniofacial dimensions are low in boys with delayed puberty. Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth, particularly in the delayed components, thus leading towards a normalization of facial dimensions.

these children were treated with low dose testosterone to kickstart pubertal growth, even at a low dose, craniofacial dimensions were increased, the untreated group didn't experience the mandibular and ramus growth that the control group experienced.

androgens have an effect on craniofacial development and bone growth, just because you're a pan-faced gook with a 4inch cock doesn't mean everybody else has a flat recessed face. Fuck off.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Dicklet.4.3
you're a fucking retard, i'm pretty sure I know more about this than you, bone growth during puberty is basically 100% dependent on androgens and the endocrine system as a whole.

the rate of forward mandibular and maxillary growth is dependent on the ratio of androgens to estrogens, which is dependent on gene expressions that affect the function of the aromatase enzyme.

what does this prove? well girls have 10fold less testosterone than males, and due to this no association with accelerated annual sagittal maxillary/mandibular growth was found. This proves that androgens and that of certain genotypes effect the rate of craniofacial development during puberty. Dihydrotestosterone antagonizes estrogen within select tissue, higher dihydrotestosterone keeps the balance of androgens to estrogens high. Just because estradiol has effects bone mineral disposition and density doesn't mean it has an effect on dimorphism, it has the exact opposite.

here's another study, done on children with hypogonadism.

these children were treated with low dose testosterone to kickstart pubertal growth, even at a low dose, craniofacial dimensions were increased, the untreated group didn't experience the mandibular and ramus growth that the control group experienced.

androgens have an effect on craniofacial development and bone growth, just because you're a pan-faced gook with a 4inch cock doesn't mean everybody else has a flat recessed face. Fuck off.
will make you cry like a femorrhoid when i get home

will make you cry like a femorrhoid when i get home
I'm sure you will you faggot.

keep telling yourself that androgens have ZERO effect on bone growth, I literally just showed you two studies that state this, in the first one specifically the annual sagittal craniofacial growth wasn't seen in females as the accelerated and exaggerated growth that was shown in pubertal males.

don't @ me you retard.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Effortless
I'm sure you will you faggot.

keep telling yourself that androgens have ZERO effect on bone growth, I literally just showed you two studies that state this, in the first one specifically the annual sagittal craniofacial growth wasn't seen in females as the accelerated and exaggerated growth that was shown in pubertal males.

don't @ me you retard.
i wont at you ill reply to your thread explaining in detail why youre a lobotomized rat

I have to fap 5-10 times a day since age 16 and hairline is fucked, high dht = high IQ and libido.
This is called addiction not high libido jfl

Best to have low dht like myself then you don't have to worry about the norwood reaper so much

If you block DHT most of that T is now being converted into estrogen. That's why many guys develop gyno from finasteride/dutasteride especially if they already had a somewhat estrogen-dominant hormone profile or prone to aromatization.

If anyone thinks Finasteride will make them manlier in any shape of form they really need to do more basic research on how hormones work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
most important during puberty but pretty much trash afterwards

If I had high dht I wouldn't have 6' micropenis

the shining ax GIF by Tras la Cámara

i have high dht for sure

If you block DHT most of that T is now being converted into estrogen. That's why many guys develop gyno from finasteride/dutasteride especially if they already had a somewhat estrogen-dominant hormone profile or prone to aromatization.

If anyone thinks Finasteride will make them manlier in any shape of form they really need to do more basic research on how hormones work.
Just look at guy with the receeding hairline and beard shadow on the right looking like a complete twig/asexual cuck. Lmao

When you block dht with fin there’s more testosterone since there’s no conversation

I found this pic on moreplatesmoredates vid talking about how you’d probably build more muscle on fin since it increases test. Been trying to find the study for that pic though

the two on the left have 0 dht. The guy on the right has highish dhtView attachment 266811

"Finasteride results in a decrease of circulating DHT levels [...]In parallel, circulating levels of testosterone increase by approximately 10%"

The increase in testoserone and estrogen is minimal. If estrogen-related side effects occur, you were already half a woman before taking Fin, aka ultra high estrogen. The increase of testosterone by 10% has no effect on muscle building.

But never reduce DHT at a young age !!!!