Does this mean I'm recessed?

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
I saw the Joe Rogan podcast about reccesed faces dues to soft faces, and a guy talked about this

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_025859.jpg
    IMG_20200711_025859.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 167
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
i think you are curry bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Chadeep, Kilimanjaro and 12 others
curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 000, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
your chin is slightly recessed thats all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Incoming and deer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580, sytyl and 4 others
who on joe rogan talks about that stuff?

Which podcast was it

who on joe rogan talks about that stuff?
Just a thread now on this website linking that vid, a guy was talking about crooked teeth narrow jaw due to soft food

Just a thread now on this website linking that vid, a guy was talking about crooked teeth narrow jaw due to soft food
do you not remember his name?

No, in terms of the video you aren’t recessed but your chin does look off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
No, in terms of the video you aren’t recessed but your chin does look off
That mean the chin is recessed but maxilla is not, also my upper pallet is extremely wide, but lower is narrow and lower pallet has 3 crooked teeth

Look into
That mean the chin is recessed but maxilla is not, also my upper pallet is extremely wide, but lower is narrow and lower pallet has 3 crooked teeth
Look into a bottom jaw expander in the future depending if you aren’t an adult yet

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 3163
no ur not recessed u have quite a forward grown maxilla actually

I meant chin
your chin is average, if it had more projection it would be ideal but in this case it probably wouldn't change your attractiveness from the front by much if at all

• +1
your chin is average, if it had more projection it would be ideal but in this case it probably wouldn't change your attractiveness from the front by much if at all
Yeah from front it looks good

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
no
you have bimaxillary protrusion
thats why i said you look like a baboon

🐒🐒

no
you have bimaxillary protrusion
thats why i said you look like a baboon

🐒🐒
So if I get a surgery for my chin and get it more protruding the bimaxilarry protrusion will not be visible

I have similar problem, good maxilla, IMW 41 mm (not great, not terrible), but lower pallate is narrower with 2 crooked teeth resulting in overbite and meh side profile :feelswhy: (yours is better though, don't worry!)

anybody has idea what enviromental reasons might be for having an ok to good maxilla but weak chin and mandible? really curious, for example @retard , do you have any ideas man?

• +1
I have similar problem, good maxilla, IMW 41 mm (not great, not terrible), but lower pallate is narrower with 2 crooked teeth resulting in overbite and meh side profile :feelswhy: (yours is better though, don't worry!)

anybody has idea what enviromental reasons might be for having an ok to good maxilla but weak chin and mandible? really curious, for example @retard , do you have any ideas man?
I have been trying to find the answer too

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and EasternRightWinger15
So if I get a surgery for my chin and get it more protruding the bimaxilarry protrusion will not be visible
if you want to do a surgery
do an eye area one

This is when you need to stop using this site, youre completly fine , youll just become mentally ill because youre not perfect which no one is

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Chadeep and Deleted member 6867
  • So Sad