improover

improover

#JamesGang
ded srs and how do I get it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and wasted
My penis is super veiny mirin?

Lol if you don’t have a veiny dick. How fat does one have to be to have a non-vascular dick?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Women care about girth, to some extent length. Bigger isn't necessarily better, it depends both on preferences and her size, but veins? Women don't give a fig. A lot of women don't even care much about size, as long as it's not super small or super big.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
i read that woman get turned on by that shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Women care about girth, to some extent length. Bigger isn't necessarily better, it depends both on preferences and her size, but veins? Women don't give a fig. A lot of women don't even care much about size, as long as it's not super small or super big.
cope

Angion method is known to improve EQ And vascularity(veinyness)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and improover
I don't want a veiny dick tbh

having a big dick is the biggest life fuel, son, I don't give a fuck what women prefer, even though they prefer it being as big as possible

Angion method is known to improve EQ And vascularity(veinyness)
dos it increase tip size?
Penile Trauma: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment - Urology Care ...

I had a chick obsess
Over my veiny dick one time she was saying that’s it good

By making your penis more veiny, you're strengthening the wow factor of your dick (the excitement of the foid you're fucking when she sees your dick). It does mog the same penis without veins, because it just looks better to them idk.

However, the wow factor doesn't contribute to the most important factor - the pleasure factor. A foid wants to fucking feel that dick destroying her. A dick being veiny has no contribution to the pleasure factor, as that's all about size and girth.

So, it both mogs and doesn't mog. For the wow factor, it will mog, but for the pleasure factor, it doesn't mog, doesn't do anything at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Diremeyer and improover
I had a chick obsess
Over my veiny dick one time she was saying that’s it good

Maybe she found you a charming son of a bitch, and thought you'd get happy by joystick compliments? They rarely lie about this, maybe she liked veins enough to say it, but I hardly see it as a big pro. Girth, length, sure. But most of the time it's inside them, or in their mouth. Inside them they cannot see it, in the mouth they cannot see it, they only see your abs and such.