Does weight gain restore fat pads in face?

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
I know, noob question.
fucku

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, theanonymousone and Deleted member 5292
Interesting question

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Yea, though they will be distributed differently every time you cut low and gain back. I would guess if there is some part of your face you lost completely you probably don't naturally store fat there with priority. For myself when I have gone through cycles of bulking and cutting I notice the eye support looks better in particular when I'm slightly higher bf% and my cheeks tend to be the first thing to come back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, theanonymousone and 2 others
Yea, though they will be distributed differently every time you cut low and gain back. I would guess if there is some part of your face you lost completely you probably don't naturally store fat there with priority. For myself when I have gone through cycles of bulking and cutting I notice the eye support looks better in particular when I'm slightly higher bf% and my cheeks tend to be the first thing to come back.
Makes sense. I've always known that if I gain and lose weight, fat will come and go.. but I'm worried about forever losing the really deep layers that give a skinny person some extra padding to make him not look a crackhead, because I personally lost mine and im chillin at crackhead level rn

Makes sense. I've always known that if I gain and lose weight, fat will come and go.. but I'm worried about forever losing the really deep layers that give a skinny person some extra padding to make him not look a crackhead, because I personally lost mine and im chillin at crackhead level rn
Graft man.

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Zayn had eating disorder, got down to what looks like around 100 or so pounds, and made a strong comeback and got his face back to normal.

Attachments

• 39EDB46300000578-0-image-a-85_1477954488500.jpg
    39EDB46300000578-0-image-a-85_1477954488500.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Woah
Reactions: JMax

I feel ya, when I'm low bf% I tend towards a high fat diet /w moderate carbs & protein so that my skin is naturally a bit more bloated. Keeps the skeletor look away while keeping the aesthetic. You definitely will over time lose your ability to regain fat pads in the face just due to age so if it's a worry I'd just try to find your ideal weight range and stick to it.

i dont wanna graft. I just want to know if I gain weight back that my face wont stay hollow and fucked lol
Damn my under eye never recovered ima be real man.

I feel ya, when I'm low bf% I tend towards a high fat diet /w moderate carbs & protein so that my skin is naturally a bit more bloated. Keeps the skeletor look away while keeping the aesthetic. You definitely will over time lose your ability to regain fat pads in the face just due to age so if it's a worry I'd just try to find your ideal weight range and stick to it.
No lie I lose 1.5 psl from fat pads alone, so I hope I can get it back to normal. Once I get there, I'm definitely taking care of it on the nutrition side as well. Never getting like this again. Fucking depressing. Thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: cathalo

But why? "skeletor" look is one of the best looks to have as long as it doesnt come with huge dark circles or something.

10077.jpg
mirin cat halo

• Love it
But why? "skeletor" look is one of the best looks to have as long as it doesnt come with huge dark circles or something.
Not for everyone. I look far better with a little fat on my face than none. It's not even close to be honest.

Do you gain the bloat from the fat or carbs?

Me at 20.
if thats you at the "less fat in face" moment, you would look much worse with more bloat in face. bloat is number one aesthetic killer. Are you talking about skin quality or something? because my skin quality also improves too the more "skeletor-like" my face is.

if thats you at the "less fat in face" moment, you would look much worse with more bloat in face. bloat is number one aesthetic killer. Are you talking about skin quality or something? because my skin quality also improves too the more "skeletor-like" my face is.
That's me WITH fat on my face. I've always had very little, but now it's far less. I can post pic if youd like

Do you gain the bloat from the fat or carbs?

Fat personally, I lose a lot of weight when I'm on a high carb diet. I tried out a vegan diet just for experimentation fun and accidentally lost 15lbs like in the span of a few weeks lol. I have friends who are the exact opposite though and going keto they become skeletor so I believe it depends on your genetic makeup.

When I say skeletor I'm speaking of looking anorexic, not just lean and modelesque. Skin quality is worse and you just kinda look unhealthy and gaunt. Youthful glow falls right off, there's a balance that I find comes from low bf% + good diet. For me that's high fat.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Fat personally, I lose a lot of weight when I'm on a high carb diet. I tried out a vegan diet just for experimentation fun and accidentally lost 15lbs like in the span of a few weeks lol. I have friends who are the exact opposite though and going keto they become skeletor so I believe it depends on your genetic makeup.
Hm im still working experimenting with that too tbh.
My diet usually is both high carb and fats jfl
from healhty sources ofc

• +1