Doesn't the racepill discredit looks theory?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This dude can't get laid:

dixon-77520-f-wp-content-uploads-2017-07-712085_9183f250377fc54-1200x800.jpg

I have always believed in looks theory until recently, but now I am starting to question it. If looks is what matters the most then why do women ignore ricecels with literally model tier looks in favor of uglier but higher status whites? Even mediocre white men are treated as goods in some south american and east asian nations. And this appears to hold true not merely for gold diggers but even those merely seeking sex. Do you think it's possible looks theory is actually just bullshit? Could it be possible that status is actually way more important?

The obvious counter-argument is "well if that's true then how come rich white dudes like Zuckerberg aren't drowning in pussy?" That sounds logical at first, but here's the thing: Being rich isn't the same as having high status in women's eyes. In women's eyes, having high status means being looked up to by other people. While the likes of Zuckerberg are very wealthy, nobody really gives a shit about them. Nobody thinks you are cool because you happen to know or be friends with some coding geek who happened to invent facebook. It doesn't make you cool. But, if you were best friends with some famous celel then people would. Point is, women only care about specific kinds of high status men.

Honestly I am starting to lean towards the notion that looks theory might not be as legit as people make it out to be.

Status trumps lookstheory as long as you aren't deformed. How do you think white trash and nigger rappers or sports stars that are 1.5/8 PSL get so much pussy? Like you said though, it has to be relevant status like entertainment.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, kobecel and Deleted member 656
hot take: most people who use the race pill are focusing on the wrong race, location depending.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and dodt
No.
Race affects face due to different phenos from different genes.
Also white skin is status halo in the east.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
race is looks numbskull

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Dude would absolutely slay at my college. Even 5/10 PSL asian guys can get 6/10 blonde gfs. Big shift in favor of asian guys and against white guys happening for the below 25 crowd.

Dude would absolutely slay at my college. Even 5/10 PSL asian guys can get 6/10 blonde gfs. Big shift in favor of asian guys and against white guys happening for the below 25 crowd.
I can bear with JBB stuff. But asians and curries are just fucked, finished, over, finne.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, JellyBelly and kobecel
No.
Race affects face due to different phenos from different genes.
Also white skin is status halo in the east.

But his face is just fine. And there are plenty of cases of whites with mediocre faces getting laid with better looking foreign women.

race is looks numbskull

No it isn't. Yes, there is a larger number of good looking whites compared to the other races ON AVERAGE, but most whites are no slayers in terms of looks.

Fact of the matter is, looks are overrated compared to status.

But his face is just fine. And there are plenty of cases of whites with mediocre faces getting laid with better looking foreign women.

No it isn't. Yes, there is a larger number of good looking whites compared to the other races ON AVERAGE, but most whites are no slayers in terms of looks.

race determines the type of features you will display on your face.

It's just one aspect of looks theory. BTW that Asian would still slay even whte girls. If he was white with the same PSL he would slay even more.

White = Life

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and SayNoToRotting
Curries and Asians actually CAN be incel

I doubt that for most blacks thanks to juden pushing that down dumb broads throats

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
I don't believe for a minute that this asian model is incel.

That being said, asians have it without a doubt far harder than whites and even blacks.
An average looking white dude is just "some normal guy"
but an average asian is perceived as "that weird ching chong"

Curries have it worse though.

I don't believe for a minute that this asian model is incel.

That being said, asians have it without a doubt far harder than whites and even blacks.
An average looking white dude is just "some normal guy"
but an average asian is perceived as "that weird ching chong"

Curries have it worse though.
Looks aside, curries and Asians aren't even viewed as sexual beings.

I can bear with JBB stuff. But asians and curries are just fucked, finished, over, finne.
Almost every Gen Z foid has a checklist of ethnicities to fuck, and they include indian and asian guys. So as long as they're attractive they can fill the niche for white foids who want to race mix to "get back" at the system.

Almost every Gen Z foid has a checklist of ethnicities to fuck, and they include indian and asian guys. So as long as they're attractive they can fill the niche for white foids who want to race mix to "get back" at the system.
Based on nothing. At best biased anecdotal evidence.
Curries and Asians are not humans, I repeat NOT HUMANS. They don't register with DNA testing, doomed, over.

As a 6'3 fightmaxxed, gymmaxxed BBC. I know no other race can compete with me except for whites.
Curries and ricecels aren't masculine enough and when they gymcel they look like tryhard copers.

There is a reason why top 10 male models are all black and white.

Asian males aren't sexualized like whites and BBC's are.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Racepill is the ultimate BLACKpill

Black men get 95% of the women, while other races are left to fight for their scraps. Considering only 14% of men are black, (or multiracially african american) this is a huge imbalance. Cumskins are the most fucked, since we are the exact opposite of what women want. I'd advice every cumskin to kill themselves immediately, since their is no gym for your race :(

Black men get 95% of the women, while other races are left to fight for their scraps. Considering only 14% of men are black, (or multiracially african american) this is a huge imbalance. Cumskins are the most fucked, since we are the exact opposite of what women want. I'd advice every cumskin to kill themselves immediately, since their is no gym for your race :(
Stop larping, you self-hating cuck.

wtf is your obsession with curries
are you a curry?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Just be good looking faggots doesn’t matter race retards gl is gl

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
People think JBW is legit when all u can get are noodle jungle gook whores

• JFL
wtf is your obsession with curries
are you a curry?
No I'm white but 5+ PSL curries slay at my school and it annoys me. Several white girls I've had crushes on have turned out to be dating curries.

No I'm white but 5+ PSL curries slay at my school and it annoys me. Several white girls I've had crushes on have turned out to be dating curries.

ok we get it ur a curry

• JFL
What do you think of this?

tl;dw

- Whites can't rate other races for shit

• Love it
As a 6'3 fightmaxxed, gymmaxxed BBC. I know no other race can compete with me except for whites.
Curries and ricecels aren't masculine enough and when they gymcel they look like tryhard copers.

There is a reason why top 10 male models are all black and white.

Asian males aren't sexualized like whites and BBC's are.

View attachment 34348
cope dom middle easterns like BADR HARI or AMIR ALIAKBARI destroy bbc @Afrikancel but bbc is still better then white and curry and noodles should ldar

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I think the genocide of kneegrows is in order

• JFL
cope dom middle easterns like BADR HARI or AMIR ALIAKBARI destroy bbc @Afrikancel but bbc is still better then white and curry and noodles should ldar
You aren't even trying undisputed...

not just genociding niggers

not just genociding niggers
> trying to greentext on reddit

• JFL

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Racepill doesnt discredit looks theory, it just confirms LMS and status theory. Beig a indian is a automatic low status while being white is good status for example. Even tho they might both be the same PSL

Looks theory isn't all bullshit, at least it's central idea isn't. Blackpill is, looks aren't a must have for good life, not even good love life.
But racepill is very nonsense. If the guy is hot, he is regardless of race. Race just makes you more inclined to unnattractive traits (monolid and bulbous nose for example). It also lowers status in western countries that are not mixed enough.
Countries who got much of imigrants have this races same status as others. USA isn't the case, so there asians and indians have lower status.
Attractive japanese men (6'3, handsome and muscular, for example) won't suffer from this, because looks anulate bad status, except in some ocasions.
Also, blacks=whites. Even because of what i mentioned, countries that received lots of immigrants have them same status. Blacks made USA together with whites. So their SMV is same.

Incels are retards because they never leave their basements LOL. Just like when Steve Hoca talked to an incel on one of his youtube videos and he mentioned that he sees many good looking white women with ugly ethnics all the time at the mall, the incel admitted he never left his basement and only does tinder experiments. Literally every single incel "theory" is "theories from the basement", none of the retards here have ANY real life experience. In the real world I see white women dating ugly ethnics every day and many good looking white men walking around single. The only legit theory is JBB and JBE theory, also Just Be Neurotypical theory has some validity but not enough if you're white. Looks theory only became popular on sites like sluthate and lookism because of the huge amount of closeted faggots on those sites.

Incels are retards because they never leave their basements LOL. Just like when Steve Hoca talked to an incel on one of his youtube videos and he mentioned that he sees many good looking white women with ugly ethnics all the time at the mall, the incel admitted he never left his basement and only does tinder experiments. Literally every single incel "theory" is "theories from the basement", none of the retards here have ANY real life experience. In the real world I see white women dating ugly ethnics every day and many good looking white men walking around single. The only legit theory is JBB and JBE theory, also Just Be Neurotypical theory has some validity but not enough if you're white. Looks theory only became popular on sites like sluthate and lookism because of the huge amount of closeted faggots on those sites.

1. Being a beta bucks is not the same as being wanted.
2. You don't see ugly ethnics with good looking white women everyday. This is pure fiction. And I am not even ethnic.
3. There is already social research showing dating site preference is not different than real life.
4. You're a faggot.