Doing skincare as a subhuman is like spraying Gucci perfume on a turd to make it smell good

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I'm not gonna bother with it until i've had some surgeries, there's no such thing as skin halo when you are sub5.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disillusioned, AscensionPill, WhatToDo and 11 others
Good call brah less competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, AscensionPill, middayshowers and 15 others
I'm not gonna bother with it until i've had some surgeries, there's no such thing as skin halo when you are sub5.
There is literally something called JBW u autist

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5683, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
i have good skin genetics

why did it have to be wasted on MY face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, CopeIsReal, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
this doesn't even make sense

the sooner you start eating right/ looking after your skin the better. You just won't reap the rewards till after surgery.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionPill, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4106 and 5 others
1A47A3BC 620F 412F B5D6 063E86759781
76CD62AE 30B7 4CD0 B9A2 F30C4E26A3B0

“skin doesnt matter brah” “its ok if u have massive pimples on ur face its about personality bro“
imagine tryna talk to a foid in 2020 with acne or blackheads literally over thats all they gonna notice on ur face

• +1
Reactions: AscensionPill, Schönling, intovoid and 4 others
Good call brah less competition
Do yourself a favor and pour all your gay creams on your cock and use it as lube when jerking off to women that you'll never get, at least then it won't be a waste.

Last edited:
View attachment 582384View attachment 582383
“skin doesnt matter brah” “its ok if u have massive pimples on ur face its about personality bro“
imagine tryna talk to a foid in 2020 with acne or blackheads literally over thats all they gonna notice on ur face
low iq

I still do treatments for my acne scars but it's not some stupid creame from the jewish drugstore

Last edited:
low iq

I still do treatments for my acne scars but it's not some stupid creme from the jewish drugstore
No one said anything about creams u low iq fuck, lmao just get on accutane or someshit

EXTREMELY true. Look at this subhuman on skincare addiction:

8d72e3d 1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 5683 and 10 others
Just love yourself OP and don't hate anyone else it worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 4310

Atleast your nordic its unfair god didnt give curries iberian rape genes if they did i would looked turkish which is way better than curry

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Do yourself a favor and pour all your gay creams on your cock and use it as lube when jerking off to women that you'll never get, at least then it won't be a waste.
Damn why didn't I think of that :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
ok nigger

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
:feelsuhh: It’s to extend your prime, go back to being banned you ugly cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Good_Little_Goy and sytyl
:feelsuhh: It’s to extend your prime, go back to being banned you ugly cuck
Sunscreen is the only thing that works in terms of anit aging

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
not the only but it's to protect you from aging. Retinoids , laser fractional , chemical peels ,etc help with anti aging you have to consistent

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
not the only but it's to protect you from aging. Retinoids , laser fractional , chemical peels ,etc help with anti aging you have to consistent
Forgot retin, yeah but it kills fat so I wouldn't use it.

Laser and peels are only for short term, you look young after one procedure but your skin will go back to normal after a while.

Forgot retin, yeah but it kills fat so I wouldn't use it.

Laser and peels are only for short term, you look young after one procedure but your skin will go back to normal after a while.
retin-a improved my skin drastically had forehead wrinkles went gone after a month, no acne,wrinkles, and my pores are smaller and clean

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, Good_Little_Goy, Joodz and 1 other person
retin-a improved my skin drastically had forehead wrinkles went gone after a month, no acne,wrinkles, and my pores are smaller and clean
I know it's not cope but that study that said it burns fat scared me tbh

I know it's not cope but that study that said it burns fat scared me tbh
so far no fat loss i think that study was used for rats used retin-a for 3-4 months no side effects

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Good_Little_Goy and Joodz
Retin a, face cream and a European spf50. None of that American spf50 crap. That’s all you need and even if you are a hideous mother fucker, it definitely is still worth doing

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, GigaMogger and Deleted member 4310
Retin a, face cream and a European spf50. None of that American spf50 crap. That’s all you need and even if you are a hideous mother fucker, it definitely is still worth doing
I use salicylic acid for acne and then spf50 for anti aging.

What I meant was skincare in general in the op, it's cope to use 14 products on your face when you are a recessed subhuman.

Very true. Same goes for fashionmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 4310
yup agreed. to a certain extent, you can’t smell like complete shit, but you also can’t male smelling good your main focus since your face detracts from it

Skinmaxxing helped me as much as the surgeries I got so far, if not more

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Good_Little_Goy
Tretinoin, vitamin C with E and ferulic acid, niacinamide, glycolic acid, Matrixyl 3000, Matrixyl synthe'6, madecassosides, orthosilicic acid, panax ginseng. This are just a couple of things that are proven to promote collagen production whether by stimulating type 1 collagen synthesis or promoting fibroblast proliferation. Other methods include increasing type I procollagen mRNA levels and upregulate gene expression.

You say skincare is cope but you can't even comprehend it on a foundational level.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and GigaMogger
By the time you’ll get your surgeries your skin will get olderand older
Jfl if you don’t start anti aging protocol early

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and GigaMogger
Nothing is often as black and white, we can still cope even with minor improvements

so can u explain the pretty boy halo

white teeth and skin and hair ?