Dolichomaxxing for North atlantid maxxing

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
4B894079 0DEF 4ED1 91E2 9B74108A802D
this is what women want. A narrow long high iq skull With blue eyes and dark hair.

how to get that skull? Make it longer and narrower? @KostyaRin @Gudru

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8775
BUMP BRUH

Be born north atlantid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, GigaMogger, Dylan2 and 2 others
Cope, narrow long skulls always look like punchable tictacs from far away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, KDA Player and Copemaxxing
Bruh decide now whats better brachy or dolicho xD

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Mouthbreath

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, GigaMogger and Copemaxxing
Bruh decide now whats better brachy or dolicho xD
Brachy obviously.

BTW I think he said you have short face syndrome because you might have a short chin

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Copemaxxing
Brachy obviously.

BTW I think he said you have short face syndrome because you might have a short chin
Yes I have a really short chin (while biting down) resulting from my too far ccw rotated maxilla. Isnt that brachy?

Brachy obviously.

Also I have seen many threads of you were you said doli<brachy. Brachys look like potatoes imo tbh

Yes I have a really short chin (while biting down) resulting from my too far ccw rotated maxilla. Isnt that brachy?
You have to look up more about skull shapes

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Who MOGS this colour hair or dirty blonde like dicaprio's?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
People here are saying hes only psl6.

hes higher imo, looks amazing and he is the ideal prettyboy.

jaw is narrow but forward, flawless skin, best hair ive ever seen, low set eyebrows and good mouth area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 1680 and Copemaxxing
View attachment 567343
this is what women want. A narrow long high iq skull With blue eyes and dark hair.

I have same coloring as this guy

For the question implants are only way to change skull shape since your neurocranium bones are too hard to remodel.
Actually idk why you would want narrower and taller skull because to me compact, middle wide with short sloped forehead were the best, Has the highest sex appeal typical for true gigachad features
Large 1558369798 17f8d8bfa5ad811590900e3814698c5d
DeryVU2X0AAutyj2
TID Asher Determined

Everytime compact, slighly wide skull mogs everything
Narrow and tall skulls are really disgusting and unnatractive, non masculine

• +1
Long skull with good maxilla and hairstyle=God mode
Long skull on normies and recessed individuals=Neverending nightmare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Copemaxxing
Exactly.

I am doing everything to prettyboymax.
My fucking Balkan pheno gave me masculine face on narrow skull.Worst combo you can think of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Introvertednarc and Copemaxxing
I have same coloring as this guy

For the question implants are only way to change skull shape since your neurocranium bones are too hard to remodel.
Actually idk why you would want narrower and taller skull because to me compact, middle wide with short sloped forehead were the best, Has the highest sex appeal typical for true gigachad features
View attachment 567417View attachment 567418View attachment 567420View attachment 567421

Everytime compact, slighly wide skull mogs everything
Narrow and tall skulls are really disgusting and unnatractive, non masculine
BB6BA0A0 D6C6 46CC 9416 2DB4D72BE371 14A39A99 5743 4188 8B5B DBB0C5F2B419 Whats my skullshape? Ortho told me I am brachycephalic but jfl I dont look like that at all right?

His skull isn't narrow, it s just long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Copemaxxing
View attachment 567426View attachment 567427 Whats my skullshape? Ortho told me I am brachycephalic but jfl I dont look like that at all right?
Perfect.
And slighly brachy

You can blur your face but on the second pic your sex appeal mog whole forum to the Hollywood satanists and back.
Idk what the fuck are you doin here
Also you are great example (like me) of north Atlantid
-black hair
-blue eyes( i saw your unblures pics)
- pale but still good skin

• +1
  • Love it
Perfect.
And slighly brachy

You can blur your face but on the second pic your sex appeal mog whole forum to the Hollywood satanists and back.
Also you are great example (like me) of north Atlantid
-black hair
-blue eyes( i saw your unblures pics)
- pale but still good skin
No I dont wanna be fuckin brachy it looks ridiculous jfl. How can You see that I am brachy? Isnt my face longish? My fwhr is 1.9–2

Perfect.
And slighly brachy

Your outer U is well developped. Your chin is beautiful and your bitemporal distance is good. Lookmaxxing for you doesn't evolve any facial widening. We can't see your inner face, but from what i've seen you are good looking.

• Love it

Perfect human face shot.

• +1
No I dont wanna be fuckin brachy it looks ridiculous jfl. How can You see that I am brachy? Isnt my face longish? My fwhr is 1.9–2
Brachy has almost everything compact and wide
Maybe slighly longer midface but at this moment you can't do anything with this especially with your bite. But still you look great

• +1
People here are saying hes only psl6.

hes higher imo, looks amazing and he is the ideal prettyboy.

jaw is narrow but forward, flawless skin, best hair ive ever seen, low set eyebrows and good mouth area
True
He mogs my eyes to death
AB08DDD9 CAC4 4A06 90F5 D04185468E512
Screenshot 20200717 161734 23

• +1
Brachy has almost everything compact and wide
Maybe slighly longer midface but at this moment you can't do anything with this especially with your bite. But still you look great
My midface isnt compact eventho my maxilla has 0 downward growth tbh thats the strange thing. I am getting binax with a bit cw rotation so my teeth become visible while smiling. ehm do you know why my midface isnt compact while having literally a fully ccw rotated maxilla?

My midface isnt compact eventho my maxilla has 0 downward growth tbh thats the strange thing. I am getting binax with a bit cw rotation so my teeth become visible while smiling. ehm do you know why my midface isnt compact while having literally a fully ccw rotated maxilla?
Idk actually I saw your xrays and probably its genetic, you have long nose but its not need to worry unless you look bad and repulsive with that feature

• +1
Idk actually I saw your xrays and probably its genetic, you have long nose but its not need to worry unless you look bad and repulsive with that feature
But how is it possible for me to have a long nose if noselength is determined by the amount of downward growth the maxilla have ? xD

But how is it possible for me to have a long nose if noselength is determined by the amount of downward growth the maxilla have ? xD
Seriously idk you are a weird case lmao

• JFL
i was 13 or 14 in that pic bruh I matured too fast does this mean High E?

This girl has a long midface but a shorter lower third. But her ipd makes up for her nose length. I think that the longer your nose and ipd, the better looking your are as long as they are in proportion to each other.
Shortening this girl nose would make her less beautiful in my opinion.
Also her shorter lower third makes her brachycephalic, which looks kinda girlish to me. If she had a bigger ramus and chin, she would be the perfect male face lmao. (and a slightly longer philtrum)
We always says that shorter is better, but actually all what we want is the wider face possible with a well proportionned to the ipd midfacial length.
Being to short can be uggly.
So:
In my opinion, the middle third upper third length and philtrum length havetobe in proportion to the ipd, while the lower third should be short for girls, and long for men. (mainly from the chin and sligthly from the philtrum)

Attachments

• bAgQuq3.png
    bAgQuq3.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • +1
This girl also needs a sligtly shorter forehead, but she is so beautiful that we don't care about it.

• +1
Long skulls are never ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Weak looking fag skull that i would knock
View attachment 567343

Weird looking weak ass skull that i would head butt and knock out in a sec

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5385

Its funny how many people can judge that someone look gay Just looking at his skull face( everything narrow and tall) weak frame especially wrists and disproportional big head to small body.
Screenshot 20200727 2206312

Perfect pathetic weak fag who can only be insta foids friend and help them with makeup.
Pathetic AS FUUUUCKKK

• JFL
Its funny how many people can judge that someone look gay Just looking at his skull face( everything narrow and tall) weak frame especially wrists and disproportional big head to small body.
View attachment 568280
Perfect pathetic weak fag who can only be insta foids friend and help them with makeup.
Pathetic AS FUUUUCKKK
Not every dolicho is longmidfaced. Dolicho+compact midface= godmode

Let me introduce you guys to Mr. Internet tough guy

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8775
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685