• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alex569, sytyl, Deleted member 7079 and 8 others
people gonna cry muhh jews but its good to have them as your ally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Yes I love my money being stolen so people half way around the world can blow up Palestinian children.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Zeta ascended, Truecel14 and 12 others
An ally for what ??? The USA has no actual threats
I smell Jew
Images 11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, alex569, Deleted member 2658 and 5 others
I smell Jew
jfl if we had no allies there would probably be threats. we like allies during peaceful times to ensure that there won't be threats later on.

:feelsuhh:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
jfl if we had no allies there would probably be threats. we like allies during peaceful times to ensure that there won't be threats later on.

:feelsuhh:
Absolute retard IQ

Israel is cucking our country out of all its morals and values, stealing our money thru the Federal Reserve, and pissing off Muslim countries ( who could be our allies )

Once Israel has had enough of us they will dump us for China, they are already starting btw

The US has enough Allies already and militarly dominates the globe, if we cut them off what they could possibly do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, alex569, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
why is he wearing that jew hat jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 6400 and AutisticBeaner
Absolute retard IQ

Israel is cucking our country out of all its morals and values, stealing our money thru the Federal Reserve, and pissing off Muslim countries ( who could be our allies )

Once Israel has had enough of us they will dump us for China, they are already starting btw

The US has enough Allies already and militarly dominates the globe, if we cut them off what they could possibly do?
no all i'm saying is you can have allies during peacetime when there are no obvious threats to your country, i wasn't even really referring to isreal, just that your point that there's no reason to have allies when no threats are present is dumb.

because that's what you just said

no all i'm saying is you can have allies during peacetime when there are no obvious threats to your country, i wasn't even really referring to isreal, just that your point that there's no reason to have allies when no threats are present is dumb.

because that's what you just said
THE US HAS THE STRONGEST MILITARY POWER IN THE WORLD AND NO NATION COULD EVEN PRETEND LIKE IT WOULD STAND A CHANCE IF ISRAEL DIDNT HAVE A LEASH WRAPPED AROUND OUR NECK

And no dont even bother acting like Russia is a threat, the US and Britain could have curbstomped the Soviet Union way back in 1945, hell if they hadn't given Stalin support Hitler would have conquered Soviet Union all by himself

America was owned by Jews in 1913, and in 1933 they she fell in love with Communism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and alex569
THE US HAS THE STRONGEST MILITARY POWER IN THE WORLD AND NO NATION COULD EVEN PRETEND LIKE IT WOULD STAND A CHANCE IF ISRAEL DIDNT HAVE A LEASH WRAPPED AROUND OUR NECK

And no dont even bother acting like Russia is a threat, the US and Britain could have curbstomped the Soviet Union way back in 1945, hell if they hadn't given Stalin support Hitler would have conquered Soviet Union all by himself

America was owned by Jews in 1913, and in 1933 they she fell in love with Communism
ok bro this is just kind of stupid, it's always a good idea to ally with countries, even if you're way more powerful than everybody, because war, even if the country youre fighting is weak as hell, is costly and a major waste of time. i mean we lost vietnam to a bunch of fucking farmers.

again the idea that if you're stronger than everybody you don't need to be allying with other countries is probably the most surefire way to set your country up to crumble. the US has allies right now that are weaker than us, like all those western european countries. sweden for example would get absolutely RAPED by us if they tried to fight us, but they wouldn't fight us alone they'd get help from allies, hence why allying with this weaker country is smart.

ok bro this is just kind of stupid, it's always a good idea to ally with countries, even if you're way more powerful than everybody, because war, even if the country youre fighting is weak as hell, is costly and a major waste of time. i mean we lost vietnam to a bunch of fucking farmers.

again the idea that if you're stronger than everybody you don't need to be allying with other countries is probably the most surefire way to set your country up to crumble. the US has allies right now that are weaker than us, like all those western european countries. sweden for example would get absolutely RAPED by us if they tried to fight us, but they wouldn't fight us alone they'd get help from allies, hence why allying with this weaker country is smart.

Absolute fucking lol if you think we " lost " Vietnam

Vietnam's only purpose was to start a war for endless funding for the Federal Reserve but they pulled the plug because of public disapproval because people back then had 2 brain cells to rub together

Nowadays they accomplished their new goal in the Middle East due to 9/11 which is obviously a false flag to anyone not sub 80 iq, and we still " fight " them almost 20 years later, just giving territory to Israel and keeping the debt to the Federal Reserve ever increasing

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Every single US president for at least the last few decades has been nothing more than a puppet for the hook nose tribe...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 4053