Don't be nice to people, don't display appreciation to people no matter what.

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
The more nice you are, and the more appreciation you show to people, even if they are your closest friend or girlfriend or whatever, the less they will respect you and they will just walk all over you. I realized this when randoms or acquaintances always had very high opinions on me and have a lot of respect, whom I don't really give much of a fuck about, while my close friends who I'm super nice to, appreciate a lot, always talk good about, and do a lot of favors for don't really give a shit about me.

BE A SELFISH DARK TRIAD ASSHOLE 24/7 OR ITS OVER FOR YOU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 2854, SHARK and 21 others
Yup, noticed this aswell. People respect you less the more you respect them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Catawampus, RecessedPrettyboy and 6 others
If you have to try to be muh dark triad, you aren’t.

Trying to be an asshole to as many people as possible isn’t dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others

Many people have it in them to be dark triad, they just have a whole life of conditioning that has them act submissive as standard behavior. Thinking it's the 'right thing to do' and feeling like they will face social repercussions if they act dark triad.

I think back with a smile when I used to beat up girls that would insult me for being ugly back in primary school. Would get into fights with guys every other week aswell. I was dark triad slayer back then, now I am a beta-cuck.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Catawampus, Zygos4Life and 3 others

lol the only people i was being nice to were my close friends, ive always been dark triad to randoms.

Develop machivellian attitude

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Many people have it in them to be dark triad, they just have a whole life of conditioning that has them act submissive as standard behavior. Thinking it's the 'right thing to do' and feeling like they will face social repercussions if they act dark triad.

I think back with a smile when I used to beat up girls that would insult me for being ugly back in primary school. Would get into fights with guys every other week aswell. I was dark triad slayer back then, now I am a beta-cuck.

You were a kid, not dark triad, I remember beating someone up for saying I was bad at basketball, it doesn’t mean I’m dark triad.

Step one - be big

Step two - now you can proceed to do this

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and IWantToMax
i dont look at my coworkers when they talk and they give me the most attention irl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You were a kid, not dark triad, I remember beating someone up for saying I was bad at basketball, it doesn’t mean I’m dark triad.
Yeah so every kid starts dark triad and then becomes conditioned in the educational system and by cucked parents to act like a cuck instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DidntRead, IWantToMax and 1 other person
@Syobevoli you are born a psycho, no conditioning or pressure from society will ever change that. People here think they’re dark triad because they have 1 aspect of it, narcissism, they like to glorify themselves thinking they’re superior because they’re narcissistic, then they delude themselves into thinking that they’re psycho’s Jfl. Anyone who is actually muh dark triad when never be here, or at least not make it known.

lol the only people i was being nice to were my close friends, ive always been dark triad to randoms.

That is basically how everyone thinks, everyone hates everyone, until they are friends.

Legit man I've always been nice to others due to my low T genes/mindset and that's why I also got bullied (the looks as well of course)

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bildergebnis für cringe compilation gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, verZYownZZun and SikKunt

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I agree compeletely used to have a very close friend that i treated very well but he took that shit for granted and when i am dark triad cold hearted asshole with people they respect me more but it ain't always like that you have to find the balance or else you'll look retarded

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, RAITEIII, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person

if you have close friends then you aren't anywhere close to dark triad

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I can't treat people badly, other people always mention me as a noble cuck N1gga

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and auboutduprecipice
its probably also because when u dont care about randoms and they give you attention its irrelevant but when ur friends whom you expect to receive attention from are silent is unexpected. so the relation is not comparable but it is in our brains relative to how we feel after being ditched

• +1
its probably also because when u dont care about randoms and they give you attention its irrelevant but when ur friends whom you expect to receive attention from are silent is unexpected. so the relation is not comparable but it is in our brains relative to how we feel after being ditched
Yap described it perfectly

That is basically how everyone thinks, everyone hates everyone, until they are friends.
it takes a lot for me to consider someone my friend, my only friends are those ive been around since i was a child. there are a lot of people who would say im their friend but i wouldnt say they're mine. you understand?

it takes a lot for me to consider someone my friend, my only friends are those ive been around since i was a child. there are a lot of people who would say im their friend but i wouldnt say they're mine. you understand?

Doesn’t make you dark triad.

very legit advice.

too late tho, i fucked up

It doesn't matter if you do or you don't display appreciation and grattitude. What does matter is how your face and body looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and autistic_tendencies
You're a social reject 100%

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
Schooling conditions you to be a beta submissive cuck

The real dark triad slayers are the ones who got suspended 50 times or expelled

Last edited:
Schooling conditions you to be a beta submissive cuck

The real dark triad slayers are the ones who got suspended 50 times or expelled
well i got kicked out of my school if that says anything about me.

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
didn’t u just post on how your friends don’t wanna hang out with you anymore?

idk if i would take advice from anyone on social situations and skills other than a few ppl on this site jfl

didn’t u just post on how your friends don’t wanna hang out with you anymore?

idk if i would take advice from anyone on social situations and skills other than a few ppl on this site jfl
yes and then i started piecing things together in my mind as to why that could be, and i figured it out.

I agree compeletely used to have a very close friend that i treated very well but he took that shit for granted and when i am dark triad cold hearted asshole with people they respect me more but it ain't always like that you have to find the balance or else you'll look retarded
Balance, balance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
and what was the discovery
i was appreciating my friends a fuckton more than they were appreciating me, i was always the one trying to make plans to go out and hang out with everyone, i was always the one who spoke highly about my friends and did them many favors and have been doing this for a while

naturally doing this will eventually get them to a point where they start to walk all over you. a few days ago i left a shaker bottle in one of my friend's car and he hasn't even brought it up to me that i forgot and left it in his car. no big deal, i have a fuckton of shaker bottles and i got that one for free anyway.

then next time we hung out he forgot his wallet in his car and i bought something for him which was $5. he said he would just hand me the cash when we got to his car. again, no big deal. he then later on leaves without saying anything and doesnt give me my money. i hit him up on snap telling him that he forgot to pay me back. he asks me for my paypal and i give it to him, its been two days and he still hasnt payed me back.

i could give less of a shit for $5, its the fact that he literally doesn't even give the smallest shit about paying me back or returning to me something i forgot in his car.

i stopped attempting to hang out with my friends and most of them could give less of a shit about me, luckily out of all of them there are three who have hit me up without me saying anything and shown that they're real friends

i honestly blame society for brainwashing everyone into only thinking about money and sex. my friends spend all their time working or hanging out with their girlfriends who they dont even enjoy being around, just like having steady consistent condomless sex. its such a fucking joke lol. they'll flake on plans made a week beforehand just to fuck their not even good looking girlfriend. its a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
this shit is so stupid tbh. you guys don’t even respect yourselves srs. there’s backstabbers in every bunch. some guys are really good and chill and some are just assholes. i have a few very close friends that i know how backstab me or fuck me over. it’s “botherhood”, ofc no one here is in favor of it and wants to lone wolf it bc they can’t cope w the fact that they can’t make good friends. we are social creatures and we need and CAN get good relationships, if you are a dick to others who are genuinely trying to be chill with you it’s pretty obvious you have attachment problems and want to ruin the relationship yourself before they ruin it first.

just another echo chamber of socially inept men trying to cope but instead unintentionally wear their insecurities on their sleeve jfl
i was appreciating my friends a fuckton more than they were appreciating me, i was always the one trying to make plans to go out and hang out with everyone, i was always the one who spoke highly about my friends and did them many favors and have been doing this for a while

naturally doing this will eventually get them to a point where they start to walk all over you. a few days ago i left a shaker bottle in one of my friend's car and he hasn't even brought it up to me that i forgot and left it in his car. no big deal, i have a fuckton of shaker bottles and i got that one for free anyway.

then next time we hung out he forgot his wallet in his car and i bought something for him which was $5. he said he would just hand me the cash when we got to his car. again, no big deal. he then later on leaves without saying anything and doesnt give me my money. i hit him up on snap telling him that he forgot to pay me back. he asks me for my paypal and i give it to him, its been two days and he still hasnt payed me back.

i could give less of a shit for $5, its the fact that he literally doesn't even give the smallest shit about paying me back or returning to me something i forgot in his car.

i stopped attempting to hang out with my friends and most of them could give less of a shit about me, luckily out of all of them there are three who have hit me up without me saying anything and shown that they're real friends

i honestly blame society for brainwashing everyone into only thinking about money and sex. my friends spend all their time working or hanging out with their girlfriends who they dont even enjoy being around, just like having steady consistent condomless sex. its such a fucking joke lol. they'll flake on plans made a week beforehand just to fuck their not even good looking girlfriend. its a fucking joke.
i get what u mean. you found out who your “real friends” are. i’ve been in similar situations with people who act the same as the guy you listed above. he’s chill to hang out with when my other friends are around but i would never hang with him just 1on1 bc he’s not a good friend.

i’ve found my close 3-4 friends who are my bros and won’t fuck me over. but before i found them, i had to deal with a lot of other fake friends like the guy who didn’t pay u back and shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
dnrd but suck my mog and my :blackpill:

i get what u mean. you found out who your “real friends” are. i’ve been in similar situations with people who act the same as the guy you listed above. he’s chill to hang out with when my other friends are around but i would never hang with him just 1on1 bc he’s not a good friend.

i’ve found my close 3-4 friends who are my bros and won’t fuck me over. but before i found them, i had to deal with a lot of other fake friends like the guy who didn’t pay u back and shit.
yeah that guy who didnt pay me back was my friend in 8th grade when i was popular, but then completely ignored me freshman year and sophomore year when i was subhuman as fuck. then started talking to me again at the gym when i started to ascend and asked me for advice because i got bigger than him fast as fuck (jfl)

we got pretty chill and he joined in my friend group

my real friends were all ones ive had since i was a little kid.

yeah that guy who didnt pay me back was my friend in 8th grade when i was popular, but then completely ignored me freshman year and sophomore year when i was subhuman as fuck. then started talking to me again at the gym when i started to ascend and asked me for advice because i got bigger than him fast as fuck (jfl)

we got pretty chill and he joined in my friend group

my real friends were all ones ive had since i was a little kid.
>was my friend when i was popular
>ignored when u were subhuman
>talks to u again after you mog him

he was never your friend. just a leech bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ZyzzReincarnate
>was my friend when i was popular
>ignored when u were subhuman
>talks to u again after you mog him

he was never your friend. just a leech bro
it is what it is. i also hate to see my childhood friends get sucked in by their GF's becoming slaves to sex. its pretty cringe tbh. my longest friend opened up to me about how he hates that he loves his girlfriend so much because his life revolves around her and he says hes pretty depressed and misses the days when all the boys got together, same as i do. luckily for us we got a big event planned for early next year that we've been hyped for a while now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If I had a friend who didn't respect me, he wouldn't be my friend anymore.
Shit thread, kys.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Ritalincel
The more nice you are, and the more appreciation you show to people, even if they are your closest friend or girlfriend or whatever, the less they will respect you and they will just walk all over you. I realized this when randoms or acquaintances always had very high opinions on me and have a lot of respect, whom I don't really give much of a fuck about, while my close friends who I'm super nice to, appreciate a lot, always talk good about, and do a lot of favors for don't really give a shit about me.

BE A SELFISH DARK TRIAD ASSHOLE 24/7 OR ITS OVER FOR YOU
Be yourself and kinda low-key, if they see that they don't have anything to leech out from you, they'll dissapear, geniune people stays till the hardest times and is not retards

true tbh, being nice seems to make people think your weak and easy to push around, still you should have your own standards and personally i believe you should treat most people with respect and kindness, you shouldnt change your morales and the way you act because of the way people treat you

• +1
O'Pry was supposedly an asshole in school.
Legit theory.