Reactions: Deleted member 6128, uglysub8male, Hernan and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
brutal, more reason to hate foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niksy, 000 and SoyGune
So personally matters?

As in, have an asshole-ish personality, and you will get laid?

Take the personality pill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Absi, Niksy and 16 others
@Thongmaster thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, PYT and SoyGune
So personally matters?

As in, have an asshole-ish personality, and you will get laid?

Take the personality pill?

Yes it does, disrespect implies higher status in the primitive minds of women. Disrespect them at every chance and they think your the shit, even if your a garbage man, thats how monkey-brained they are. This is how pimping works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, Zonar, aleksander and 25 others
How was he not simping? Cus his job said prostitute?

Yes it does, disrespect implies higher status in the primitive minds of women. Disrespect them at every chance and they think your the shit, even if your a garbage man, thats how monkey-brained they are. This is how pimping works.
Bullshit most will tell you to fuck off also watch out cuz if they know you they might call police
Nowdays you can be ruined for one message at work and in public life with the mee too movement even after years for a old message

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, SoyGune, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
I think it depends on the man his looks.
I recall this experiment, which is redulous rediculously small sample size. But I also recall reading studies about personality and dating.
Basically their conclusion often was.only extraversion and not being neurott(aka very nervous) mattered enough.
Obviously status matters also, but not really a personality trait.

P.s. I tried being badboy in my 20's. As low tier looking normie.
Same zero results as always. I had back then. Then I concluded, "just be badboy meme, was cope"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ocelot and Deleted member 6403
Bullshit most will tell you to fuck off also watch out cuz if they know you they might call police
Nowdays you can be ruined for one message at work and in public life with the mee too movement even after years for a old message

How it bullshit? Tell me how pimps make women whore all day, and give every single cent of that money to the pimp. Dark Triad abusive pimp game is legit as hell, pimps are not Tyrones or Chads, they look dead average usually.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6512, slayer69 and 5 others
Yeah the evidence shows it works but only above a certain looks threshold. If you are average it will probably help but below average you will just be seen as an asshole. Halo/failo effect at work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 9548, joeveniro and 6 others
this is so true. i once was bored in school and played some quiz game on my phone and whenever i played against some foids name i messaged them saying „give me your snap“ and the 3rd or 4th girl already gave me her snap (didnt even have a pic of me on there)

it was some above average romanian foid i used to sext and call for 2-3 months after

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9548, slayer69 and Deleted member 4464
I think it depends on the man his looks.
I recall this experiment, which is redulous rediculously small sample size. But I also recall reading studies about personality and dating.
Basically their conclusion often was.only extraversion and not being neurott(aka very nervous) mattered enough.
Obviously status matters also, but not really a personality trait.

P.s. I tried being badboy in my 20's. As low tier looking normie.
Same zero results as always. I had back then. Then I concluded, "just be badboy meme, was cope"

That guy was a complete simp even trying to act like a bad-boy. You cant just fake it after being a simp all your life and having no philosophical breakthrough.

From 7:00-7:25 he already is simping.

First he asks her to sit closer with a feminine intonation in his voice. And justifies it to her with the 'little distance' while smiling.

Then he says 'So how do you wanna greet each other?' again not taking the lead at all, asking her what she wants like it matters to him.

When he asks for a kiss on the cheek thats fine, but then he smiles after like he's pleased with her, again simp shit.

This is what true Dark Triad pimping looks like, its MUCH colder and nasty than what you expect to work, but this is what truly works:

Look how he talks to the girl, I timestamped it at 14:20, watch that up to 16:05. Does he smile once? No. Does he have a friendly tone in his voice? No. Does he a single question of what she wants to do? No, only questions he asks are antagonistic to show how dumb she's being, and then he barks orders to her of what to do.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, slayer69, PYT and 2 others
Yeah the evidence shows it works but only above a certain looks threshold. If you are average it will probably help but below average you will just be seen as an asshole. Halo/failo effect at work
Thing is though. When above that certain looks threshold. Do you really need it, to be an asshole? Would just not being a pussy simp, whom behaves low status and inferior be enough.

The comparison is always:
Badboy moggs super nice guy simp. Which is true.
BUT. Does badboy also mogg, a decently confident and neither overly accomodation nor asshole dude?
I doubt the badboy moggs that last type of guy. I guestimate not really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9548, SkinjobCatastrophe and KrissKross
That guy was a complete simp even trying to act like a bad-boy. You cant just fake it after being a simp all your life and having no philosophical breakthrough.

From 7:00-7:25 he already is simping.

First he asks her to sit closer with a feminine intonation in his voice. And justifies it to her with the 'little distance' while smiling.

Then he says 'So how do you wanna greet each other?' again not taking the lead at all, asking her what she wants like it matters to him.

When he asks for a kiss on the cheek thats fine, but then he smiles after like he's pleased with her, again simp shit.

This is what true Dark Triad pimping looks like, its MUCH colder and nasty than what you expect to work, but this is what truly works:

Look how he talks to the girl, I timestamped it at 14:20, watch that up to 16:05. Does he smile once? No. Does he have a friendly tone in his voice? No. Does he a single question of what she wants to do? No, only questions he asks are antagonistic to show how dumb she's being, and then he barks orders to her of what to do.

How do you know it works irl??
I have not experienced it working for me.

Thing is though. When above that certain looks threshold. Do you really need it, to be an asshole? Would just not being a pussy simp, whom behaves low status and inferior be enough.

BUT. Does badboy also mogg, a decently confident and neither overly accomodation nor asshole dude?
Very good point there tbh

The comparison is always made so extreme, with bad boy vs giga cuck tier wimp, always favoring the lesser of the two evils ( bad boy)

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
How do you know it works irl??
I have not experienced it working for me.

Because pimping works man, thats all. Go watch a pimp convention, they're not Tyrones or all tall frame-moggers. They even have squeaky voices a lot of the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4464 and eduardkoopman
Very good point there tbh

The comparison is always made so extreme, with bad boy vs giga cuck tier wimp, always favoring the lesser of the two evils ( bad boy)

I compared the guy trying to act like a bad-boy, compared to a legit real PIMP. Thats not an extreme example, but the difference in results is extreme.

Thats an interesting question. In the studies, as the traits like aggression and psychopathic behavior become more common, the attraction increases, and it is very consistent. So I would assume that, if you had two identical guys, with one being a bad boy and one being confident and assertive but not an asshole, that the bad boy would still be slightly preferred.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
Because pimping works man, thats all. Go watch a pimp convention, they're not Tyrones or all tall frame-moggers. They even have squeaky voices a lot of the time.
That's true.
The quality of women is imo questionable. Often addicts women, mental issues, etc..

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 6403
Thats an interesting question. In the studies, as the traits like aggression and psychopathic behavior become more common, the attraction increases, and it is very consistent. So I would assume that, if you had two identical guys, with one being a bad boy and one being confident and assertive but not an asshole, that the bad boy would still be slightly preferred.
Could be true.
Still unsure how much. Like if the difference is worth the effort.
Also not sure, if the type of women will be alot different.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Could be true.
im texted this to some girls on yubo rn will send screen in 5min

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slayer69, Azoriko and SkinjobCatastrophe
Could be true.
Yeah I would imagine the difference wouldnt be too much, especially if you are already above 5PSL or so. Probably not worth all the extra effort

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
How it bullshit? Tell me how pimps make women whore all day, and give every single cent of that money to the pimp. Dark Triad abusive pimp game is legit as hell, pimps are not Tyrones or Chads, they look dead average usually.
most stripper women who they hire are from a different upbringing than normal PUA street game tier girls. they take advantage of them being broken in some way and thats in their rulebook. pimps also split the cash mostly, just keeping the lions share for their self tho

P.s. i was a pimp in brooklyn in the 90s
333C6590 48E2 4B07 9DFD 986CCA1453CA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, slayer69 and Deleted member 6403
THats whores and they are usually on drugs and ruined scared for theyr life east european pimps from my country even hold the kids as hostage and promise to kill the family you bastard faggot

• +1
Reactions: umzazi and diggbicc
most stripper women who they hire are from a different upbringing than normal PUA street game tier girls. they take advantage of them being broken in some way and thats in their rulebook. pimps also split the cash mostly, just keeping the lions share for their self tho

P.s. i was a pimp in brooklyn in the 90s
View attachment 662343

Wrong. Any bitch can get turned out, sometimes its white middle-class hoes. Pimps dont care what upbringing a bitch has had, they attack the same fundamental female nature to get these bitches hooked on them and do anything they want them to.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6512, PYT and 1 other person
THats whores and they are usually on drugs and ruined scared for theyr life east european pimps from my country even hold the kids as hostage and promise to kill the family you bastard faggot

Man thats not pimping, thats human trafficking. Pimping is when a bitch loves her pimp and will do anything for him, cus his game is so tight.

Go to 6:10, look what she says when asked why she works for him.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 3270
That's true.
The quality of women is imo questionable. Often addicts women, mental issues, etc..

It makes no difference the quality. Girls will do anything they need to do in order to keep a perceived high value male. If the pimp wanted a classy housewife, guess what, those whores would be classy 'high quality' women. The pimp makes the 'trashy' by being whores because he's in it for the money.

Wrong. Any bitch can get turned out, sometimes its white middle-class hoes. Pimps dont care what upbringing a bitch has had, they attack the same fundamental female nature to get these bitches hooked on them and do anything they want them to.
well white middle class girls who are naive or have a emotionally unhealthy family

well bro internet groomers might be using a superior strat than pimps, sweeping up girls even below that age to the fucking shadow realm lol. and probably making a bag off of h*man tr*fficking

well white middle class girls who are naive or have a emotionally unhealthy family

well bro internet groomers might be using a superior strat than pimps, sweeping up girls even below that age to the fucking shadow realm lol. and probably making a bag off of h*man tr*fficking

This pimp shit will work on the Queen of England, you have to understand what they're attacking is the shared female nature all women have. Thats why their control is so strong, because they're attacking something that is so biologically intrinsic.

Even High Status 6million follower Chads have to pimp hard. You think when you looksmax you can just relax and have an easy life with women? You can never stop macking.

"The former couple split in 2017 when Madison claimed Jack was 'verbally abusive' in a now-deleted Twitter post. She claimed she had stayed in a relationship with her ex for so long to try and 'fix him'."

She was with him for over a year after this argument they had. The only reason she left him afterwards was because he got soft and apologised, not because he kept being abusive. His abuse is what kept her attracted to him.

And look who she dated right after that, this rat faced ugly dude:
madison-beer-and-zack-bia-leaves-delilah-in-west-hollywood-07-11-2018-11.jpg

Now are you telling me Madison Beer couldn't find some 6ft4 Chad/Tyrone with a 8x6 dick if she wanted to? Of course she could. So why did she date this guy instead? Because his game must be tight AF, he's probably pimping harder than any good-looking guy ever has with Madison Beer, I bet she turns even Chads and Tyrones into simps.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, stuckneworleans, slayer69 and 1 other person
This pimp shit will work on the Queen of England, you have to understand what they're attacking is the shared female nature all women have. Thats why their control is so strong, because they're attacking something that is so biologically intrinsic.

Even High Status 6million follower Chads have to pimp hard. You think when you looksmax you can just relax and have an easy life with women? You can never stop macking.

"The former couple split in 2017 when Madison claimed Jack was 'verbally abusive' in a now-deleted Twitter post. She claimed she had stayed in a relationship with her ex for so long to try and 'fix him'."

She was with him for over a year after this argument they had. The only reason she left him afterwards was because he got soft and apologised, not because he kept being abusive. His abuse is what kept her attracted to him.

Now are you telling me Madison Beer couldn't find some 6ft4 Chad/Tyrone with a 8x6 dick if she wanted to? Of course she could. So why did she date this guy instead? Because his game must be tight AF, he's probably pimping harder than any good-looking guy ever has with Madison Beer, I bet she turns even Chads and Tyrones into simps.

so would you say "Game" is legit then ?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune

Pimping game is legit yes, not this PUA horseshit that just makes you look like a try-hard needy guy. You have to be a true Dark Triad guy who really doesn't give AF and thinks women are way below him, and FEEL THAT WAY, not just logically think it in your head.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others

This guy is a good example. He's not doing any PUA stuff, he's just being himself, but he has the same pimp feeling like the video I posted on the last page.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

beer is a great outlier and exceptionally naive. she is the type of bitch to be pimped. somehow this first chad made her a bluepilled slut, dated this slav normie dobrik too

However this is extremely uncommon especially in this age where the average person can be a celeb, not gonna lie at all. madison beer has some kind of brain damage about males considering her PSL

a mid to low tier normie has to have a fucking normal childhood upbringing to a T besides maybe a divorce from the very first day of life. if you were ever a overthinker its done for for having game. in the formative years this means you were a beta to your parents and they crushed the very flowing and natural spirit very social normies have, natural gravity if you will. females actually do see straight through this even with Lms involved.

From day zero the brain needs to be 108% normal. thats not anyone here. if you had some shit like not having enough oxygen while being born. or you were ever left out at all by peers past 13 its over for having game because youre basically behind for life, even if you have rudimentary skills. like talking to the cashier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and SoyGune
beer is a great outlier and exceptionally naive. she is the type of bitch to be pimped. somehow this first chad made her a bluepilled slut, dated this slav normie dobrik too
View attachment 663136

However this is extremely uncommon especially in this age where the average person can be a celeb, not gonna lie at all. madison beer has some kind of brain damage about males considering her PSL

This is flat out wrong man. All women have the same basic core nature when it comes to attraction. Just like all straight men love tits and ass universally, we all love staring at it in public if a girl has a mini-skirt/push up bra or some sexy shit.

Why do you think 50 Shades Of Grey was the best-selling book in the USA, if its uncommon for this pimp'ish behaviour to work on bitches? Why do you think they all have rape fantasies, if Dark Triad personalities aren't sexy to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Yliaster, CopingCel and 2 others
dark triad personality is legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, joeveniro, SoyGune and 4 others
Ihn this me too era is over for all these faggots who act tough
Unless they are hood rats and have no life anyway to ruin

This is flat out wrong man. All women have the same basic core nature when it comes to attraction. Just like all straight men love tits and ass universally, we all love staring at it in public if a girl has a mini-skirt/push up bra or some sexy shit.

Why do you think 50 Shades Of Grey was the best-selling book in the USA, if its uncommon for this pimp'ish behaviour to work on bitches? Why do you think they all have rape fantasies, if Dark Triad personalities aren't sexy to them.
is psl as real as we think then? i probably have too many of my effort points invested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
its legit observantcel. dont let fools fool you.
most of the guys have money in this example bruh like lol its not even game

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and goat2x
most of the guys have money in this example bruh like lol its not even game
try sell 50 shades of grey where bo2cel plays the guy

VN5Uwg6

would be a complete disaster, im sure shit like "vice" would even say that its a rape movie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
try sell 50 shades of grey where bo2cel plays the guy

View attachment 663440
would be a complete disaster, im sure shit like "vice" would even say that its a rape movie.

She mogs him to oblivion in looks, money and status. All three.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Insanely Brutal