Don’t be nice to women.

madison-beer-and-zack-bia-leaves-delilah-in-west-hollywood-07-11-2018-11.jpg

She mogs him to oblivion in looks, money and status. All three.
1/100000 gigacope
reminder that he had secret relationships in the music industry. also he was her bitch.

is psl as real as we think then? i probably have too many of my effort points invested

It gives you more opportunities and makes it easier for you to make her feel inferior to you (to create attraction), but the process is still the same, the guy has to make the girl feel lower status than him then from there she's yours so long as you maintain the higher status through pimping.

Ugly guys can pimp hard, they just need more time to do it, and the opportunity. Thats why most dudes get with girls through social circle, they get to spend time with a bitch for long enough to build the attraction themselves if they know what they're doing. Of course going to a night club is not gonna work for ugly dudes, or tinder.

Meeting bitches at work can be really effective, since you can boss her around under the guise of work related leadership, and she follows the orders and submits to you over time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopingCel, GeordiLeFort and Madhate
1/100000 gigacope
reminder that he had secret relationships in the music industry. also he was her bitch.

She could've had any Chad who MOGGED him in every conceivable way that she wanted, but chose him. He just had enough time to work his pimping on her, thats his lucky circumstance, but he did everything else from there on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
She could've had any Chad who MOGGED him in every conceivable way that she wanted, but chose him. He just had enough time to work his pimping on her, thats his lucky circumstance, but he did everything else from there on.
again
music industry relationship, and she chose him for what? few months?
another stepping stone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 3270
If you are legit low inhib asf even if you are below average, (as long as you meet her looks treshold where you are not too ugly) you can slay, but being ultra low inhib is INTERNAL, it's very hard to achieve, i'm slowly getting there tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
again
music industry relationship, and she chose him for what? few months?
another stepping stone.

What are you talking about? He's a small time club promoted, he's not Harvey Weinstein JFL. In any case, she wouldn't need to date some guy for months to get a music industry deal, just suck his dick once, so thats not the case here.

She got with him cus she was attracted to him, she left him cus she lost attraction to him because he didn't stay pimping hard enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Yliaster and goat2x
It gives you more opportunities and makes it easier for you to make her feel inferior to you (to create attraction), but the process is still the same, the guy has to make the girl feel lower status than him then from there she's yours so long as you maintain the higher status through pimping.

Ugly guys can pimp hard, they just need more time to do it, and the opportunity. Thats why most dudes get with girls through social circle, they get to spend time with a bitch for long enough to build the attraction themselves if they know what they're doing. Of course going to a night club is not gonna work for ugly dudes, or tinder.

Meeting bitches at work can be really effective, since you can boss her around under the guise of work related leadership, and she follows the orders and submits to you over time.
you coping hella much

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
If you are legit low inhib asf even if you are below average, (as long as you meet her looks treshold where you are not too ugly) you can slay, but being ultra low inhib is INTERNAL, it's very hard to achieve, i'm slowly getting there tho.

Im spamming this shit about pimping for that exact reason. It MUST be internal, I had blackpilled views but couldn't magically become low inhib, so I was held back despite having the knowledge.

Then I watched this show, and it was ike a magical breakthrough moment, I became very low inhib once I realised the power is truly in the mans hands. And now reality has reflected that from how I'm treated different, so its become self-fulfilling low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
What are you talking about? He's a small time club promoted, he's not Harvey Weinstein JFL. In any case, she wouldn't need to date some guy for months to get a music industry deal, just suck his dick once, so thats not the case here.

She got with him cus she was attracted to him, she left him cus she lost attraction to him because he didn't stay pimping hard enough.
giga cope, he knew dj.khaled first hand probably a jew too,
she probably got to know a few music industry people when she had a little puppy, i bet she even pegged him.
"she left him cus she lost attraction to him"
she wasnt attracted in a first place.

giga cope, he knew dj.khaled first hand probably a jew too,
she probably got to know a few music industry people when she had a little puppy, i bet she even pegged him.
"she left him cus she lost attraction to him"
she wasnt attracted in a first place.

watch The Black Phillip Show, you got nothing to lose. Your beyond reasoning with atm.

Yes it does, disrespect implies higher status in the primitive minds of women. Disrespect them at every chance and they think your the shit, even if your a garbage man, thats how monkey-brained they are. This is how pimping works.
Galaxy IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and goat2x
Whats with this curry lol, is he famous ?

watch The Black Phillip Show, you got nothing to lose. Your beyond reasoning with atm.
nah thanks, its 2 fucking hours.but thanks for the recommendation.

• +1
Pimping game is legit yes, not this PUA horseshit that just makes you look like a try-hard needy guy. You have to be a true Dark Triad guy who really doesn't give AF and thinks women are way below him, and FEEL THAT WAY, not just logically think it in your head.
So just aid in the degeneration of western civilisation theory?
If you want to construct your whole personality around degrading women, treating them like trash and even abusing them, then i'm afraid there's more issues at hand that need to be discussed.

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Im spamming this shit about pimping for that exact reason. It MUST be internal, I had blackpilled views but couldn't magically become low inhib, so I was held back despite having the knowledge.

Then I watched this show, and it was ike a magical breakthrough moment, I became very low inhib once I realised the power is truly in the mans hands. And now reality has reflected that from how I'm treated different, so its become self-fulfilling low inhib.

nofap generally helps with this mindset, no bs
when you constantly jerk off to girls, you're literally a cuck watching hot girls live their life while you rot at home
you're literally worshipping them subconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, HighIQcel, Yliaster and 2 others
In addition, you may not need to be nice to women or treat them like humans, but what is the end goal here?
You are letting primitive systems in the brain rule your life and degenerating yourself in the process.

So just aid in the degeneration of western civilisation theory?
If you want to construct your whole personality around degrading women, treating them like trash and even abusing them, then i'm afraid there's more issues at hand that need to be discussed.

Man don't blame me, blame the Western men who engaged in cohesive simping on a societal level, that brought us here to this shit destination.

Back in the 50's all women felt inferior to men because they were put in their place, so men didn't need to play BS mind games to have higher status. Now its the opposite, women are 'empowered' and put above men at every possible turn, under the guise of 'equality'.

The degeneration of Western Civilisation started when we gave a primitive creature the ability to vote and have influence, its gone downhill since then and wont stop until Western Civilisation has collapsed entirely. In the meantime, pimping is the only game in town. Its unlucky for us, but we have to play the hand we've been dealt. At least we weren't born during WW2 to get drafted and killed on some beach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, shaugstir, HighIQcel and 5 others
Man don't blame me, blame the Western men who engaged in cohesive simping on a societal level, that brought us here to this shit destination.

Back in the 50's all women felt inferior to men because they were put in their place, so men didn't need to play BS mind games to have higher status. Now its the opposite, women are 'empowered' and put above men at every possible turn, under the guise of 'equality'.

The degeneration of Western Civilisation started when we gave a primitive creature the ability to vote and have influence, its gone downhill since then and wont stop until Western Civilisation has collapsed entirely. In the meantime, pimping is the only game in town. Its unlucky for us, but we have to play the hand we've been dealt. At least we weren't born during WW2 to get drafted and killed on some beach.
Not blaming you my dude, i'm just saddened by the state of things, what you say is true and i don't doubt it, i'm just venting, nothing personal to you. I will watch that 2 hours video you posted at some point, i just shake my head at what i am about to turn into if i want sexual contact, devolving to a literal beast for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4797

lol i just listened to half an hour of that vid u sent, he keeps simping for his girl, saying how she doesnt like him etc, lol

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
That's true.
The quality of women is imo questionable. Often addicts women, mental issues, etc..

There are very few woman without mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Yliaster and Deleted member 4797
lol i just listened to half an hour of that vid u sent, he keeps simping for his girl, saying how she doesnt like him etc, lol

IK thats his girlfriend he simps for her a little. What should give you confidence is everytime he mans up and talks shit, he gets more respect from his girl or any other girl on the show. After a few episodes you notice a really obvious pattern with women, and they become predictable and all acting the same. Thats what gave me the true low inhib confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
How it bullshit? Tell me how pimps make women whore all day, and give every single cent of that money to the pimp. Dark Triad abusive pimp game is legit as hell, pimps are not Tyrones or Chads, they look dead average usually.

Retard actually thinks prostitutes are sexually attracted to their pimps and that's why they stay :lul: Pimps get them hooked on heroin and crack and the women stay because they can't get it from anywhere else other than them (because the pimp takes the money they earned) and the addiction is too strong for them to abandon it.

They stay for their drug fix not because they love and want to please the pimp jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
It's just their nature

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9548 and 1 other person
Retard actually thinks prostitutes are sexually attracted to their pimps and that's why they stay :lul: Pimps get them hooked on heroin and crack and the women stay because they can't get it from anywhere else other than them (because the pimp takes the money they earned) and the addiction is too strong for them to abandon it.

They stay for their drug fix not because they love and want to please the pimp jfl
So why would the whores give all their money to the pimp(which he keeps for himself) rather than just whore and buy more drugs?

On the topic of the bad boy act can only go so far though, until you really have to be about that lifestyle and prove it. For instance where I live gangs are very prominent and so are tribal facial tattoos you quite often see patched members usually 3-6 looks men with 10 looks females even though most members abuse them and beat them daily and it's simply due to their status as a gang member, the gangs are also very wealthy. Because she gets attracted by the whole bad boy idea and the ritches but once she's involved with the gang life there's no way out it's either stay and have his kid or get gang raped then beaten to death.

This is legit, women are attracted to men who make them feel inferior. Why do you think status is attractive? Because they feel inferior to that man who has it. No, I don't wanna hear the cope "women fuck high status men to use them" because groupies who suck Lil Wayne's cock in the backstage have nothing to gain to do so.
I remember about this guy who was my friend and I thought he was a cool guy, but one day I heard him talking on the phone to his gf and he was begging her and being all submissive, you don't know how much, subconsciously, I lost respect for him, do you think women don't do the same? Can you imagine being a woman, looking for a guy to protect you and provide for you and you start treating her like she is superior how much of a turn off it is?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shaugstir, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others

Keep in mind you’re asking for their Social media, which girls use to recruit FANS. This doesn’t mean it’s gonna translate to a date, but it’s better than being left on read

• +1
This is legit, women are attracted to men who make them feel inferior. Why do you think status is attractive? Because they feel inferior to that man who has it. No, I don't wanna hear the cope "women fuck high status men to use them" because groupies who suck Lil Wayne's cock in the backstage have nothing to gain to do so.
I remember about this guy who was my friend and I thought he was a cool guy, but one day I heard him talking on the phone to his gf and he was begging her and being all submissive, you don't know how much, subconsciously, I lost respect for him, do you think women don't do the same? Can you imagine being a woman, looking for a guy to protect you and provide for you and you start treating her like she is superior how much of a turn off it is?

It also shows high status men to have the best genetics . Being handsome and tall only implies you will have high status (halo effect), which is what makes those genes attractive.

However, Lil Wayne has higher status than 99% of handsome guys. Girls don't care how you got your status (0 morality), whether through looks, talent, manipulation or being a notorious serial killer. All they do is assume those genes which achieved high status are superior to the lower status genes. So girls would rather fuck Lil Wayne than some 6ft4 Tyrone, cus Lil Wayne has superior status=superior genes=more sex appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6512
I remember when I was in school I was really shy/quiet and one day I was studying in a room with a girl that everyone in the class liked and my Mexican friend (a fat wanna be gangster). I was sitting on a different table in the corner just trying to focus on my work and they were in the middle table talking/flirting. At one point he's literally putting his fist on the girls head and pushing off like playfully punch/pushing the girl and she's all acting like "what the? how could you??" but stays there and is laughing and flirting with him back now. Meanwhile I'm over there feeling bad for the girl like thinking "he should not be doing that to a girl, how disrespectful".

Anyways, I thought about that and observed his methods of talking with girls more and realized you can be a lot more offensive/mean with a girl than I thought so I tried emulating it. I was with my friend and two girls at our table in the middle of a full class and instead of doing our work we were just talking with the girls. Since I was the silent/shy type before when I said stuff they listened but then I'd say something savage and they laugh a ton and flirt with me. One of the girls which I liked who I had barely even spoke with before wanted to share her ipod with me. Finally after that day in the class all the other girls from the class started talking to me more since they could hear how confident/disrespectful I was when flirting with the other two girls and from then on I was killing it in that class.

Pretty long and bad story to some but to me this is 100% true to me and could possibly help people and also I am definitely not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and stuckneworleans
I think it depends on the man his looks.
I recall this experiment, which is redulous rediculously small sample size. But I also recall reading studies about personality and dating.
Basically their conclusion often was.only extraversion and not being neurott(aka very nervous) mattered enough.
Obviously status matters also, but not really a personality trait.

P.s. I tried being badboy in my 20's. As low tier looking normie.
Same zero results as always. I had back then. Then I concluded, "just be badboy meme, was cope"

Just lol ofc it depends on your looks. An incel being a "badboy" is the most repulsive and disgusting thing imaginable. Chad can get away with anything though. He is immune from any social conventions. He can cheat and abuse but the foid will still stay as she is attracted to his FACE.

Chads and incels live in different universes.

• +1
Just lol ofc it depends on your looks. An incel being a "badboy" is the most repulsive and disgusting thing imaginable. Chad can get away with anything though. He is immune from any social conventions. He can cheat and abuse but the foid will still stay as she is attracted to his FACE.

Chads and incels live in different universes.
Your statement is also a bit of a total debunking of personality pill.
Chad can get away with anything. He can even get away with being nice. Or badboy. Whichever.

Your statement is also a bit of a total debunking of personality pill.
Chad can get away with anything. He can even get away with being nice. Or badboy. Whichever.
You should try a tinder experiment where you use a Chad and make him act as needy and beta as possible and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4797
madison-beer-and-zack-bia-leaves-delilah-in-west-hollywood-07-11-2018-11.jpg

She mogs him to oblivion in looks, money and status. All three.
His dad owns some kind of company advertising for artists. He’s also pals with drake and other A list celebrities

It can work but not like this jfl here the only differentiation was attractiveness

Go watch The Black Phillip Show, you have nothing to lose.
I don't say this often, but i was wrong, that was some good advice to watch that long show

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4797
Teach me how to become low inhib.

Watch the entire Black Phillip Show series on YouTube, pay attention to how girls all put a fake resistance (shit test) in everything they talk about, and how if you just disagree and hold that disagreement, they eventually back down (like what happens every episode of this show). Then you will know what to do IRL (be disagreeable AF with women) and that is your low inhib. Because your not scared to disagree (high inhib), but even more than that you are MOTIVATED to be disagreeable with bitches.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
This is flat out wrong man. All women have the same basic core nature when it comes to attraction. Just like all straight men love tits and ass universally, we all love staring at it in public if a girl has a mini-skirt/push up bra or some sexy shit.

Why do you think 50 Shades Of Grey was the best-selling book in the USA, if its uncommon for this pimp'ish behaviour to work on bitches? Why do you think they all have rape fantasies, if Dark Triad personalities aren't sexy to them.
From my experience, womans were aroused around me when I showed kindness and when I praticed deep listening to them.

But I perfectly know what you guys are saying. But it's really all of them being actracted by someone who's playing as the "bad guy"?
Or, could this depend by the fact on how a woman is raised by his father?
For example, for some woman, they could desperately need someone who hit them hard, and breaks em every time, while for some other woman, he need someone who is kind and quiet?

Did anyone on the forum discussed this?

From my experience, womans were aroused around me when I showed kindness and when I praticed deep listening to them.

But I perfectly know what you guys are saying. But it's really all of them being actracted by someone who's playing as the "bad guy"?
Or, could this depend by the fact on how a woman is raised by his father?
For example, for some woman, they could desperately need someone who hit them hard, and breaks em every time, while for some other woman, he need someone who is kind and quiet?

Did anyone on the forum discussed this?
is not much discussed, and a gay psychology subject matter.

I like, the psychology theory of: attachments styles people have. And that theory shows, that different ways will work better for different type of attachment style people. Which makes sense. Some women respond bad to kindness, and some repsond good to it. Probably if she raised in a fucked up way/family, than she probably responds best to a dude being unkind, since abuse styles are familiar for her. probably most promiscuous women, are kinda fucked up mentally, so they probably in one of these fucked up categories of attachment styles. So by that logic, one better be kinda rude, when looks just to get laid. When looking for a relationship, is obviously a recipe for a shit life and relationship, to go with a woman in the fucked up categories. Than probably find a woman, that is raised in a decent normale way/family; and responds positive/normal and familiar to kindness, and can be close with someone in a secure way. Than it's kinda a good selection tool.
4 Types of Attachment Styles 1 e1689975538960

Last edited:
They have to be Chadfishing because how did these subhuman Pajeets get matches AND they allowed them to talk to them like Chad??

Last edited:
is not much discussed, and a gay psychology subject matter.

I like, the psychology theory of: attachments styles people have. And that theory shows, that different ways will work better for different type of attachment style people. Which makes sense. Some women respond bad to kindness, and some repsond good to it. Probably if she raised in a fucked up way/family, than she probably responds best to a dude being unkind, since abuse styles are familiar for her. probably most promiscuous women, are kinda fucked up mentally, so they probably in one of these fucked up categories of attachment styles. So by that logic, one better be kinda rude, when looks just to get laid. When looking for a relationship, is obviously a recipe for a shit life and relationship, to go with a woman in the fucked up categories. Than probably find a woman, that is raised in a decent normale way/family; and responds positive/normal and familiar to kindness, and can be close with someone in a secure way. Than it's kinda a good selection tool.
View attachment 2599658
Very nice! I know about this.
The example I was talking about, clearly its the "secure" one.
This is why she was really actracted by kindness and calmness, but I am no one to state that she won't like to be slapped on his butt

Yes it does, disrespect implies higher status in the primitive minds of women. Disrespect them at every chance and they think your the shit, even if your a garbage man, thats how monkey-brained they are. This is how pimping works.
Pimping as in you can only get sluts not high value women, high value women only stay when they are spolided