Don't categorize gooks and SEA species in the same category

Momstouch

Momstouch

I have pink anus
SEA species are disgusting guys.. I really despise SEA creatures. First of all they looks really bad. Their nasal bone doesnt exist and nig level ultrawide nose tip with shitskin. The only race i can't have sex with is SEA species besides abo.
Long time ago i was in the club in Philippines and a small female tried to flirt with me but i couldnt do it because of her face goddamn it mens. They're not worth to be rated as a human being bc they're more like apes just like abo.
And how tf they can be short like that? The average height of SEA creatures is below 160cm for men. Born as a SEApe male means insta death sentence. Even their females despise their own males its crazy. And their language is annoying af its like mosquitoes language.
And plus, idk why but they're everywhere on the internet. Video games, reddit, all the other forums like roaches. And they eat roaches as a decent meal.... It sounds cannibal
I dont believe in god at all, but when i see SEApes perhaps the god exists and he wanted to punish some group to be born as SEApes.

And i almost forgot to mention this... They have most small penis on the earth...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 11705, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
Here are some fun facts about Madison

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Selfahate and Kristin
can anyone even tell the difference

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
SEA people are woood elves
While north east Asians are high elves
I hate wood elves I once knew a jungle gook from discord she was very ugly

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 11705 and Momstouch
SEA species are disgusting guys.. I really despise SEA creatures. First of all they looks really bad. Their nasal bone doesnt exist and nig level ultrawide nose tip with shitskin. The only race i can't have sex with is SEA species besides abo.
Long time ago i was in the club in Philippines and a small female tried to flirt with me but i couldnt do it because of her face goddamn it mens. They're not worth to be rated as a human being bc they're more like apes just like abo.
And how tf they can be short like that? The average height of SEA creatures is below 160cm for men. Born as a SEApe male means insta death sentence. Even their females despise their own males its crazy. And their language is annoying af its like mosquitoes language.
And plus, idk why but they're everywhere on the internet. Video games, reddit, all the other forums like roaches. And they eat roaches as a decent meal.... It sounds cannibal
I dont believe in god at all, but when i see SEApes perhaps the god exists and he wanted to punish some group to be born as SEApes.

And i almost forgot to mention this... They have most small penis on the earth...

Flip it.

East Asians are the ugliest ethnic group on planet Earth. Southeast Asians are better looking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, Chadeep, lutte and 2 others
Flip it.

East Asians are the ugliest ethnic group on planet Earth. Southeast Asians are better looking.
The ugliest group are abos by far

You can k pop max and get weebs, they’re fucked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11705, Chadeep and 1 other person

SEA mog you to oblivion

JFL at autistic north ricecels trying to shit on SEA when they mog them into oblivion
Look at @celmane
Buakaw met ko marouan toutouh d647e36179c249eb1d621b050ac1933d5f2ab42d
597caf6537b8e07eebbddfab816a1f47

SEA have higher smv somehow

I've always seen filipinos pull (and way above their league too at that) whereas chinese seem to be gigaincel here

@Biggdink can confirm too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Chadeep and Deleted member 10987

I've always seen filipinos pull (and way above their league too at that) whereas chinese seem to be gigaincel here

North ricecels are autists while SEA are NT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2403 and sytyl
0i6aqztdjob61

So keep crying you cuck

Filipinos are uglier but very nt so they have it better

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
true Sea women are ugly

Face = Height > Dick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT