Let them chase you...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jurmytm, Deleted member 1751 and PubertyMaxxer
Yeah, basically this. Approaching is a meme that can get you into prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Oak, Deleted member 4675 and 14 others
Dont bother with women if you arent decent looking, just move on with life and shit

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 245 and 11 others
Let them chase you...

Df794d4522e6acd7ca2982010146c32f

Hold frame bro ! Be magnetic ! Dont text back 24 hours bro Have the viiiibe :lul::lul::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Lorsss, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others
Had this thought but also know looksmaxxing benefits your life MORE than just relationships with girls. Friendship, work/career, networking, etc all become easier when looksmaxxing and people overall treat you better. Doing all this just for women isnt he right mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 685, eduardkoopman and 5 others
Had this thought but also know looksmaxxing benefits your life MORE than just relationships with girls. Friendship, work/career, networking, etc all become easier when looksmaxxing and people overall treat you better. Doing all this just for women isnt he right mindset
High IQ

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
if you're not being approached it is over for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
This is great advice for high value men like morgan freeman and chad. Incels who do this will be incel forever. Some people will have to play the numbers game even after self improvement.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and eduardkoopman
Red pill mgtow tier gigacope.

F4bt7314tkz21

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymislife, Deleted member 3583, Einon and 2 others
This only applies if you have HIGHER SMV than them, whether it's looks/status doesn't really matter but there needs to be a incentive for them to chase.

Best advice in video is actually where he says "I go up to them and express how I feel about them" basically YOU make the first move, not necessarily the way he does it but breaking the ice basically. The vast majority of girls will only approach you first if you dwarf them in SMV.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread, hebbewem, mikeock and 2 others
This only applies if you have HIGHER SMV than them, whether it's looks/status doesn't really matter but there needs to be a incentive for them to chase.

Best advice in video is actually where he says "I go up to them and express how I feel about them" basically YOU make the first move, not necessarily the way he does it but breaking the ice basically. The vast majority of girls will only approach you first if you dwarf them in SMV.
Legit

To quote a study on this :
"We find that both men and women pursue partners who are on average about 25% more desirable than themselves"

So, if you wait around the be approached. It's likely a woman that is 25% below your looks league.

This count specifically, for randoms. If you have like really good Status (like for example Belzarian dude); or wealth (is also status). Then maybe more looksmatched women will apporach you. But those women are abvioulsy way below you in status or wealth, but not in looks. So overall one could say, they are still plenty below you on SMV.

Moral of the story. Waiting around, I think only gets you women that are about 25% "below" you.
Whenyou are more pro-active as a man; you can get maybe also some results with women that are around your own level, or like 10%below you.
Now, as high tier normie dude (just for example). Being a 7.5/10 irl. It matters quit a bit if you can get a 7-/10 woman by being procative; or you wait around and have to settle for a 5.5/10 woman.

This is my definitive view on it.

Link to the study: https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815
This is great advice for high value men like morgan freeman and chad. Incels who do this will be incel forever. Some people will have to play the numbers game even after self improvement.
High iq as fuck.

A Ferrari sells itself, you need to do nearly nothing.
A Hyundai Lantra doesn't sell itself, you gotta advertise and ask people if they like to buy it and try to talk/sell it up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, hebbewem, MogTheMogger and 3 others
Dont look for a job bro

The job will find you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RobticaI, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2854 and 1 other person
Yes. But you need to be chad anyway

Yes. But you need to be chad anyway
I like to add.
Chad gets chased. But by Stacy's?
And what is the looks league of Chad, it's Stacy. And for a Stacy, Chad might still need to be pro-actife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and prgfromnl
Kinda off topic but is there a reason why women stay with guys that like beating them for fun? I’m assuming even if you’re a non dark triad Chad she won’t put up with the bullshit at all but if you’re Ramirez (Dark triad Chad) she’d actually get wet if you use her as cum dumpster + punching bag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Kinda off topic but is there a reason why women stay with guys that like beating them for fun?
Not 100% of the time the reason. But imo, semi-regularly it's a situation where that dude is actually in looks a bit out of her league. So you have the reason, right there.
It's like how a 6/10 dude, togther with a8.5/10 woman; accepts a lot of shit and bad treatment from that woman. Because he likes, that she is so hot.

Dogshit advice.

If I never chased women I'd only have 1-2 lays in my life so far. Instead I have 55, and that's without even 'chasing' that hard (just using online dating).

If you're a sub-chad, the saying 'don't ask, don't get' fully applies, because You will NOT get approached by a decent looking woman EVER, in ANY situation.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1751
When women chase you, it's creepy af.
I don't like it at all.
Don't forget that most of the time, these women are not the ones you are interested in.
Now, think about when females have to endure ugly guys much more powerful than them.

Just be yourself-tier garbage advice.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Only in cucked europe. In the US you can approach, never heard of a guy getting arrested for approaching here unless he was extremely unfortunate and a lot of other stuff happened.
Dont bother with women if you arent decent looking, just move on with life and shit
A better idea is to just fuck hookers and try to marry a virgin from a third world country, and stop paying taxes to the country that cucked you.
When women chase you, it's creepy af.
I don't like it at all.
Don't forget that most of the time, these women are not the ones you are interested in.
Now, think about when females have to endure ugly guys much more powerful than them.
No one cares about those whores. If they had a problem they wouldn't dress like sluts who attract attention. And most of us here would be happy to get hit on by grannies.

Last edited: