“Don’t date a short man, they are angry at the world”

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Looking at the comments on Facebook about St BagelCel this is one I have seen repeated a lot by women. Many women commenting saying their mothers have told them advice to not date short men. Others say Manlets shouldn’t even live. So many mocking BagelCel and declaring him as having small man syndrome. Manlets can’t even stand up for themselves. I used to think Manlets were overreacting and I thought that height was cope. But now I see they truly do experience great suffering. From now on, I will favour any manlet over my fellow tall fags in situations where I can, as my way of giving back to the manlet community. Ded. Fucking. Srs.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, Deleted member 470, AspiringChad and 8 others
thanks bro. its tough out here as a manlet. we are hated by virtually every group of ppl. we are more discriminated and ostracized than the jews were during ww2. it's over for us and me should all go er tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: manlet cUnt and ElliotRodgerJr
how tall are you?

if i saw someone insult this guy on my social media feed i will blast them with hate comment and then block them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pisslord, AspiringChad, fobos and 10 others
ded srs thinking about getting some of these.
i refuse to be a laughing stock for a few weeks if i get pissed off in public and some normie films me, they add about 2-3 inches (can't remember, will make a post about them when they arrive) so i'll be over 6' with them on... assuming the seller isn't bullshitting

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and itsoverbuddyboyo
im actually have it sitting in my online shopping cart for a while now, same exact item
the same £5 ones? I got them because they're super cheap and the only negative reviews are retards complaining about how they can't walk miles in them.

i refuse to be a laughing stock for a few weeks if i get pissed off in public and some normie films me, they add about 2-3 inches (can't remember, will make a post about them when they arrive) so i'll be over 6' with them on... assuming the seller isn't bullshitting
sounds a bit excessive...maybeeee 2 inches, but 3 seems like it would be pushing it and ppl would notice and laugh...guess this would also depend on the type of footwear worn tho

sounds a bit excessive...maybeeee 2 inches, but 3 seems like it would be pushing it and ppl would notice and laugh...guess this would also depend on the type of footwear worn tho
yeah, from what it looks like they just turn normal shoes into fucking 007 disguised hi tops lol

yeah, from what it looks like they just turn normal shoes into fucking 007 disguised hi tops lol
I wear mostly lowcuts so prob only would be able to get away with 1.5" which would still make me a fucking manlet

the same £5 ones? I got them because they're super cheap and the only negative reviews are retards complaining about how they can't walk miles in them.
yes same item, cost about £3 in different currency here, its cheap because its manufacture by china

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
St Bagelcel is becoming rather famous...

His youtube

Peace be upon him and may he find fame and fortune.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fobos, SeiGun and Ritalincel
I used to think Manlets were overreacting and I thought that height was cope. But now I see they truly do experience great suffering. From now on, I will favour any manlet over my fellow tall fags in situations where I can, as my way of giving back to the manlet community. Ded. Fucking. Srs.
same tbh. No more height jokes

woah, how do i do that?
Just take my word for it. They sell like hot cakes on eBay. Not to mention there’s quite a few brick and mortar stores selling exclusively height increasing shoes these days. It’s becoming big business. That’s why almost everyone mogs everyone these days, they’re all height frauding.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and UndercovrNormie
Just take my word for it. They sell like hot cakes on eBay. Not to mention there’s quite a few brick and mortar stores selling exclusively height increasing shoes these days. It’s becoming big business. That’s why almost everyone mogs everyone these days, they’re all height frauding.
I will; and the fact that there are so many companies making them means there's a huge market for them anyway.

in future shoe lift will become like make up for men, just like hair, shaving product

8Zyoo27.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, itsoverbuddyboyo, pisslord and 1 other person
Society is hell.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and itsoverbuddyboyo
St Bagelcel is becoming rather famous...

His youtube

Peace be upon him and may he find fame and fortune.

those comments :feelskek:

holy fuck
That maniacal laugh :lul:

And now Bagel Boss is offering free mini bagels to any customer who mentions the incident. Literally a corporation vs a single manlet. The world truly is hell. How can heightism be so obvious and blatant? Imagine if it was a woman’s weight that was the issue here. God forbid they would offer Super Sized bagels.
Manlets were literally bred out in the Netherlands. They don’t have any different genes to any other Europeans in terms of height. They were one of the shortest countrie 75 years ago. Now they’re all tall af, because the women didn’t let Manlets reproduce.
When will Manlets rise up?
Society is so anti Manlet and it’s so blatant. Fat shaming is outlawed yet heightism is fair game?? How does that even make sense. Women can be tall, short, fat, thin, whatever and it doesn’t matter. They will always live life on easy mode.
I am very tempted to lobby the mods here to outlaw manlet jokes after seeing just how rough they have it. I implore fellow lankletCels, help Manlets where you can. We can’t empathise with them, but at least we can stick up for them and fight beside them.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, DidntRead, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
And now Bagel Boss is offering free mini bagels to any customer who mentions the incident. Literally a corporation vs a single manlet. The world truly is hell. How can heightism be so obvious and blatant? Imagine if it was a woman’s weight that was the issue here. God forbid they would offer Super Sized bagels.
Manlets were literally bred out in the Netherlands. They don’t have any different genes to any other Europeans in terms of height. They were one of the shortest countrie 75 years ago. Now they’re all tall af, because the women didn’t let Manlets reproduce.
When will Manlets rise up?
Society is so anti Manlet and it’s so blatant. Fat shaming is outlawed yet heightism is fair game?? How does that even make sense. Women can be tall, short, fat, thin, whatever and it doesn’t matter. They will always live life on easy mode.
I am very tempted to lobby the mods here to outlaw manlet jokes after seeing just how rough they have it. I implore fellow lankletCels, help Manlets where you can. We can’t empathise with them, but at least we can stick up for them and fight beside them.
high iq post...us manlets need to start doing er missions all around the globe. everyone posting the bagelcel really don't sympathize with him, but its to laugh at the man and its bullshit. fuck tallcels, fuck you normies. fuck you foids. fuck everyone.

I feel so fucking bad for short men. My god what a bad deal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and pisslord
Can some 6'7" guy please go on a tirade about being short in a bagel chain by next week. It would be the ultimate troll!!!

Also, being a 5'7" manlet, life isn't so bad. I mean I may as well be a street lamp, or a pot hole cover, as we have about the same sexual market value, but I still enjoy stuff and I haven't been gassed yet.

Used these exact ones for East Europe. Shit works well but they're a bitch to walk in so practice first.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
even manlets hate other manlets. i had a st bagelcel moment earlier tonight where some fag tried to start shit and he said he can beat the fuck out of me jfl

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides