Don't ever fight with arabs/North africans

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Cause they will either 1. Stab you instead of using their hands 2. Go 5vs1 and get their Muhammads to help them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Zygos4Life, BigBiceps and 11 others
Ahmad al Tunisi 1
Jalaluddin al Tunisi 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2969, Lorsss and 2 others
(This is just from personal experience btw)

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Alexanderr and SikKunt
more like never fight africans at all, they have something big up in their sleeve

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, BigBiceps, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2969, BigBoy and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
do you mean big bionic cock? nah dude you will see in a couple of years :)
Touché that was good ngl
But he realistic bro, you’re not getting a bionic cock anytime soon and women only want 9 inches +
Just cuck maxx already and be done with it. The closest you are coming to a big cock is if your Stacy key holder lets you suck Tyrone the bull off after he is done with her. I can’t see any other way tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Only people that live in immigrant infested shitholes will understand, this is very true. I also experienced this, especially moroccans. Fucking cowards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Hector, KrissKross and 3 others
Only people that live in immigrant infested shitholes will understand, this is very true. I also experienced this, especially moroccans. Fucking cowards
They operate like hyena packs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Joyride, SikKunt and 1 other person
EFDA89EC A579 4180 9713 65F663EA2B6B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and john_cope
GlamourBeautyawardsMadridCEA58iVccXTx

marlon teixeira 100% has some moroccan ancestry

Touché that was good ngl
But he realistic bro, you’re not getting a bionic cock anytime soon and women only want 9 inches +
Just cuck maxx already and be done with it. The closest you are coming to a big cock is if your Stacy key holder lets you suck Tyrone the bull off after he is done with her. I can’t see any other way tbh
9 inches+? Lol you guys are delusional. 5.5 is average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
idk why but arab men (esp in school) always act so tough like as if they are above everyone else and can do whatever they want. they are also hella rude to everyone. idk why theyre like this but its tragic tbh cause they end up getting no job and their family are poor :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
I fucking hate arabs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Andromeda88
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
Same, most of them are closet homosexuals and pedophiles. ISIS Members fuck 8 yr olds.
Every Arab I worked with was a fucking idiot and would put their own ahead of everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88 and Deleted member 685
Every Arab I worked with was a fucking idiot and would put their own ahead of everyone else
They are very violent and overly sexual. Most of them are ogres (bloated,muscular, Andy Ruiz type) In sweden they are responsible for nearly all rapes.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
Netherlands brah
how cucked is the netherlands? have the foul immigrants taken over yet? Netherlandi chad btw ngl

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 685
The way I dealt with it was bragging about the boss not being strong enough to defeat me alone.
It worked fine. They left every time.
P.S.: The only time I was attacked by multiple opponents was with Netherlands people. I was 15yo and they attacked me from behind (kick in the balls coming from nowhere)... and they were 18+. I immediately attacked the one who did this and got some bad punches from others. Still, they left and I was pretty much OK.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Cause they will either 1. Stab you instead of using their hands 2. Go 5vs1 and get their Muhammads to help them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2969
Fuck they Intimidatemaxx bro

I am arab and can confirm

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
how cucked is the netherlands? have the foul immigrants taken over yet? Netherlandi chad btw ngl
Really cucked but some places like the villages etc are OK. Amster and all the major cities were destined to be shit

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Europe continues to import them daily, it will only get worse.

How stupid can goyims be to let this happen to their homelands?

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 685
Some arabs are OK but this applies to most of them. Talking to a mouthbreathing adopted morrocan boy rn and he's fine cause he's westernized etc

Who's the idiot then ?
Whites are... because they don't do this and are going extinct as such.

• +1
I'm very racist against arabs. I just can't stand them. I have known many african dudes from Somalia , Camerun and such snd they are decent people, fun to have around and they do their job without disturbing anyone, but arabs are literal trash of humanity, always in war because of religious stupidity, their home countries are literal shitholes in the middle of the desert, always acting tough and uncivilised. Integrating in a european country for them is almost impossible, I read somewhere that only 25% of syrians in Germany work, the other 75% lives on welfare. There are some exceptions, I have known a couple of syrians who were good men, but that's whst they are - exceptions.
On a personal note , I find them to be very ugly on average, short and with recessed maxillae probably because of the constant mouthbreathing their ancestors did due to the desert heat. If they at least behaved like normal people their reputation wouldn't be that bad. No, instead they have to infest Europe because they aren't able to maintain one year of peace in the fucking Middle East, then do criminal acts in the same hosting countries. They single handedly destroyed the reputation of meds , in the past having a med phenotype was considered sexy, now it's just a failo to women.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, Alexanderr, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Who's the idiot then ?
Whites are... because they don't do this and are going extinct as such.

??? What can you do lmao. You are immediately branded as a racist and punished if you do anything.

It's over

??? What can you do lmao. You are immediately branded as a racist and punished if you do anything.
It's over
I helped young men. One was about to get killed at the end of my Viet Vo Dao session.
EDIT: I did not even have to fight. I already kicked their asses on training sessions. Reputation is often enough

• +1
Arabs have to compensate their inferiority by being in packs and physically threaten others.
Since I felt the same, the anger, the wish to be brutal, only because of my inferiority complex I can only laugh about these coping Arabs.

Moroccans are by far the worst immigrants in Spain (in general)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Lorsss and SikKunt
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Legit. I always call my friends for a fight idc

• Hmm...
Couldn't agree more

• +1
Europe deserves its fate, for being cucked and allowing mass immigration to happen.
Multiculturalism is a meme.

• +1