Don't fool yourself, DGAF attitude is actually giving a fuck. Learned low inhibition is actually high inhibition

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
So if you were like me take notice.

You think DGAF attitude and low inhibition are good traits, they are...NATURALLY.

If it is learned behaviour it is actually giving a fuck to an extreme degree.

Natural normie DGAF: "Lol, I just want to get laid, let's go GET SMASHHHEDDD"

Learned DGAF: "I will pretend that I'm all quirky LOL and DGAF lol, so women see I DGAF and think I'm chill dude, because I read this study of women preferring chill dudes...now where is my kratom...good, do I look chill enough already? Wait, I need to do some diaphragmatic breathing and meditation before going out to club, slow breathing activated sympathetic nervous system and reduced heartbeat and cortisol, I read it on /r/blackpillscience...would Chad do this? Wait, let me watch that Charisma on Command video again before going to gym...is my voice relaxed sounding enough?"
---
Natural normie DGAF: "Wow, she is hot, hey bby can I have ur number?"

Learned DGAF: "Recent studies says direct works better and women prefer low inhib men, so I have to make this approach casual. OMG, my heart beat is increasing, FUUUCK, wait, remember Epictetus - step out of your comfort zone, experience voluntarily discomfort, yes, you aren't winning this time my high inhib personality...make sure to talk in slang so she doesn't think ur a dweeb, back straight but relaxed, remembe? ok here we go..." "Hey, I like yur style, what's up?"
---
Natural normie low inhib dark triad: "Holy shit, you called me what?? [AUTOMATIC RAGE REACTION]" *left hook* *BAM!* "Fuck you!"

Learned low inhib dark triad: "Holy shit this guy disrespected me publicly and I can't use any witty comebacks as that would be seen as cowardly, quickly stare in his eyes while coming up with best plan of recourse...AlphaM strategies said never allow disrespect.. fuck grappling it is" *grapple attack* *progib* *messes up* *asfalt*.... *wake up at hospital with head trauma* "Holy shit please tell me I at least looked low inhib doing that, please tell me it will look cool CCTV camera and I will get some dark triad points, yay for not hesitating, I'm finally legit low inhib dark triad woohoo...wait lawsuit, what?? Oh no, what will I do, I don't want to go to jail MOMMMYYYY !!!!!"

Fuck, give me a gun and let me blow out my brains already. This is pathetic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, karbo, SMVbender and 14 others
my heart beat is increasing, FUUUCK, wait, remember Epictetus
Jordan

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SMVbender, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others

You think DGAF attitude and low inhibition are good traits, they are...NATURALLY.

Learned DGAF: "I will pretend that I'm all quirky LOL and DGAF lol, so women see I DGAF and think I'm chill dude, because I read this study of women preferring chill dudes...now where is my kratom...good, do I look chill enough already? Wait, I need to do some diaphragmatic breathing and meditation before going out to club, slow breathing activated sympathetic nervous system and reduced heartbeat and cortisol, I read it on /r/blackpillscience...would Chad do this? Wait, let me watch that Charisma on Command video again before going to gym...is my voice relaxed sounding enough?"
---

Learned DGAF: "Recent studies says direct works better and women prefer low inhib men, so I have to make this approach casual. OMG, my heart beat is increasing, FUUUCK, wait, remember Epictetus - step out of your comfort zone, experience voluntarily discomfort, yes, you aren't winning this time my high inhib personality...make sure to talk in slang so she doesn't think ur a dweeb, back straight but relaxed, remembe? ok here we go..." "Hey, I like yur style, what's up?"
---
Natural normie low inhib dark triad: "Holy shit, you called me what?? [AUTOMATIC RAGE REACTION]" *left hook* *BAM!* "Fuck you!"

Learned low inhib dark triad: "Holy shit this guy disrespected me publicly and I can't use any witty comebacks as that would be seen as cowardly, quickly stare in his eyes while coming up with best plan of recourse...AlphaM strategies said never allow disrespect.. fuck grappling it is" *grapple attack* *progib* *messes up* *asfalt*.... *wake up at hospital with head trauma* "Holy shit please tell me I at least looked low inhib doing that, please tell me it will look cool CCTV camera and I will get some dark triad points, yay for not hesitating, I'm finally legit low inhib dark triad woohoo...wait lawsuit, what?? Oh no, what will I do, I don't want to go to jail MOMMMYYYY !!!!!"

I just stopped giving a fuck or at least started to give less of a shit when I realised it's over after your prime.

I don't wanna be 60

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, BeestungLipsTheory, InZayn and 2 others
Just stop thinking entirely and you will be low inhib

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 4612, BeestungLipsTheory and 2 others
Fake it 'til you make it
that or just take enough drugs to shut down your frontal cortex so you have to rely 100% on instinct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, BeestungLipsTheory, Zeta ascended and 2 others
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FBcSjnQD9LgAmc%2Fgiphy.gif&hash=8fe5ff5f0fdefdc09b3fc2b7cfcef23b

@fukmylyf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Worthlesshapa777 and OCDMaxxing

---

---

Gay as fuck when people try to act up and dont actually mean it

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
DGAF is impossible!

W

---

---

What if you have OCD or just tend to over analyze everything?

• +1
What does dark triad guy say when he is also confronted with lawsuit

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 5048
mindblowing lowinhib pill

harsh truth tbh

• +1