Don't go into public very filled places too much if you're incel.

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I was at this Rollercoaster park called "Walibi". The only Ioi's I got was 1 ugly short fat high prenatal T girl. I told you guys they are into low prenatal T boys like me. Man I honestly felt so alien and depressed all the fucking time. All the Turkish girls with huge sexy asses and nice bodies, I could've had them if I had a couple more cm's on my face. It hurts so much seeing all the couples kiss and stuff. I saw this dutch boy kissing a latina looking arab/Turkish girl and I got so hard. I wish I had a girl like that, I don't. My midface is too long and I have alot of flaws like my long nose. Idc if you guys believe me. It was over for me in the womb, low prenatal T will cuck any guy, I feel like an alien whenever I'm next to masculine guys.
WHY DOESN'T SOCIETY REALIZE LOOKS MATTER? ALMOST EVERYTHING IN SOCIETY IS RELATED TO HUMAN ATTRACTION!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 1464
Apparently High IQ people in the past knew looks mattered, since they used good looking people in advertisements for cigarettes and shit, for the Halo effect.

Is there 0 zero chance of you ascending thru surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
Apparently High IQ people in the past knew looks mattered, since they used good looking people in advertisements for cigarettes and shit, for the Halo effect.

Is there 0 zero chance of you ascending thru surgeries?
No I don't think so tbh, I can pm you pics and I feel like there's home left. Not that I have any motivation though considering my personal situation, autism, depression and daily stress. Maybe if I get things more stable. People here never talk about the importance of prenatal testosterone, only lucky blue Smith can pull it off. My mom was 39 when having me, was exposed to many phthalates and plastics and the result is me looking like a slightly older version of @knajjd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yeah bro pm me pics, and tell me your height, I will let you know what you can do or if theres no hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bro....
No I don't think so tbh, I can pm you pics and I feel like there's home left. Not that I have any motivation though considering my personal situation, autism, depression and daily stress. Maybe if I get things more stable. People here never talk about the importance of prenatal testosterone, only lucky blue Smith can pull it off. My mom was 39 when having me, was exposed to many phthalates and plastics and the result is me looking like a slightly older version of @knajjd

Bro you mog most users here to hell and beyond, I would kill myself x100 to look like you.
I will be dangling by a rope soon if you keep struggling like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685