Don't let your appearance define your sexuality

Deleted member 6497

Deleted member 6497

Kraken
If you're a framelet or a manlet or both DO NOT CONSIDER TURNING GAY it'll hurt your asshole and there's no joy in gay sex , rape > gay sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
not sure if anyone here is considering that but ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2621 and 4 others
not sure if anyone here is considering that but ok
There is men precumming by seeing male models more than girls in this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I have a feeling you know that from experience

I have a feeling you know that from experience
Yes it's my friend,hes a small guy , after getting blackpilled that hes small , he started shaving his body hair doing his eyebrows and acting gay in general, poor guy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Vidyacoper and Disabledcel
high iq thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
I would rather doze myself in gasoline and burn for 10 million years than take a dick up my ass.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Why does homosexualty come from then faggot
From the shit people go through in life , such as having soo much sex with girls that they'll start unsatisfying you so you'll look into shit that more exciting like fucking males or animals or kids ,

Or idolizing and worshipping male models for months ,

Living in a society where homosexuality is normalised...

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
From the shit people go through in life , such as having soo much sex with girls that they'll start unsatisfying you so you'll look into shit that more exciting like fucking males or animals or kids ,

Or idolizing and worshipping male models for months ,

Living in a society where homosexuality is normalised...

I do agree if you get alot of sex you wanna try new things first nobody here or barely anyone get that much sex and what i have seen they just go more extreme with women

If you idolize or worship male models you were already gay before that .

No i think its hormonal . Thats why in country like saudi arabia have gays but tries to kill them but they never go away . So normalicing it will just make people go out of the closet.

And btw i grew up in a incredible lgbt friendly family i never turn gay i never look at male models because i am straight and those that worship male models are gay

I do agree if you get alot of sex you wanna try new things first nobody here or barely anyone get that much sex and what i have seen they just go more extreme with women

If you idolize or worship male models you were already gay before that .

No i think its hormonal . Thats why in country like saudi arabia have gays but tries to kill them but they never go away . So normalicing it will just make people go out of the closet.

And btw i grew up in a incredible lgbt friendly family i never turn gay i never look at male models because i am straight and those that worship male models are gay
Low iq bro , there's also pedophiles and incest and other weird shit in saudi arabia , what would say about that?

You didn't turn gay but the chances of you turning gay are higher than mine

Low iq bro , there's also pedophiles and incest and other weird shit in saudi arabia , what would say about that?

You didn't turn gay but the chances of you turning gay are higher than mine
I belive its hormonal too but acting on it is a other story

I mean you already are gay or atleast bisexual . I mean i am straight so i guess i have a higher chance to turn gay because you cant turn to something you already are

I mean you already are gay or atleast bisexual . I mean i am straight so i guess i have a higher chance to turn gay because you cant turn to something you already are
With your logic pedophiles are born pedophiles
Giphy 30

Low iq. Being gay is mostly due to environment. Genes likely account for less than 0.5% of the cause of same-sex attraction for men.

• +1
Low iq. Being gay is mostly due to environment. Genes likely account for less than 0.5% of the cause of same-sex attraction for men.
I dident say just genes . And what kind of enverioment .

Good thread op

No matter what you look like, you can be a sex crazy animal
Images 12

• +1