Don't lift heavy weights if you're not done growing.

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Srs that shit will phuq up your spine and turn you into a manlet. I know several guys that wanted to get jacked so they lifted heavy when they were like 14 but they all ended up as manlets. The highest I would recommend going in terms of benching would be bodyweight if even that.

You should be focusing on cardio and optimal blood flood until you're done developing. Don't fuck yourself permanently for gains that will stunt you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lifting heavy weights as a teenager won't stunt your growth. It might cause a variety of other problems, though. These guys either took steroids or were just destined to be short genetically.

If you're a manlet yourself and you're living in a first world country then chances are your manletism is almost entirely genetic. Environmental favors have little influence over height- not more than 1 or 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 281
Lifting heavy weights as a teenager won't stunt your growth. It might cause a variety of other problems, though. These guys either took steroids or were just destined to be short genetically.

If you're a manlet yourself and you're living in a first world country then chances are your manletism is almost entirely genetic. Environmental favors have little influence over height- not more than 1 or 2 inches
He didn't take steroids but he did have a full beard and a developed frame by the time he was 15. He seems pretty high T so that might've been a factor seeing as kids that have high T usually end up shorter than their peers.

• +1
you definitely do not have the lowest test levels here as someone here is 13. lifting weights doesnt stunt growth, having lots of estrogen does.

as in your ex. these people just were early bloomers. thats why theyre short

• +1
Srs that shit will phuq up your spine and turn you into a manlet. I know several guys that wanted to get jacked so they lifted heavy when they were like 14 but they all ended up as manlets. The highest I would recommend going in terms of benching would be bodyweight if even that.

You should be focusing on cardio and optimal blood flood until you're done developing. Don't fuck yourself permanently for gains that will stunt you.

Can you cite this claim?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
He didn't take steroids but he did have a full beard and a developed frame by the time he was 15. He seems pretty high T so that might've been a factor seeing as kids that have high T usually end up shorter than their peers.
true, I can confirm
the most high T alpha male douchebags at my school are all manlets

• +1
you definitely do not have the lowest test levels here as someone here is 13. lifting weights doesnt stunt growth, having lots of estrogen does.

as in your ex. these people just were early bloomers. thats why theyre short
that 13 yr old is 5'8 and benches over 200 pounds. he prolly has higher test levels than this guy too tbh.

• +1
If he actually benches 200 pounds then he is almost definitely an early bloomer and will stay around 5’8+2in

• +1
when I was 15 I herniated a disk in my lower back from deadlifting. Still turned out 6'3" but I wonder if I would have been taller had that not happened.

• +1
when I was 15 I herniated a disk in my lower back from deadlifting. Still turned out 6'3" but I wonder if I would have been taller had that not happened.
lol
no

• +1

Depends on the age when you start roiding. If you do it early, you'll stunt your growth.

If you aren't getting proper nutrition, you'll stunt your growth

If you aren't sleep much, you'll stunt your growth

• +1
Depends on the age when you start roiding. If you do it early, you'll stunt your growth.

If you aren't getting proper nutrition, you'll stunt your growth

If you aren't sleep much, you'll stunt your growth

-yes doing roids will make you a manlet, didnt dispute that

-To a certain extent; first worlders may be mildly deficient in a few nutrients but that isn't going to have much of an effect; of course the effects are greatly magnified when taking for example countries like North/south korea where the North korean is starving to death and eating GMO mutant rabbits whereas the south korean enjoys one of the world's highest standards of living

-To a certain extent/ not that much. Can't make a definitive ruling on that statement but all of my tall classmates used to lead shit lifestyles and started drinking at 14-15, ate junk food all the time still ended up tall

• +1
still ended up tall
That's a common misconception with people that say this. my response: they would have been taller. They may be tall but they could have been taller

• +1
That's a common misconception with people that say this. my response: they would have been taller. They may be tall but they could have been taller
Maybe they would have ended up taller but the point I'm trying to make is that it's a comparatively small difference as opposed to genetically determined height. We are talking about 1-2 inches AT MOST.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Maybe they would have ended up taller but the point I'm trying to make is that it's a comparatively small difference as opposed to genetically determined height. We are talking about 1-2 inches AT MOST.
I agree. However that can be the difference between 6'1 and 5'11 tbh which can be important

• +1
isn't this a myth?

• +1
that 13 yr old is 5'8 and benches over 200 pounds. he prolly has higher test levels than this guy too tbh.
bro I dont bench 200+ chill

Like 150 but my 1rm is probably 200+ I haven't tested because my dad wont let me

• +1
bro I dont bench 200+ chill

Like 150 but my 1rm is probably 200+ I haven't tested because my dad wont let me
LOL a 50lbs increase, 150x274 or some shit brah?
I agree. However that can be the difference between 6'1 and 5'11 tbh which can be important
Pls no hurt

• +1
@Madness When are we gonna see some pics dude

• +1
@Madness When are we gonna see some pics dude
Hmm I can maybe do pics sometime

just no vids of me lifting cus my dad would be sus af

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread