Don't look at women if you're incel.

Achathin

Achathin

Outlaw
When in public, don't look at women. Just ignore them.

If you look at them you're only going to give them validation. You're going to make them think that they're hot shit.

Fuck them. Ignore them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, rockndogs, IWantToMax and 8 others
They get validation anyways.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
I always do that. I don't even hold the door open for them or say thank you to them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Ritalincell, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
I always do that. I don't even hold the door open for them or say thank you to them
Based god

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 1476 and Vermilioncore
Indeed. Just pretend they don’t exist. That’s all you can do

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
Legit as sin, if you approach and give her validation it's over.

• +1
True, but if I see a foid with a phat ass, I'm staring for as long as possible tbh

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 5048
True, but if I see a foid with a phat ass, I'm staring for as long as possible tbh
Ingrain it in your head so you can fap to it later. Smart man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If you look at them you're only going to give them validation. You're going to make them think that they're hot shit.
Validation from incels means nothing to them. Ignoring them also means nothing.
Think about it this way: do you care what homeless bums and junkies think about you when they see you on the street? Do you want to be admired by them or ignored? Would you change your opinion about them if they admire you or ignore or you simply just don't care about bums and you would prefer if they would just go away?
This is how most girls think about incels - they would prefer if they would just disappear.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Ya I try to avoid it so I won't give them validation, and so I won't see the disgust at thier faces.

Validation from incels means nothing to them. Ignoring them also means nothing.
Think about it this way: do you care what homeless bums and junkies think about you when they see you on the street? Do you want to be admired by them or ignored? Would you change your opinion about them if they admire you or ignore or you simply just don't care about bums and you would prefer if they would just go away?
This is how most girls think about incels - they would prefer if they would just disappear.
It does mean something. Because women want to be admired by everyone. No matter who they are. They want to feel like everyone is looking at them and worshiping them.

If they see a subhuman ignoring them, it will secretly get to them. Why? Because they expect to subhumans to worship them the most. So when they don't, they start to think they're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I will start doing this

• +1
wait until females rules the world buddy boyo then u'll never have to leave ur house

• +1
Looking at a woman too long as an ugly man can get you metoo'd or beat up by her male orbiters

wait until females rules the world buddy boyo then u'll never have to leave ur house
They will never rule the world. Not while I'm here. I won't let it happen.

Looking at a woman too long as an ugly man can get you metoo'd or beat up by her male orbiters
water is wet indeed
They will never rule the world. Not while I'm here. I won't let it happen.
bro let's just create our own colony on Mars in the future. Earth is overrated tbh

• +1
what about raping them?

• JFL
Look at them like u want to rape them tbh

I do this too but the vast majority of men will carry on simping, so therefore it’s insignificant in the grand scheme of things..

But it’s a nice minor personal victory for sure

• +1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Achathin

• +1
Based

I already do that tbh

• +1