DONT LOOK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE LOOK MAESTHETIC/ANDROGY

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶

I was reading this thread and saw that every guy there had a good jaw and that was it. There were like 2 or 3 others with other good features and good harmony. Everyone there basically looked the same nowadays a man with a good body and jaw isn’t rare

.A god jaw is easily attainable. Normies know this which is why mewing grew in popularity but most normies don’t know eye area plays a huge part in attractiveness

Harmony + Eye Area will set u apart from everyone else and no I don’t mean gay hunter eyes

You have remember nowadays Estrogen is high meaning feminism is also high. You have to look androgynous as a man. Androgynous + Masulinity = Maesthetic

Examples :
7077389E 7E8F 4043 B060 905CCDE9A82F
This guy here has a feminine eye area and thick lips this balanced out by his strong lower third

83B6AE91 7E03 4978 B850 12FB662F9FEE
Having feminine features don’t really matter if you don’t have strong masculine features.
This guy here doesn’t have any over masculine features his nose isn’t overly masculine wide nose doesn’t = masculine. He has extreme perfect harmony and a good eye area and he’s lean

ED3B0E54 0681 4E96 97D9 426B88604B26
Henry Cavill is an example of maesthetic believe it or not he also has a feminine eye area he has a weak browridge and UEE. He looks extremely masculine cause he’s aged but when he was young
A8A35FA8 5E48 4FF1 B931 48BEDBA529A3
He was a giga pretty boy

You have to find the right balance tho because u don’t want to look like Jordan barret
His face is Overly masculine with Overly feminine features AB84C3F4 5BA6 49E1 AF12 F3AA3FE2E712
He has a feminine nose with masculine lips and a wide face this combo never works well. A masculine nose and feminine lips with a normal width face works much better.

In conclusion don’t go OVERBOARD with making your face masculine

Edit added colour to make it easier to read to those with autism

Attachments

• DFA7BD76-590B-4667-871B-7C6EEA1AF5FA.png
    DFA7BD76-590B-4667-871B-7C6EEA1AF5FA.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 8244 and 6 others
tbh i will just rely on exotic halo by wearing contacts/stroma and set my self apart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6128
Give yourself long dark eyelashes if you have to do whatever just makes you have a feminine feature and MAKES sure it’s not lower third or nose cause that is unattractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and magnificentcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8244 and 7 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Aestheticz
Ironic that in our pursuit to become the most attractive men we have to borrow features from women. women get so many things easy regarding their appearance, short midface, compact skull with little recession.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
i pray to god my jaw will ook like that when im lean since it looks like the first guy's jaw isnt very tall tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

I was reading this thread and saw that every guy there had a good jaw and that was it. There were like 2 or 3 others with other good features and good harmony. Everyone there basically looked the same nowadays a man with a good body and jaw isn’t rare

.A god jaw is easily attainable. Normies know this which is why mewing grew in popularity but most normies don’t know eye area plays a huge part in attractiveness

Harmony + Eye Area will set u apart from everyone else and no I don’t mean gay hunter eyes

You have remember nowadays Estrogen is high meaning feminism is also high. You have to look androgynous as a man. Androgynous + Masulinity = Maesthetic

Examples :
View attachment 890239
This guy here has a feminine eye area and thick lips this balanced out by his strong lower third

View attachment 890243
Having feminine features don’t really matter if you don’t have strong masculine features.
This guy here doesn’t have any over masculine features his nose isn’t overly masculine wide nose doesn’t = masculine. He has extreme perfect harmony and a good eye area and he’s lean

View attachment 890244
Henry Cavill is an example of maesthetic believe it or not he also has a feminine eye area he has a weak browridge and UEE. He looks extremely masculine cause he’s aged but when he was young
View attachment 890249
He was a giga pretty boy

You have to find the right balance tho because u don’t want to look like Jordan barret
His face is Overly masculine with Overly feminine features View attachment 890262
He has a feminine nose with masculine lips and a wide face this combo never works well. A masculine nose and feminine lips with a normal width face works much better.

In conclusion don’t go OVERBOARD with making your face masculine

Edit added colour to make it easier to read to those with autism
>henry has a feminine eye area
No

for attraction maybe

but for getting respect from other men and looking intimidating, a masculine face is key

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6128
Was just looking through Jordan Barret's instagram and saw this:
Deeee

Who of you fuckers did this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, antiantifa, LostYouth and 2 others