dont squint too hard

Julian

Julian

Kraken
watch out for the wrinkles you might get, thats gonna ruin your eye area even more

300 IQ thread

Wrinkles are caused by the cellular identity lost due to aging not because you over use the muscles lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Schönling, UsernameRequired and 3 others
253.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 2969
I am not coping it is basic biology + current knowledge regarding aging
What about muscle memory? If you permasquint, you think it won't have a lasting effect?

I squinted too hard and now my eyebrows hang below my balls. Can mewing fix this?

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, GenericChad1444, Schönling and 1 other person
What about muscle memory? If you permasquint, you think it won't have a lasting effect?
Muscle memory is the theory that suggest if you work a muscle hard its nuclei number will increase there by making it easier to grow that muscle back to its previous size when you dont work that muscle for a while and it shrinks. So why it has to do anything with your wrinkles theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Gengar
Muscle memory is the theory that suggest if you work a muscle hard its nuclei number will increase there by making it easier to grow that muscle back to its previous size when you dont work that muscle for a while and it shrinks. So why it has to do anything with your wrinkles theory
High IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I only squint in pics bro otherwise everyone thinks you're fucking mad and people will start asking whats wrong