Don't start looksmaxing, its addictive (post your surgeries)

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
Ded srs
So far I have had a rhinoplasty, otoplasty, sliding genioplasty, submental liposuction, lipofilling to browridge, upper eyelid filler, lower eyelid filler, cheek filler (looks awesome ngl), next week jaw filler
PLANS: lower eyelid retraction and latissemaxing
I even forgot what I looked like before and checked again some old photos, I forgot how drastic the changes are together
THE PLAN ISN'T TO BECOME CHAD BUT A BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 9919, TryingToLooksmax19 and 12 others
You mirin dedication brahs? I'm also a greycel so kys if you just rot here without planning surgeries at the very least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, CursedOne, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
Pics or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Bewusst, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
Post before afters, when you say the surgeries that you listed this
came to my mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, northafrfrench, Deleted member 6382 and 19 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax19, warpsociety, stuckneworleans and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
cope

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Sliding genio and submental lipo (oh and buccal fat removal) =5.500 euros

Is that all? £5k??? That's cheap.

I'm thinking of getting liposuction & all just because I'm a fat fuck who LDARed once too much. Depression & all about my bones getting fucked up in youth. If I wasn't I would have roid & exercise maxed.

• So Sad
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM
Dont do latisse, it burns off the upper eyelid flesh which gives you hollow upper eyelids. Just use castor oil for eyelashmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: MrMeeseeksLookAtM
Microneedling for acne scars
Lip Lift to help fix long midface and long philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Dont do latisse, it burns off the upper eyelid flesh which gives you hollow upper eyelids. Just use castor oil for eyelashmaxxing
castor oil is cope for eyebrows?

castor oil is cope for eyebrows?

idk I presume it helps, how much it helps depends on the person. but its the best option for eyelashes, because latisse will fuck up your upper eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
@Amnesia is the king and he knows that looksmaxing never ends. You will always find something in need to change.
This is why it's important to max everything
Everything matters theory
Maximize social circle, money, hobbies AND looks

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Ded srs
So far I have had a rhinoplasty, otoplasty, sliding genioplasty, submental liposuction, lipofilling to browridge, upper eyelid filler, lower eyelid filler, cheek filler (looks awesome ngl), next week jaw filler
I even forgot what I looked like before and checked again some old photos, I forgot how drastic the changes are together

MIRIN' that dedication! So far I've had rhino/septo, chin implant, and orbital rim implants but I'm thinking of getting bimax with genio and taking out the chin bullshit...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Darkstrand
Will it make them thicker too?

Ελλάδα τα έκανες όλα αυτά;

Do you know any surguries that lower the eyebrows and get me a more pronounced browridge,

MIRIN' that dedication! So far I've had rhino/septo, chin implant, and orbital rim implants but I'm thinking of getting bimax with genio and taking out the chin bullshit...
fellow greycel, also mirin dedication
Yeahh a bluepilled cuck surgeon tried to insert a chin implant. Thank god I discovered lookism.net and checked into sliding genio
I then went to a different blackpilled surgeon who is fully aware of male aesthetics. I will work with him to ascend the most. How was the orbital rim implant?? Any noticeable changes??

Ded srs
which surgeon for genio? how did your frontal view change?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
I wanted lipofilling to my browridge anyway, so I tackled two problems with one surgery
You do look better now how much did you spend in total? And what was the best one? Did you do it in your homecountry or outside in a cheaper country?

Investing money in looks is as beneficial as educating urself in some useful domain, i wouldn’t regret it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, nastynas and HeavenAdmιn
Dr Chatzistefanou Ioannis maxillofacial surgeon.
Μπλακπιλντ και καλες τιμες
Ξέρεις κανέναν για γεμίσματα άνω βλεφάρων;

Will it make them thicker too?

Yes castor oil is best option for thickening eyelashes (it wont thicken them much as latisse, but it will thicken them the most without burning off your eyelid padding)

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Only greycels actually looksmax here, it seems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas, CursedOne, Darkstrand and 1 other person
From fat blob to decent jawline.

κραταει
Ο ίδιος ο Χατζηστεφάνου Ιωαννης στο Ιατρικό στο Μαρουσι! 300 ευρω 1,5 - 2 χρονια κρατάει.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
κραταει
Ο ίδιος ο Χατζηστεφάνου Ιωαννης στο Ιατρικό στο Μαρουσι! 300 ευρω 1,5 - 2 χρονια κρατάει.

You do look better now how much did you spend in total? And what was the best one? Did you do it in your homecountry or outside in a cheaper country?
Thanks! I think by far the best was the sliding genioplasty and submental lipo! Buccal fat removal was also legit and cheek filler is a simple procedure yet it halos me a lot now
I did it in my homecountry :)

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, CursedOne and BlindMaxxer
i wanted to do a surgery just to reduce that since they hang out a bit (too much skin) do u think latisse would be effective?

congrats man you went from 3/10 to above average from the sliding genio and lipo alone, changed your phenotype completely.
for me I've had double jaw + genio, next up is lip lift, then custom implants to correct severe asymmetries.
I'm just trying to make both sides of my face look the fucking same lol. looksmaxxing doesn't come cheap.

Last edited:
fellow greycel, also mirin dedication
Yeahh a bluepilled cuck surgeon tried to insert a chin implant. Thank god I discovered lookism.net and checked into sliding genio
I then went to a different blackpilled surgeon who is fully aware of male aesthetics. I will work with him to ascend the most. How was the orbital rim implant?? Any noticeable changes??
The surgeon you are talking about is the surgeon whos name youve given me, right? Maybe, I should visit him up too

i wanted to do a surgery just to reduce that since they hang out a bit (too much skin) do u think latisse would be effective?

No idea, its risky because it might not burn the fat off symmetrically or where you want it, its not something under your control.

Ded srs
This has really motivated me, thank
Dr Chatzistefanou Ioannis maxillofacial surgeon.
Μπλακπιλντ και καλες τιμες
Είναι καλός ο Χατζηστεφάνου ;