Dont supress your thoughts

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Now, I am no scientist but I personally believe that suppressing my thoughts was a bad thing

Today I realized that I get so mant anxious symptoms but I dont think any anxious thoughts at all. Might sound gay but hear me out

At home, im fine most of the time

When I go out/to school I start sweating incredibly bad. I swear that I could probably fill a 1L bottle by the end of the day. I attributed this to heat for the past few months. I thought that the clothes im wearing are too thick (its like 0C outside JFL) but nobody else sweats

Yesterday I thought I was going to need to go in front of the class to present what I learned (this is how its done in my country). Besides the fact that I didnt learn, I also dont really like being in front of people.
I thought literally nothing, my brain was not empty but it was like most of the things I thought were not perceived by me. And I started getting the worst stomach pain, no joke. Even before when I was anxious I never got any stomach pains

I am attributing all of my other symptoms to this. Now I literally do not know how I can undo this

Even if it may sound stupid, I would suggest you just let the thoughts flow so you dont end up cucked by your own thoughts